Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 64. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Neither are they doing good. Since fork time it's the top 100 coin that lost most % in price compared to all other coins, so not only due the BTC downtrend.
Not sure where you get top 100 coin lost most for monero? Any source?
As I can see, it is far far from that in a last 3 month (closest I can get to hard fork).
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/trending/overview

in another topic on another coin i made a calculation for comparison for the time period since the monero fork (see below). You can double check it of course and you will come to the same conclusion.

Period 07.03.2018 - 13.06.2018

Bitcoin:   $10,428   $6579 =   -37%
Volume: 8.3B - 4.7B = -43.37

Ethereum: $782 - $495 = -36.70%
Volume: 2.1B - 2.B = -4.76%

Zcash:   $365 - $197 =   -46%
Volume: 58M - 61M = +5.17%

Dash:   $550 - $260 =   -52%
Volume: 124M - 83.6M = -32.58%

Monero
Price: $344 - $125   = -64%
Volume: 154M - 40.5M = -73.70%
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Going back to ASICS? what a crock of shit. I knew it was just a matter of times before the devs fu*ked up this coin again  Roll Eyes

I'm sure Bitmain and all the rest are just giddy with joy and laughing about it. What an embarrassment for the ETN community.....

ASICS become door stops far faster than GPU's do too, ETN devs!! Nothing mainstream about them (ASICS). Just pure centralization in the hands of a few....
Activity: 297
Merit: 112
PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO
Neither are they doing good. Since fork time it's the top 100 coin that lost most % in price compared to all other coins, so not only due the BTC downtrend.
Not sure where you get top 100 coin lost most for monero? Any source?
As I can see, it is far far from that in a last 3 month (closest I can get to hard fork).
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/trending/overview
Merit: 13
I think  the decision forking back is a courageous decision, but the best one under the current circumstances and for sure the minor mist to choose from.

Many people here compare with monero, this isn't a good compare as monero is mayb the only crypto coin that has huge bot nets behind them. Neither are
they doing good. Since fork time it's the top 100 coin that lost most % in price compared to all other coins, so not only due the BTC downtrend.

Comparing to BTG isn't a good idea either, a project that since it's appearance is sinking faster like the titanic. These guys have nothing to loss and at least,
or mostly, can rely at least about a big enough miner base that loyal stays with them. Time will show, right now they are down to 1.1 - 1.4 MH/s traffic
and i'am not confident if this is enough to stay secure for longer. We will see how it works out with them.

Anyway, congrats to the Elecontroneum team, i think it's the right now in the current situation and eventually in a long trend they consider POS, which should
as well be an option for future developement.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Why Monero no problems with asic-resist? What is "instant payments"? Transaction without confirmation? It's a scam?

"Instant payments" or transactions without confirmations seem like the same story as "mobile mining" without any real mining. So it is, from my point of view, new innovative approach from ETN to DLT technology - payments without confirmations and mining which is not real POW mining. Why you call it scam? It is an innovation!

Have they explained anywhere how those "instant payments" work in a technical way?
I'd believe that in order to achieve very quick confirmations you need some kind of a centralisation, like one or few people who can agree on a transaction quickly without waiting for miners. I might be wrong though.
Activity: 499
Merit: 254
Why Monero no problems with asic-resist? What is "instant payments"? Transaction without confirmation? It's a scam?

"Instant payments" or transactions without confirmations seem like the same story as "mobile mining" without any real mining. So it is, from my point of view, new innovative approach from ETN to DLT technology - payments without confirmations and mining which is not real POW mining. Why you call it scam? It is an innovation!
Merit: 110
I am not very familiar with exchanges, but the team shared a Tweet from CoinBene earlier today (about 9 hours ago), announcing that: "We are pleased to announce the partnership with @electroneum. The token will be listed by the end of July."
(FB post link: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/2030966747165293)
Merit: 110

If you had taken the time to read the announcements before thinking something is a scam, you would have your answer. In case you really want to know, instant payments is a "instant cryptocurrency payment process" (they use a tablet based system, conventional point of sale till and even between mobiles).

More  information can be found here: https://electroneum.com/2018/06/12/announcing-instant-payment-beta-vendor-application/ (there is also a video)
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
karbo.io
The price in ETN is now going to the moon!. Anyone knows what happen?

The Return of the Prodigal Son (Rembrandt)  Grin Grin Grin

Hahahah, etn should stay with asics from the begining. For example like karbo or even like bcn without considering that bcn is a few scammy(with all due respect Roll Eyes).
Or like a lot of another CNs.
Now it looks like a strange move with hidden sense or lack of far-reaching strategy. I would like to be wrong...
However, welcome to the family. Again.  Grin

it's not a family, it's someone kneeling at the level of the belt
However, we can draw the picture with GPUs and nothing will change at all.  Wink

Activity: 297
Merit: 112
PRIVATE AND NOT PREMINED: MONERO, AEON, KARBO
I mean, if you do it like Sumo or Etn you just show incompetence of devs.
You calculate risks and either move like Monero, Ryo or Aeon to new asic-resistant (temporarily) algo,
or you stay with asics like Karbo and BCN. Just don't do quick moves if you don't know what are you doing.
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

Hahahah, etn should stay with asics from the begining. For example like karbo or even like bcn without considering that bcn is a few scammy(with all due respect Roll Eyes).
Now it looks like a strange move with hidden sense or lack of far-reaching strategy. I would like to be wrong...

it's not a family, it's someone kneeling at the level of the belt
I thought contraband will delete the post   Grin

SAME ISSUES, I WOULD GUESS THAT ITS IN REFERENCE TO THE FACT THAT MONERO WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE NEW REPROGRAMABLE ASICs.

xmr net hashrate is the same as 3 month ago, so any asics in v7 are not exist  Wink
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
karbo.io

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

Is this fork going to affect mobile mining in any way?

NO, YOU DONT HAVE TO DO A THING IF YOU ARE USING THE MOBILE MINER. YOU DONT HAVE TO CHANGE A THING

Well the mobile wallet already shows a lil bit what it means. I would suggest you to use google translate and type; scam. It looks like you dont even know what scam means?? What the hell what have instant payments has to do with scam? Again; go to google translate and look what scam means.

Monero got a lot of problems with this asic-resist part, they got the same issues.

monero got the same issues? etn got only one problem - nicehash attacks.
so, monero got nicehash attacks? no...
what "the same issues" are you talking about??

SAME ISSUES, I WOULD GUESS THAT ITS IN REFERENCE TO THE FACT THAT MONERO WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE NEW REPROGRAMABLE ASICs.

Bitman paid Coinbane to list ETN and dev to hard fork . End.

AH...NO...LOL Cheesy

ah ah ah  Grin

etn and asic are positioned correctly  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 499
Merit: 254

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I use the Mobile Miner on the Samsung Galaxy Note II but a day only 0.03ETN and often out, who knows how to fix it ?
With Oppo N3 and Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is ~ 5 ETN/day.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
ETN has been adding ground and roads, great!Ignore the doubters. I'm looking forward to trading ETN with you.Everyone is lucky.

What ground and roads are you talking about exactly !?

At the moment it feels like the yellow brick road!

Maybe this guy has some inside info that's why he is predicting about the future of this token and calling the holders are lucky. I also interested to know what is the plan which will give stability and will boost the growth of this project.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Well the mobile wallet already shows a lil bit what it means. I would suggest you to use google translate and type; scam. It looks like you dont even know what scam means?? What the hell what have instant payments has to do with scam? Again; go to google translate and look what scam means.

Monero got a lot of problems with this asic-resist part, they got the same issues.

monero got the same issues? etn got only one problem - nicehash attacks.
so, monero got nicehash attacks? no...
what "the same issues" are you talking about??
+1
"Monero got a lot of problems with asic-resist"?? Roll Eyes  What problems specifically?
Pages:
Jump to: