Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 361. (Read 240343 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 107
I am still unable to reset my.electroneum password, i said multiple times but i got no replies.

Is this normal?

You got something wrong my friend, at this time you should only change password of email which you used for registration on Electroneum site (gmail, yahoo or whatever it is)..when they release wallets (early December) then you will need to change your password that you use for login on my.electroneum.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Why has ETN lost its market cap on on coinmarketcap.com?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

Is this the end of the currency?
Activity: 676
Merit: 250
So still plenty of time to mine for a good value Smiley
Activity: 392
You and I Pedjo share the same goal. It is inevitably going to happen it has to, just got to time the bottom. Going to be a fun opening for sure.

I wonder at which hour they will release the ICO coins. Some people will inevitably have a time zone disadvantage. Imagine all of the "they released it when I'm sleeping!" comments...

As long as they give ample prior warning, they've pretty much all they can do. If people want in on it so badly they can change their sleep pattern for one night.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
I am still unable to reset my.electroneum password, i said multiple times but i got no replies.

Is this normal?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
You and I Pedjo share the same goal. It is inevitably going to happen it has to, just got to time the bottom. Going to be a fun opening for sure.

I wonder at which hour they will release the ICO coins. Some people will inevitably have a time zone disadvantage. Imagine all of the "they released it when I'm sleeping!" comments...
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
Im wondering what will be situation when wallets go online, mass of people will go straight to exchange (Cryptopia), are you devs in contact with them ? There will be big problems also if they dont have high scalable platform for such an invasion of users per moment.
Well, you will see how many of those HODL who is posting everywhere... will actually hold Cheesy
Yes I'm aware of that, and I'm praying that price drops to maybe 0.005$/ETN so I could buy from those week hands. Two-three weeks after that initial dump will start recovery proces, thats the point I'm looking for Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Can there be any bouny campaign about this project? Appears good project!t

Yes. No problem :  Grin Grin
You have to buy a DeLorean and a Fluxkompensator. then you can join the campaign .have a nice day and good trip  Grin
Activity: 325
Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules
cmc from rank 30 to 1009  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 113
Akroma.ovh | Ether1.ovh EU/US/ASIA Mining Pools
Electroneum.ovh | PPLNS Electroneum Mining Pool

Help keep the network decentralized with this new Electroneum mining pool.

Be among the first one to find our first block to get a better share of it!  Wink

EU located Electroneum mining pool launched on 11/15/17! Only 0.5% fees!

Payouts every hour, 5 ETN min. You will be credited after the found block has matured.

Mining address: electroneum.cryptominingpool.eu:3333 (port 5555, 7777 | or 8888 for Nicehash)

Fixed difficulty supported, use syntax: "public_address.difficulty"

DDOS protected.

DO NOT mine directly to your Cryptopia wallet!

New features to come soon!

Electroneum.ovh

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Im wondering what will be situation when wallets go online, mass of people will go straight to exchange (Cryptopia), are you devs in contact with them ? There will be big problems also if they dont have high scalable platform for such an invasion of users per moment.
Well, you will see how many of those HODL who is posting everywhere... will actually hold Cheesy
Activity: 122
So any news about this Monero Fork... When will they release the coins? I Just want to dump them so hard....

It's written 2 posts before...in 3-4 weeks after hackerones security check

The indicated timescale for this is 3-4 weeks. This timescale has been quoted by Hackerone and we'll endeavour
to get the wallets live as soon as the testing is complete.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
So any news about this Monero Fork... When will they release the coins? I Just want to dump them so hard....
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
Anyone had a problem with US pool and ETN mined?
I had my pc switched on for two days during launch day since then i have 55milion hashes submitted and the ETN mined is only 2.71ETN.
I compared that to other users where they got hundreds of ETN for the same hash. Is there any other way to check the balance on US pool or was I shafted?

Those pools got rekt, we are still waiting for some sort of comment on it.
Currently best pool probably is us-etn-pool.hashparty.io
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
This is the latest update they have posted:

We'd just like to reiterate a few points to make sure everyone is clear on the current situation and
answer a few questions we have heard many times over the past few days.
Where are your coins?
Everyone's coins are safe, they are locked in the blockchain. Our systems were not penetrated by
anybody. Electroneum account holders who had used the same password/email on other sites such as Dropbox/Tumblr had their accounts compromised -
which is why it's essential you ensure that the email address you use for your Electroneum account is secured – we know lots of our users have had their own email hacked (their gmail, Hotmail, yahoo etc.). When we go live again, we’ll be getting you to create a new a secure, unique password for your Electroneum account, but if your email address has been hacked you will still be vulnerable. Please ensure your EMAIL account is secure.
When will the wallets be live?
As you know, we’ve engaged the services of HackerOne to carry out vulnerability and penetration testing of our platform
They started working with us yesterday. We have had no news from them as of yet but we'll be sure to update you when we do.
The indicated timescale for this is 3-4 weeks. This timescale has been quoted by Hackerone and we'll endeavour
to get the wallets live as soon as the testing is complete.
Hackerone work for the US Department of Defense as well as Coinbase, Spotify, Uber, Blockchain and dozens more top tech companies.
You can view Electroneum on their directory here. https://hackerone.com/electroneum
HackerOne should be publishing a Press Release soon confirming our commercial relationship, we will let you know when it’s released.
Why can't you login?
Until Hackerone are satisfied with our security, we have halted all logins to our website and the app,
but we can assure you that your ETN balance is safe and secure. We'll update you when you are able to login again to view your ETN balance.
What should you do while you're waiting for the wallets to go live?
-Ensure your EMAIL ACCOUNT (not your Electroneum account) password is unique and secure (your gmail/outlook/yahoo password)
-Read our Social Media updates! The answers to all your most common questions have been posted on updates and in videos in the last week or so.
-Share our Social Media posts to help us reassure the community that we are carrying out these procedures to protect our users and our brand.
-RELAX! This is an annoying delay, and we apologise, but it’s just a delay. Once live, all the marketing for mass adoption will begin.
-Sit back, make a cup of tea and we will get on with working with the security team to ensure your coins and the Electroneum brand have the maximum possible protection. ☕☕☕
Have a great day, and our apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused.
Activity: 112
I had my pc switched on for two days during launch day since then i have 55milion hashes submitted and the ETN mined is only 2.71ETN.
I compared that to other users where they got hundreds of ETN for the same hash. Is there any other way to check the balance on US pool or was I shafted?

Those pools got rekt, we are still waiting for some sort of comment on it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Jump to: