Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 384. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Okay that last post on fb 2 mins ago makes me scare tbh.

How so? They said earlier that testing would take time and that they all need some sleep after working such a long shift, seems they are back on it now and just giving a quick update that they are close. Nothing scary lol. Cheesy

They keep saying they are close since days already. Its just a post after a post after a post stating they will need time. They never revealed the lightest detail about anything tho.

That is close though, the expected launch was less than a week ago and they obviously have some serious issues to sort out. I would rather they not rush into it and make things worse, or potentially endanger peoples wallets. I was not really expecting this to be sorted for a week or two at least. I got email explaining what happened in enough detail and the updates on Facebook are just to let the anxious people know they are still working on it. They should be focusing on fixing the issues right now rather than having to relay every single detail, because us knowing...is not going to make it happen any faster.

If it all turns out to be something sinister then we all have a right to complain and get angry about it, until then we just have to give them all the time they need, and carry on living our lives until it's ready Tongue
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The only Electroneum mining pool supporting mining behind a proxy and restrictive firewall (with only http ports allowed).
Powerfull DDOS protected server able to handle tens of thousands of connects.

Distrubute the hashrate!
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
What do you mean by simple task? They have better things to do than worry about miners lining their pockets.

With "simple task" I mean that restarting two modules on official pools is a pretty easy thing.

I raised this issue 5 days ago (bear in mind, it takes only a few minutes to restart those modules) when I noticed that at least 5-10 BTC were stuck on the pools.

Contraband was ignoring me for the first 24 hours.
Then they started distancing themselves from the pools they launched.
My messages with a proof were deleted.

And then on the third day Contraband promised to pass the issue to developers.

And now, two days later, we haven't heard any news and haven't seen any progress.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
as i heard, this project turned in a joke, right?
So much sponsor, too many refferrals, and done, price 0.
Activity: 127

How so? They said earlier that testing would take time and that they all need some sleep after working such a long shift, seems they are back on it now and just giving a quick update that they are close. Nothing scary lol. Cheesy

They keep saying they are close since days already. Its just a post after a post after a post stating they will need time. They never revealed the lightest detail about anything tho.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

That was my takeaway too, not ready yet, still got some testing to do but making progress. I assume if the amazon testing fell over last night they would have mentioned there would be further delays.
Activity: 280

Activity: 127
Activity: 410
What do you mean by simple task? They have better things to do than worry about miners lining their pockets.
Activity: 158
Any news from developers on missing payouts from official pools?

It's a simple task, but it will make people much happier if they received their share of 5-10 BTC the pools mined since Nov 2nd.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Yeah whatever, prices will still fall when investors receive their coins. Maybe it won't go much below 0.01$, but I am pretty certain we will reach that mark.

I think price will arrive for some moments to 0,04$ and then, after middle of November it will fly to at least 0.1$ pet token. So everybody try to make HODL for POW , and we will be rewarded
Activity: 14

Yeah whatever, prices will still fall when investors receive their coins. Maybe it won't go much below 0.01$, but I am pretty certain we will reach that mark.
Need a few curious testers over here to catch some blocks and get withdrawals rolling:

https://etn.suprnova.cc

Don't move much over yet as I've got to test payments currently.. Directly to wallets were tested fine, Cryptopia needs to be tested with multiple users and then it should be fine.

Seems to be working for me, haven't withdrawn anything but hash rates are reporting correctly and my account is being credited, the hash rate graph is a bit wonky but thats fairly unimportant at this point Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
Activity: 126
contraband, add this thread to CMC announcement...otherwise ppl come from cmc go to old thrd
Activity: 110
Good news ... Suprnova added ETN pool...will try one more day mining with them...
 if i don't see some ETN  after this attempt ....I'm giving up on the coin...as my miner i need to supply the demand or or move on.

Hi

I invite you to join

https://easyhash.io/pools/electroneum

We pay out 5.000.000+ coin's every day, and have been since launch

Thanks. Looks like the web miner doesn't recognize an ETN address?
copper member
Activity: 72
What other Telegram channels are there for Electroneum?  The main official one is pretty spammy with mostly new people who don't have a clue.. I've spent all my time helping newbies rather than finding information for myself :-/
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Is there no update for today? Not sure if I have missed it?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Need a few curious testers over here to catch some blocks and get withdrawals rolling:

Don't move much over yet as I've got to test payments currently.. Directly to wallets were tested fine, Cryptopia needs to be tested with multiple users and then it should be fine.

I am trying to give it a test using Linux-x64 (Ubuntu 16.04) - but I get a:
Code:
JSON-RPC call failed: {
   "code": -1,
   "message": "invalid method"
}

Hmm, with what miner ? Or.. How do you try to mine ?
Is the pool up and running yet or still in test mode ??

Up and running - all good.

After 30 min and 60-70 accepted shares, no stats on pool

Code:
Account Information
You are mining at 1% pool fee and you are not donating.
My Hashrate: 0.00 MH/s
My Balance:

Confirmed: 0.0000 ETN
    Unconfirmed: 0.0000 ETN
    Round earnings est: 0.0000 ETN

My Sharerate: 0.00
My Efficiency: 0.00 %
Worker Hashrate Difficulty
No data available in table
Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries

and no active workers

P.S.

Its Claymore CryptoNote GPU Miner v9.7 issue. Working fine with XMR-STAK.

Jump to: