Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 362. (Read 240343 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Any news about a re-launch?   Grin
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
The project looks like the game's ultimate game is to rip people off, not much has been said about the mining award and many of these coins go into the market

Bingo!
I find the lack of technical details disturbing for this coin.
Mining reward seems to be on a ninja-mining emission, 8000 freaking coins per block initially!
Almost 200M coins mined and at this rate total supply will be gone in 200 days. Good luck mobile mining... you'll never reach a dollar profit.
And who's the genius to choose Cryptonote for a mobile-mineable coing? For goodness' sake, at least choose Cryptonote-lite

Let me guess?? You havent actually read the white paper on the Mobile app have you??

Because if you actually did you would know that it isnt actual mobile mining, its simulated , so you will get rewards, but it isnt connected to the actual blockchain, it wont kill your phone, its a mining experience, so before you go blurting crap, read and make sure you actually understand what you are talking about or it just makes you look like a fool!!

a good statement to insinuate people who want to find an easy post topic
actually it is not an allusion but let us read more of this project before asking
pity the manager then that way
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
The project looks like the game's ultimate game is to rip people off, not much has been said about the mining award and many of these coins go into the market

Bingo!
Mining reward seems to be on a ninja-mining emission, 8000 freaking coins per block initially!
Almost 200M coins mined and at this rate total supply will be gone in 200 days. Good luck mobile mining... you'll never reach a dollar profit.
And who's the genius to choose Cryptonote for a mobile-mineable coing? For goodness' sake, at least choose Cryptonote-lite

Let me guess?? You havent actually read the white paper on the Mobile app have you??

Because if you actually did you would know that it isnt actual mobile mining, its simulated , so you will get rewards, but it isnt connected to the actual blockchain, it wont kill your phone, its a mining experience, so before you go blurting crap, read and make sure you actually understand what you are talking about or it just makes you look like a fool!!

Good words

Anyone complaining is simply in it for quick profit or is confused about POW mining and the mobile mining "experience"

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bingo!

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
So if I have 89 ETN sitting on   EUPOOL.ELECTRONEUM.COM  and I put a 3Khs miner on that pool again will I get a payout any time soon?

Theres 2508 miners on there so I assume the EU pool is working but I tried mining to that pool on release and it never went higher than 89 ETN.  

Are the official pools fixed?

My total hashes submitted has gone from 72905714 to 104148914 but still no new transactions above the 89 ETN from 2 weeks ago.
Activity: 10

Bingo!

Activity: 82
I updated the GUI Wallet:

the seeds are now working (+ right language)

It now uses sweep_all if you send all your coins, so you dont need to bother about the tax-calculation.

https://github.com/XzenTorXz/ElectroneumGUIWallet/releases/tag/0.3.0

It is still a fork of the awesome Sumokoin Wallet !
Activity: 52
all of you non believers will regret one day! this coin will bring crypto currency to the masses on a total new level!
Activity: 322
Ether Addict
I hear there are 2-3 shops and a real estate agent already planing to accept electroneum for payment ... Wow 😮
Activity: 239
Merit: 107

In terms of improving security levels, you simply cant say that this project is ripping people of. Every person should trade with only money they can afford to lose. I have participated in this ICO only with amount that wont need me for next 1-2 years. For that risk, I might be awarded x5-x10-x50, but with this solid statements from Richard and his team, I took that risk and chance.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
When the site is coming back?
It is working for me, I am using USA IP. Try cleaning your cookies and then restart the browser.
There was initially some lag opening the site but after refreshing everything is working fine now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
When the site is coming back?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
One question to the dev. Probably already answered.
How do you have 5 Billion in circulation when the miners have mined only 200 MM so far. Where did the rest come from?

The very large majority is ICO coins and a much smaller referral bonuses and the 1% bonus for using a referral code.
As it seems nobody else has mentioned it, there are now some Electroneum mugs and t-shirts available to buy. There are being sold by a third party and all profits go to a mental health charity. I think it's a great cause!

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/930112654248677378

This is a great thing guys.

You can say, "I bought this cup before the mobile miners were even live"

That will mean you are very cool  Wink
ahahahhahahaahhaah
Great line the last one ....
However i find those mugs beautiful Shocked
They need more money Cheesy

Im sure your joking but just want to point out that devs will get zero from this.

As a matter of fact, anyone can make a product using the ETN logo, unless it is very distasteful and you are asked to stop.

You dont have to be a charity, although that is where I would buy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
As it seems nobody else has mentioned it, there are now some Electroneum mugs and t-shirts available to buy. There are being sold by a third party and all profits go to a mental health charity. I think it's a great cause!

ahahahhahahaahhaah
They need more money Cheesy
How do you have 5 Billion in circulation when the miners have mined only 200 MM so far. Where did the rest come from?

5 Billion ICO and bonus coins sitting on Electroneum platform
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Yes, it's important to realize that the market for ETN now is not going to be anything close to what it will be like when the ICO coins are released.
What you have is a really limited supply of coins being traded by a limited amount of people.
Like what was mentioned before, it might be due to more miners joining in, as the price rises you can expect even more and more people mining this.

...or, are you ready for a conspiracy theory?

Maybe it is the devs manipulating the market.  They are using the premined coins to make buy and sell order amongst themselves to artificially drive up the price.  The entire hack thing was made up to allow the devs a month of free trading and market manipulation.  As the time to release the ICO coins gets near, the price will go up even further than BAM! They sell all their coins for a ridiculous profit and run away to their own private islands.

Which one is true I wonder? Well, it doesn't matter because in the end those who hold their etn will win.

The devs have good reason to at the least support the price with BTC accumulated from the ICO. They know and have already stated how important the current miners are to the network. They would not be using the ICO coins, no need too.

I am a miner and ICO investor myself and i would suggest to other ICO buyers to simply swing trade now while awaiting their ICO coins to earn some profits. Also, don't be so anxious to dump once coins are released as the liquidity can exist.

Would have been nice for devs to implement some sort of locking mechanism for coins to be used for mobile mining. This way is costs you actual $$ to mobile mine as it does to mine on the network.

ahahahhahahaahhaah

Of course.

We need to auction off a signed one from Richard for the charity.
Jump to: