Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 363. (Read 240343 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 250
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Yes, it's important to realize that the market for ETN now is not going to be anything close to what it will be like when the ICO coins are released.
What you have is a really limited supply of coins being traded by a limited amount of people.
Like what was mentioned before, it might be due to more miners joining in, as the price rises you can expect even more and more people mining this.

...or, are you ready for a conspiracy theory?

Maybe it is the devs manipulating the market.  They are using the premined coins to make buy and sell order amongst themselves to artificially drive up the price.  The entire hack thing was made up to allow the devs a month of free trading and market manipulation.  As the time to release the ICO coins gets near, the price will go up even further than BAM! They sell all their coins for a ridiculous profit and run away to their own private islands.

Which one is true I wonder? Well, it doesn't matter because in the end those who hold their etn will win.

Premined coins address is being watched by coinmarketcap.com.

If any of those coins move, ALL of them will be added to circulating supply.

Wont happen
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
As it seems nobody else has mentioned it, there are now some Electroneum mugs and t-shirts available to buy. There are being sold by a third party and all profits go to a mental health charity. I think it's a great cause!

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/930112654248677378

This is a great thing guys.

You can say, "I bought this cup before the mobile miners were even live"

That will mean you are very cool  Wink
Activity: 392
What was the ICO price per ETN approximately?

$0.01 without bonus.
Activity: 676
What was the ICO price per ETN approximately?
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Yes, it's important to realize that the market for ETN now is not going to be anything close to what it will be like when the ICO coins are released.
What you have is a really limited supply of coins being traded by a limited amount of people.
Like what was mentioned before, it might be due to more miners joining in, as the price rises you can expect even more and more people mining this.

...or, are you ready for a conspiracy theory?

Maybe it is the devs manipulating the market.  They are using the premined coins to make buy and sell order amongst themselves to artificially drive up the price.  The entire hack thing was made up to allow the devs a month of free trading and market manipulation.  As the time to release the ICO coins gets near, the price will go up even further than BAM! They sell all their coins for a ridiculous profit and run away to their own private islands.

Which one is true I wonder? Well, it doesn't matter because in the end those who hold their etn will win.
Activity: 392
As it seems nobody else has mentioned it, there are now some Electroneum mugs and t-shirts available to buy. There are being sold by a third party and all profits go to a mental health charity. I think it's a great cause!

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/930112654248677378
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Anyone know what drove the price up today?

Traders after accumulation over the last few days. Same with smart miners. That red candle for todays high at 655 sat says we going down again
Price up or down boom or doom all this is useless and not counting until the main supply  got in the hands of people they own them , Until then speaking about price is pretty much useless . How can anyone speak about the price of something that most of its supply is locked ! It is just nonsense .
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

Traders after accumulation over the last few days. Same with smart miners. That red candle for todays high at 655 sat says we going down again LOL
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
I'm just curious, why Richard and devs didn't mention anything about 2FA security layer. I mean, project that raised 40M$ should have had some extra layers of security, and maybe 2FA and backup address could have prevented all this thing that is happening. Or the 2FA isn't as secure as I think it is?

They mentioned 2FA is "too complicated" for non tech users, and it won't help mass adoption. :/

Yes I agree with that. But here we have two groups of people, one that invested in ICO phase, and second that will buy/sell/"mine" etc stuff when it goes viral. The first one, that participated in ICO, surely know what 2FA is and how to implement it(if they knew how to send funds and buy ETN). Second group, which are all possible future users of ETN mobile "miner", could have been guided step-by-step how to implement it. I mean, 2FA is realy easy to setup, you have to follow 5-6 easy steps to set it up. All new users should be awered that their security in crypto should be on maximum level.

2FA complicated for non tech users? And how does that compare to creating and using paper wallet? I think the wise solution would be to add 2FA and make it optional.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I'm just curious, why Richard and devs didn't mention anything about 2FA security layer. I mean, project that raised 40M$ should have had some extra layers of security, and maybe 2FA and backup address could have prevented all this thing that is happening. Or the 2FA isn't as secure as I think it is?

They mentioned 2FA is "too complicated" for non tech users, and it won't help mass adoption. :/

Yes I agree with that. But here we have two groups of people, one that invested in ICO phase, and second that will buy/sell/"mine" etc stuff when it goes viral. The first one, that participated in ICO, surely know what 2FA is and how to implement it(if they knew how to send funds and buy ETN). Second group, which are all possible future users of ETN mobile "miner", could have been guided step-by-step how to implement it. I mean, 2FA is realy easy to setup, you have to follow 5-6 easy steps to set it up. All new users should be awered that their security in crypto should be on maximum level.

So true.

What they could also have done is to make a default system, which sends an SMS code to users to login. Then in the account management, those who wish to activate 2FA could activate it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 107

Activity: 122

I think it's because there are a lot of new miners, since ETN is displayed at top on whattomine.

Saw a survey where ETN is "going to boom" on 2018 : https://strawpoll.de/y4wwg4y

More and more people seems to get involved by supporting ETN.
Activity: 82
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Activity: 239
Merit: 107
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
whats going on with http://electroneum.hashparty.io/ ? seems down for a while, no payments in the last 12 hours or so
I don't know.  Undecided
Activity: 170
whats going on with http://electroneum.hashparty.io/ ? seems down for a while, no payments in the last 12 hours or so
Activity: 325
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
You Monero miners and nicehash miners stop selling! Just sit on that s***!. Wait until the team starts marketing and translations. You are really doing yourselves a big disservice selling now. Just eat the electricity bill for right now, you'll thank me later. When they start marketing and translations this coin is going to the moon. I'm not kidding. It only takes 45g's to get the app advertised on 3 million Android phones which puts it at almost same user level as Bitcoin.
Don't sell. Mine, mine, mine and HODL!
You are already going to get the advantage of the massive dump on day 1 when the mobile miners come online and it goes down to ICO sale price because everyone will dump their bonus coins. That's when you buy, add those to your offline wallet.
This is your opportunity.
Don't sell your mined coins. Hodl!
Buy more and hold. Grab your n*** and hold on for Dear Life.
This is the coin, this is the time. Buy and HODL!

its the process dude they already have huge amounts and they justwant to sell their mined coins
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
You Monero miners and nicehash miners stop selling! Just sit on that s***!. Wait until the team starts marketing and translations. You are really doing yourselves a big disservice selling now. Just eat the electricity bill for right now, you'll thank me later. When they start marketing and translations this coin is going to the moon. I'm not kidding. It only takes 45g's to get the app advertised on 3 million Android phones which puts it at almost same user level as Bitcoin.
Don't sell. Mine, mine, mine and HODL!
You are already going to get the advantage of the massive dump on day 1 when the mobile miners come online and it goes down to ICO sale price because everyone will dump their bonus coins. That's when you buy, add those to your offline wallet.
This is your opportunity.
Don't sell your mined coins. Hodl!
Buy more and hold. Grab your n*** and hold on for Dear Life.
This is the coin, this is the time. Buy and HODL!

I haven't sold anything for 3 days.. just mining.. but i was simply waiting for the price to come back up a bit. Yes i will most likely sell off my rewards from the last 3 - 4 days then simply buy back lower. This is the art Cheesy
Jump to: