Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 56. (Read 240343 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
I use Mobile Miner on Samsung Note 2 at 30.xx h/s but a day can only earn 0.0x ETN, anyone know why ? Huh

Something is wrong. That is NOT normal at all.

Is it the first one?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I use Mobile Miner on Samsung Note 2 at 30.xx h/s but a day can only earn 0.0x ETN, anyone know why ? Huh

Mobile mining is just for fun case that is not a serious way to earn this coin if you have faith into this platform than you must take advantage the current market situation and grab this one during this summer sale. I hope in future this rally will turn into so big.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good evening. It seems to me that the coin will continue to fall in price. I hope that the coin will show the result that was at the end of 2017.

waiting DEAD ETN

Your post is as good as your last!

"waiting buy 2 satoshi price ETN  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin"

Trying to drive the price down.......
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
Richard says the solution is a really good idea, so good that they're likely going to extend it over to android users as well.

Cloud mining -- I assume they will rent their ASICs (or sign a contract with a big farm) and you will be able to purchase hashing power from the app, using ETN.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Apple basically doesn't want any cryptocurrency accumulation app running in the background 24/7. Richard says the solution is a really good idea, so good that they're likely going to extend it over to android users as well.
Activity: 237

Transparent Electroneum pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL

Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
waiting DEAD ETN

Ah how much I'd like to see those bears having their asses pierced by bulls! I hate those who think that it's only the Bitcoin out there and everything else should be worth 0$.
It's like calling a US citizen accepting only US Dollars and calling everything else shit, or a someone who holds gold calling silver shit.

Of course there are scums and useless coins out there, but those who group Electroneum with the real shitcoints either haven't done their research or they're cluesly against every coin except their favorite one.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
waiting DEAD ETN

Activity: 426
Merit: 11
Just a little something here of a reality check, especially for all the crypto new comers   Grin

Enjoy, this still holds true today  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

I laughed so hard  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Just a little something here of a reality check, especially for all the crypto new comers   Grin

Enjoy, this still holds true today  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

Activity: 59
electroneum.herominers.com

everything worked fine and now it's not day.

* VERSIONS     XMRig/2.7.1-beta libuv/1.20.3 OpenCL/2.0 MSVC/2017
 [2018-07-12 01:02:43] speed 10s/60s/15m 1303.7 1302.3 n/a H/s max 1308.6 H/s
[2018-07-12 01:03:07] rejected (0/1) diff 142860 "Rejected share: invalid result" (63 ms)
[2018-07-12 01:03:12] rejected (0/2) diff 142860 "Rejected share: invalid result" (64 ms)

what happened? or what has changed? and what should I do?
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
An electrifying project, to say the least!
I know now is not the time for jokes & being optimistic, but you guys have to realize that the whole market is suffer & it would've been real weird if ELECTRONEUM didn't lose any ground & there wasn't any price drop, you know.
Activity: 206

Just deleted a comment that was still talking about the Devs making a behind the scenes deal with ASIC producers.

This is obviously not true.

Its being talked about as if its a proven fact.

Its silly. Ive let some of the comments stay, but now its getting old.

The future of the coin is not ruined because different machines are mining it. This actually makes the blockchain MUCH MORE SECURE than before.

The future of ETN does not hinge upon GPUs mining the coin.

Mass adoption is not based on this either.

The future success of Electroneum will be built on innovation, partnerships, utility, and adoption.

These are the things that will make ETN a success and this is what will happen. Plan on it.

Expect the price to possibly to fall to half the ICO price before it starts to rise. Expect a high valuation to take a year or two.

We are still gaining users at a faster pace than Facebook and Twitter did.

We are on REAL time here; not crypto time.

ETN is still in the VERY EARLY STAGES!!

MAKE NO MISTAKE. WE WILL BE THE COIN WITH THE MOST USERS WITHIN A YEAR OR TWO. THIS WILL GET US A LOT OF ATTENTION.

REMEMBER, ETN HAS THE BEST MARKETERS OF ANY CRYPTO TO DATE!! THE FIRST MARKETING PUSH HAS NOT EVEN STARTED YET!!!
How can you state that they have the best marketers, if you also state they have not even started marketing yet.
That is your just wishful thinking, which can be also called being totally incompetent.

They have a barely decent marketing team. that is it.
Yes Richard can speak in front of a camera, yet its statements have quite a few flaws that rise some flags and will keeps smart money investors away.
Beside, even with the little budget which they have, they could come up with something better in term of presentations.

Mass adoption will not rise the price, only the interest of smart money  and speculators will.

Activity: 206
Warning to mobile miners. Do not keep your balance in their wallet. They may decide to just keep it.

So the ETN wallet is a centralised service and they can decide to ban you at any moment and don't provide any info or a way to unban the frozen wallet? Just wow. This breaks the most important feature of crypto -- open to everyone, free (as in free speech) and uncensored transactions.

When 97 percent of bitcoin is owned by 0.2% of all wallets, it is unfair to call ETN centralised.
Do you realize the BS you just wrote?
if 97% was controlled by 0.2%, there would not be a market and the market is quite liquid indeed.
And definitively if they had such a control that you imply, they would not allow its price to go down below mining profitability.
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
The fact that your posts are not deleted is proof that the Electroneum team allowing free speech.

That's great. Also there is no reason to delete my posts. It's good that different people have different choices and opinions, isn't it? I was here during the ICO, I was mining ETN while it was possible to mine and I hold a fair amount of coins. I'm not here to spam this thread or shill other coins / projects. I still consider myself to be part of this community and I want Electroneum to grow.

Since small miners like myself are not able to mine and support ETN at the moment, I had to move on to other projects. I will occasionally stop by and check for new developments, though.

Expect a high valuation to take a year or two.

See you in a year or two Smiley
Activity: 42
I have so far been impressed by how much this team keeps their followers in the loop.Their roadmap is fairly clear and honest, and the prospects of what this company can achieve are extremely exciting.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
This is what we all fear - that ETN is just marketing, nothing more Sad
I would wait any real use of the coin, what was in whitepaper, but still the target is just grow in users base...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

Just deleted a comment that was still talking about the Devs making a behind the scenes deal with ASIC producers.

This is obviously not true.

Its being talked about as if its a proven fact.

Its silly. Ive let some of the comments stay, but now its getting old.

The future of the coin is not ruined because different machines are mining it. This actually makes the blockchain MUCH MORE SECURE than before.

The future of ETN does not hinge upon GPUs mining the coin.

Mass adoption is not based on this either.

The future success of Electroneum will be built on innovation, partnerships, utility, and adoption.

These are the things that will make ETN a success and this is what will happen. Plan on it.

Expect the price to possibly to fall to half the ICO price before it starts to rise. Expect a high valuation to take a year or two.

We are still gaining users at a faster pace than Facebook and Twitter did.

We are on REAL time here; not crypto time.

ETN is still in the VERY EARLY STAGES!!

MAKE NO MISTAKE. WE WILL BE THE COIN WITH THE MOST USERS WITHIN A YEAR OR TWO. THIS WILL GET US A LOT OF ATTENTION.

REMEMBER, ETN HAS THE BEST MARKETERS OF ANY CRYPTO TO DATE!! THE FIRST MARKETING PUSH HAS NOT EVEN STARTED YET!!!
Activity: 202
Merit: 11
Just watching and wating the new fork and the come back to Cn7 or other resistent algo.

Everbody see the price go to falling down since the last fork, good job Mr. Richard.
Pages:
Jump to: