Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 70. (Read 240346 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Unfortunately I have had to switch to another coin to mine. Just no money in mining ETN at the moment.

Been almost 2 years but I am back mining ETH hash coins  Roll Eyes

Desperation I guess lol got big power bills to pay. Already a bag holder of ETN and a few other coins just waiting for the big day lol
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I need help...

I bought etn from cryptopia and withdrow to papier wallet I already had balance from few mounts ago. Now I inported from papier wallet in web wallet on ETN site and only recived the balance from first transaction from earlier. What to do?

I checked tx id from cryptopia and tx is complete but not inported to web wallet. Can somebody help me, I dont know what to do... missing abaut 1200etn???

Can someone who is running etn node check my balance on papier wallet?

Activity: 212
Merit: 12
Lets go people, diff is low so should be easy right now!!

My both machines are up and mining! Smiley
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
New Electroneum (V7) Mining pool with just 0.1% Fee! Open for very slow, normall and fast miners!
Short view (compare)
ETN (Smartphone APP)   -   http://joenpool.tk/
- Open for all, people with a lots of money but also people with almost no money to spend (slow android devices vs slow cpu miners)
- Main hodl storage / wallet device; Smartphone / Web Wallet
- Low fee
- Fast transactions (we dont work with hours or minutes, no; we work with seconds so is my API/Stats refreshing every few seconds but also the payouts are done in seconds)
- Mobile Wallet Miner is using automatic payout of 10 ETN, pool also
- System can handle big groups of users
- People can add there opinion, if something need to be changed we can always look at it.
- Only web / smartphone / desktop wallet address is possible as username! not possible to directly mine to exchange and dump!

I would like to see you on my pool :smiley:
Again: low speed cpu miners, normall gpu, fast gpu, rigs everything is allowed and possible (got a very low diff port for the slow miner)

Diff changes automatic, but u can choose a port what is closest to your system:

stratum+tcp://joenpool.tk:3333 (for very slow CPU miners, dont use this one for ur GPU) + 10 free bonus ETN by finding first 3 blocks
stratum+tcp://joenpool.tk:5555 (for fast cpu and normall gpu miners) + 25 free bonus ETN by finding first 3 blocks
stratum+tcp://joenpool.tk:7777 (fast gpu and gpu rigs) + 50 free bonus ETN by finding first 3 blocks

username: ETN Address (mobile / web / desktop wallet address, exchange mining not possible/allowed)
password: x

Lets go people, diff is low so should be easy right now!!
Activity: 100
The market is collapsing  Cry

We are in read sea you can see blood everywhere this is not only happening into this project. I don't think this is sign of worry if you do proper research than it will be easy for you to find the reason who are making panic the people.
I don't really care about recent bloodbaths.
I simply have kept mining the coin and hold my rewarded coins for years.
Someday, Electronerum can be a second Stellar, no one knows, right?
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
What are these guys doing, the miners all choke claymore, stak, xmrrig windows linux they all fail unless I run a custom watchdog script all with the same pool & settings as xmr. Why does whattomine have a "pool negative luck" calculation for this coin?  Why are what appear to be botnets furiously mining this coin at unprofitable levels when xmr pays more?

Why do I have so many questions?

You are worried about death by a thousands cuts!

The botnets is an interesting question and I guess they picked ETN as it was an easy target and they hoped the price would increase.  I guess the botnet code is fairly fixed and the decision to mine ETN was based some time ago.

The more interesting point is the principle that botnets are proving, in that in crypto we want many small efficient miners to sustain a blockchain!

Anyway, 1 down 2 to go !
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
What are these guys doing, the miners all choke claymore, stak, xmrrig windows linux they all fail unless I run a custom watchdog script all with the same pool & settings as xmr. Why does whattomine have a "pool negative luck" calculation for this coin?  Why are what appear to be botnets furiously mining this coin at unprofitable levels when xmr pays more?

Why do I have so many questions?
Activity: 237
The market is collapsing  Cry

That doesn't matter in the long run. The blockchain technology is same as yesterday or even better. I'm still holding my ICO coins and mining on JoenNL's pool. I had issues with power and Internet outages for the past few days. Now I have issues with Cast XMR (the miner would randomly stop hashing)... But I'm not quitting! I will switch to SRBMiner and keep mining.

Also, if you are not on JoenNL's pool, this is the right moment to join. The configuration is super easy if you have your own ETN wallet address. Join today and don't miss out on the fun! Cheesy

I am not sure if this helps but my cast xmr had conflict with windows 10 firewall. When I mine, I turn all of those protection off.

Hm well i know about Claymore issues; getting an warning that ur GPU is overclocked to much also when not using overclock.
Normally xmr stak is the best MoneroV7 miner, ofc for nvidia SRBMiner is also fine Smiley

hmm, as i know SRBminer only for AMD, but it's good miner. I recommend XMrig for NVIDIA. Not so long ago Gateless Gate was a very popular miner gives best hashrate for "red" cards, and as far as I know now the latest version supports v1 fork, but dev is improving only Gateless Gate Sharp, i saw it only once and it looks pretty good.
Activity: 237
electroneum.fairhash.org

Transparent Electroneum pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL

That doesn't matter in the long run. The blockchain technology is same as yesterday or even better. I'm still holding my ICO coins and mining on JoenNL's pool. I had issues with power and Internet outages for the past few days. Now I have issues with Cast XMR (the miner would randomly stop hashing)... But I'm not quitting! I will switch to SRBMiner and keep mining.

Also, if you are not on JoenNL's pool, this is the right moment to join. The configuration is super easy if you have your own ETN wallet address. Join today and don't miss out on the fun! Cheesy

I am not sure if this helps but my cast xmr had conflict with windows 10 firewall. When I mine, I turn all of those protection off.

Hm well i know about Claymore issues; getting an warning that ur GPU is overclocked to much also when not using overclock.
Normally xmr stak is the best MoneroV7 miner, ofc for nvidia SRBMiner is also fine Smiley

Activity: 5

Best example Monero, the hero of all anti asic fans, still decreasing hashpower (...)

My guess is that the miners are returning back to Electroneum (I haven't check this, though) Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Thanks for your comment!

Yes nicehash (at least, the renter from it) can do a lot of crap things like we see now, every block this renter/miner is missing is a good job. I know (and i also dont want) that all the miners move away from those pools (the pools where the nicehash renters are active) and move to joenpool.tk, i just want to stop the dump a little bit.

Fun part is, some pools are optimised and ready for nicehash + direct payouts to exchanges. As u can see (Example; nanopool, ps i am not against nanopool or any other pool!) many people dont care, like u said; they want payouts every few minutes. Something that those miners dont understand is: you can mine 10 blocks a day with a pool and get 50 coins in total, you can also find 100 blocks with an pool, u will still get 50 coins. It's a hard time, since 6-7 months ago many new people joined into the cryptoworld (mining in this example) but they dont understand a sh1t about it. They are just doing something Cheesy
But like now, we are missing hashspeed, so we dont even get the blocks (this should be easy to do when people just start mining..), so yes the profit is low now. As soon you can get everyday at least 1 block the profit cant be that less (your share rate will be bigger, so your reward will also be bigger).

We will see what miners are gonna do: will they support the dumps or are they gonna start mining versus this dumps.

I understand where you are coming from and your intention is more than good, but as said in my previous post, i doubt miners care too much about good intensions. Me personally is never mining on the big mining pools as well, but i guess we are the minority here.

But to be honest, i saw it coming and many pages back bevor the fork and have forseen that real private gpu traffic will be highly reduced. Just something we see after each "anti-asic" fork. While Asics on the network everybody cries about fork, than after the fork everybody switches to a 2 cent more profit coin in lightspeed. That's the game, either Asics and a healthy stable high hashrate network or a shifting from hardware centralization to miningpool and hashpower centrlalization.

Best example Monero, the hero of all anti asic fans, still decreasing hashpower, not even talking about price that has fallen 2-3x more than it's direct competitors. And actually in my opinion it will get worse on the V7 algo as some other projects/coins on cryptonite are still forking or preparing a fork, which again means a more shared hashrate btw. the coins on the new cryptonite heavy, lite, v7.... algos as it will be shared on more coins.

Me personally hopes that ETN gets that mobile miner at some time working, actually it's the only reason i still hold ALL my ETN holdings and still observe the proejct.

Good luck with  your mining pool and hopefully some more miners read it and join it, support ETN directly and keep things going again!
Also what is happening (and the reason why i created this joenpool.tk);
There are some nicehash/big miners what are mining directly to exchanges, they are waiting till the difficulty get lower and they start mining -> dumping. People like to mine on those pools because they get a lot of time a (very small) payout.
If almost all (reall) ETN supporters will join http://joenpool.tk, there is no way to mine directly to an exchange, you can only mine to ur own ETN address. When joenpool will get most of the blocks, the dumps get less and less everyday. This will automaticly result in an uptrend... I'm am doing my best to stop this massa dumps, but i need help from the (real) ETN supporters to make this real.

But, then everybody must move to joenpool.tk this will stop mining directly to exchanges.

Your afford is good, but i just doubt it will work out as most miners just mine for highest profit, not for supporting a given project at all cost. All i hope is that ETN doesn't get where Monero got
after the fork with continously losing hashrate and huge price drops up to date that are way bigger than the BTC downtrend and not related to BTC.... But somehow i have a feeling ETN will have
the same faith but honestly i hope i'am wrong.....

Thanks for your comment!

Yes nicehash (at least, the renter from it) can do a lot of crap things like we see now, every block this renter/miner is missing is a good job. I know (and i also dont want) that all the miners move away from those pools (the pools where the nicehash renters are active) and move to joenpool.tk, i just want to stop the dump a little bit.

Fun part is, some pools are optimised and ready for nicehash + direct payouts to exchanges. As u can see (Example; nanopool, ps i am not against nanopool or any other pool!) many people dont care, like u said; they want payouts every few minutes. Something that those miners dont understand is: you can mine 10 blocks a day with a pool and get 50 coins in total, you can also find 100 blocks with an pool, u will still get 50 coins. It's a hard time, since 6-7 months ago many new people joined into the cryptoworld (mining in this example) but they dont understand a sh1t about it. They are just doing something Cheesy
But like now, we are missing hashspeed, so we dont even get the blocks (this should be easy to do when people just start mining..), so yes the profit is low now. As soon you can get everyday at least 1 block the profit cant be that less (your share rate will be bigger, so your reward will also be bigger).

We will see what miners are gonna do: will they support the dumps or are they gonna start mining versus this dumps.

At this moment, it's not only ETN what is getting a lower price, the whole market is (in the years, we call this an market correction. Nothing strange about it.. Happens every year and it will happen every next year). When the market (especialy bitcoin ofcourse) is corrected, prices will go up. Before this happen i hope the nicehash renter is stopped Cheesy

Also about ETN, its not strange that an ICO coin will go back to the ICO price, from that point there should be a floor what will bring the coin to the next level. It's up to the ETN team (and community and investors and exchange people and, everybody) to make that real.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

We are in read sea you can see blood everywhere this is not only happening into this project. I don't think this is sign of worry if you do proper research than it will be easy for you to find the reason who are making panic the people.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

We are doomed - lol
Activity: 107
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Also what is happening (and the reason why i created this joenpool.tk);
There are some nicehash/big miners what are mining directly to exchanges, they are waiting till the difficulty get lower and they start mining -> dumping. People like to mine on those pools because they get a lot of time a (very small) payout.
If almost all (reall) ETN supporters will join http://joenpool.tk, there is no way to mine directly to an exchange, you can only mine to ur own ETN address. When joenpool will get most of the blocks, the dumps get less and less everyday. This will automaticly result in an uptrend... I'm am doing my best to stop this massa dumps, but i need help from the (real) ETN supporters to make this real.

But, then everybody must move to joenpool.tk this will stop mining directly to exchanges.

That's the price of the fork i guess and now ETN gets most hashrate from Nicehash and mostly some other Hashpower Rental Services.

Only on nicehash it's 87% of the network hashrate than can switch to ETN whenever the difficulty is lower and at given times more profitable than other v7 coins.
Even not including here all these auto-switch-multi-coin-algo pools. Both of them convert immediatly the mined coins into the given payout coin, mostly BTC.

Sure, there are some loyal ETN miners, but i doubt they are enough to stop this behavour even if you concentrated them into one pool which again would rise a centralization issue anyway.

The main problem is just that, that GPU's can switch wherever they want to whatever more profitable or lower difficulty coin automaticly, that's the price every coin on a pure gpu algo has
to pay.

This problem could even increase with a higher ETN price and/or higher price of other coins/projects on the V7 algo as this would again automaticly attract more rentable hashpower to the algo
itself.

Your afford is good, but i just doubt it will work out as most miners just mine for highest profit, not for supporting a given project at all cost. All i hope is that ETN doesn't get where Monero got
after the fork with continously losing hashrate and huge price drops up to date that are way bigger than the BTC downtrend and not related to BTC.... But somehow i have a feeling ETN will have
the same faith but honestly i hope i'am wrong.....
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
I've "mining" Electroneum via my phone for a while, but sometimes it takes very long before I get my coins to my wallet, have anybody else experieced this?

its normal dude , I experienced it sometime i need 3 days or more for recived ETN from my mining
hope dev can resolve that issue.

Do you guys try to refresh the wallet? It always happens fast for me.
Pages:
Jump to: