Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 359. (Read 240343 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 107
i thought this coin will reach 1$ by novemberr 1. its false marketing then. a lot of people taking advantage to newbies. so sad. wishing for the success of this coin.. will try to buy.
No, it's your false assumption.

I'm sure no one in the Electroneum team told you it would be $1 by Nov 1st.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The project looks like the game's ultimate game is to rip people off, not much has been said about the mining award and many of these coins go into the market

Bingo!
I find the lack of technical details disturbing for this coin.
Mining reward seems to be on a ninja-mining emission, 8000 freaking coins per block initially!
Almost 200M coins mined and at this rate total supply will be gone in 200 days. Good luck mobile mining... you'll never reach a dollar profit.
And who's the genius to choose Cryptonote for a mobile-mineable coing? For goodness' sake, at least choose Cryptonote-lite

Let me guess?? You havent actually read the white paper on the Mobile app have you??

Because if you actually did you would know that it isnt actual mobile mining, its simulated , so you will get rewards, but it isnt connected to the actual blockchain, it wont kill your phone, its a mining experience, so before you go blurting crap, read and make sure you actually understand what you are talking about or it just makes you look like a fool!!

Good words

Anyone complaining is simply in it for quick profit or is confused about POW mining and the mobile mining "experience"

Exact.
Mining experience is here to show the importance of helping the network to the "average joe" (who doesn't know shit about mining or even Bitcointalk existence).
It's brilliant marketing, but I can understand why tech-savvy blockheads do not like this.

I have been a recreational miner for years and I like the idea of mobile mining experience a lot. It's time we have something that could bring the idea of cryptocurrency to the masses.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
i thought this coin will reach 1$ by novemberr 1. its false marketing then. a lot of people taking advantage to newbies. so sad. wishing for the success of this coin.. will try to buy.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Back in business!!

Thanks for all the help from the mods in getting this working again.

What exactly does this mean?
The test results from the hackerone test have not yet been completed.

This means that this thread has been locked for days.

Its back up and running.

No news from Hackerone is expected until they finish whitehat hacker testing around Dec 1st - 8th

We may get an update on progress before then, and if we do, we will post it on all channels

Thanks for clarifying.

Is the mining taking place now legit or all the coins mined useless?

The blockchain is live and mining works as it should. Mined coins can be traded at Cryptopia. Only the coins from Pre-Sale are not released yet due to security concerns.

I wonder if we will still have our coins when the site comes back.  Its been several weeks since most of us could look at our accounts.

These coins are already in the blockchain, but not accessible by their respective owners. So they are already "physically" existent. As soon as hackerone will give it a thumbs up, they will ask the users to set a new password using their email Adress they have used for ICO purchase. So it is very important to change the passwords both for the main, as the backup email adress before resetting the password at my.electroneum.com. Even if you are sure that your email passwords are safe.
Set new passwords for the main and backup address - this is crucial.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Back in business!!

Its back up and running.

No news from Hackerone is expected until they finish whitehat hacker testing around Dec 1st - 8th

We may get an update on progress before then, and if we do, we will post it on all channels

Thanks for clarifying.

The blockchain is live and mining works as it should. Mined coins can be traded at Cryptopia. Only the coins from Pre-Sale are not released yet due to security concerns.

I wonder if we will still have our coins when the site comes back.  Its been several weeks since most of us could look at our accounts.
Activity: 336
The project looks like the game's ultimate game is to rip people off, not much has been said about the mining award and many of these coins go into the market

Bingo!
I find the lack of technical details disturbing for this coin.
Mining reward seems to be on a ninja-mining emission, 8000 freaking coins per block initially!
Almost 200M coins mined and at this rate total supply will be gone in 200 days. Good luck mobile mining... you'll never reach a dollar profit.
And who's the genius to choose Cryptonote for a mobile-mineable coing? For goodness' sake, at least choose Cryptonote-lite

Let me guess?? You havent actually read the white paper on the Mobile app have you??

Because if you actually did you would know that it isnt actual mobile mining, its simulated , so you will get rewards, but it isnt connected to the actual blockchain, it wont kill your phone, its a mining experience, so before you go blurting crap, read and make sure you actually understand what you are talking about or it just makes you look like a fool!!

Good words

Anyone complaining is simply in it for quick profit or is confused about POW mining and the mobile mining "experience"

Exact.
Mining experience is here to show the importance of helping the network to the "average joe" (who doesn't know shit about mining or even Bitcointalk existence).
It's brilliant marketing, but I can understand why tech-savvy blockheads do not like this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
 Grin I hope to see mobile mining start during december
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
What is going to be the potential of the coin till now nobody has the exact answer because ETN is not on their promises? They kept delaying the development of the blockchain and still, they didn't release any coins to investors.

The blockchain is going fine. There are zero problems with the blockchain.

Not sure where you got this information?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Back in business!!

Its back up and running.

Thanks for clarifying.

Activity: 266
Back in business!!

Its back up and running.

Thanks for clarifying.

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
What is going to be the potential of the coin till now nobody has the exact answer because ETN is not on their promises? They kept delaying the development of the blockchain and still, they didn't release any coins to investors.

Because they had to decide which of the following is better:
1. Release walletes on 1. November and risk investor lose their coins due security bug and compomited e-mail, which would harm this ICO from its very begining and put it into scam list
2. Postpone releasing and improve infrastructure so everyone would be secured

From 2 bad things thec decided to take one which is less bad.

If they can promise and assured all of us that our coins are intact when they launch their wallet I'm ok with the delay they have a good reason just check footballcoin they are not yet on exchange after almost 8 months and electroneum is not a month old yet.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107

Because they had to decide which of the following is better:
1. Release walletes on 1. November and risk investor lose their coins due security bug and compomited e-mail, which would harm this ICO from its very begining and put it into scam list
2. Postpone releasing and improve infrastructure so everyone would be secured

From 2 bad things thec decided to take one which is less bad.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70

Thats really bad practice when team making such delays,but let remind the boscoin.They have launched network after 6-7 months after ICO end Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Check this out as well:

https://www.electroneumscout.com

Just the beginning

Looks nice Grin

I don`t understand the people who are crying that etn is losing it`s hype. hackerone, a well known company works together with etn for security aspects.
The guys should know it better, that the marketing team is excellent. If everything is done, they will start their work again to the masses. I see huge success in 2018 for etn. just my 2 cents
Activity: 134
Im a little confused what is everyone using for a wallet to mine I want to switch my miners to ETN

https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Im a little confused what is everyone using for a wallet to mine I want to switch my miners to ETN
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Back in business!!

Glad to see ETN back on Bitcointalk! I know a huge number of supporters came from Facebook and Twitter and in a way it made sense for them to share updates on those channels, but I really like to keep my crypto related business to Bitcointalk, so I am glad I can continue to check for updates here!
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
thx for UNLOCKING THIS....

i dunno how to post a guy with a big bulge in his jeans, this is how I feel about ETN.

In 6 months time, people calling this a scam, and not invested at a few cents, are going to be very very sorry, and regret it.

long live ELECTRONEUM!!!  Cool Cool
Jump to: