Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 69. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 11
Is there any problem with electroneumd v2.0.0.0?
I have been mining in a pool & did not receive payment. Sent email but they don't answer.
Changed to a different pool & same problem, I look in the blockchain explorer & payments are there.

I have one payment from more than 4 days ago & 2600+ confirmations but my balance is 0.

electroneumd v2.0.0.0 works perfect.

check your settings in miner, it can be:
- wrong etn address
- wrong / no payment id
- etc
in addition - may be your pool was not found any blocks while you mine on it, etc

I go to blockchain explorer with payments IDs, I enter my address & secret viewkey.
There I can see the payments that say true but my etn-cli says balance 0
electroneumd is synced to last block, everything appears to be OK.

there may be a problem in the wrong created wallet:
this can be if you created a wallet from the keys of the paper wallet before full synchronization of electroneumd.
in this case, you can re-create a wallet from private keys
all hash rate for now is about 30 MH/sec - 20.5 nanopool, 2 fairhash, 1 spacepools, 1 hashvault and lees others...
but difficulty is 19000137766 - its equals 158.33 MH/sec
why?
because of difficulty adjust 80 blocks and some cheater uses this.
he is mining with approximately 140 MH/sec (some hidden/private pool or solo) about 2-3 hours on low difficulty 80-100 blocks,
then difficulty adjust and he stops...
after that nanopool (20.5 MH/sec) is finding blocks with high diff not 2 min/block, but 15-20 min... for others its hours..

may be difficulty adjust must be less then 80 blocks? 5 - 10 for example?

may be its 250-300 blocks
look at blocks 308036 - 308300
a lot of cases when in 1 minute someone found 3-4 blocks (308091 - 308094)! its about 15-20 sec / block, but it must be 2 min / block   

and now this ninja miner with 100 MH/sec doing that again and again... he mine with low diff almost all blocks and then other miners (nano, fairhash, etc) sucks with high diff...

and again, and again, and again...

here is real hashrate of etn:
http://joxi.ru/Y2L55Dyi97gL8A
its 26MH/s!!!

BUT!
with the current difficulty adjustment  nicehasher wait for low difficulty, and then he mine block with average time 10 sec (ever 5) instead 2 minutes until you increase the difficulty to its level.
this nicehasher gets super profits (average X10 from normal reward) and immediately dumps etn!
after that he stops mining and fair miners remain the high difficulty, because of this block found with average time 20-30 min
you can check it here (look at the age):
https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/

devs should reduce the difficulty adjustment  time to a minimum (possibly 2-5 blocks)!
then the blocks time will be stable 2 min as they should,
nicehasher will not have super profits and therefore it will not make sense to attack the network ETN again and again,
this terrible dump will stop finally.

many of other smaller coins already made this setting. for example: intense, iridium (this coin has only 1 dev!), and others.
since the date of the fork has been a month, the situation is repeated again and again. do the developers not see it or it is so difficult for them to make such difficulty adjustment?

contraband, please answer!

Not sure if they will be doing anymore adjustments soon.

I do understand the concept, and that may be something that is looked into down the road.

What will help ETN the most is demand.

thank you for answer!
and it would be great if the developers read about it!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Unfortunately I have had to switch to another coin to mine. Just no money in mining ETN at the moment.

Been almost 2 years but I am back mining ETH hash coins  Roll Eyes

Desperation I guess lol got big power bills to pay. Already a bag holder of ETN and a few other coins just waiting for the big day lol

2 years? 1 year before the release?Tongue

Nah i'm wondering if u even did mining ETN, this because ur active in all topics (even in the reall shit coin topics u are saying that u are mining it haha)..

I haven't mined eth hash coins in almost 2 years ding dong lol

And yes I mine a variety of coins over the years. My love for a coin starts and stops with profitability. No fads here.

And BTW "mine and dump" expression so commonly used in hear was originally used for massive hash rates through renting, at a new coin launch and those miners dumping as soon as the new coin hit an exchange... that's "mine and dump"

Some of us like to mine accumulate and sell when the price is right  Wink

And for the record many of those so called "shit coins" have made me far more that this dying shit coin ETN... there is nothing spectacular about it (ETN). Its just another coin with numerous flaws, way to many in circulation and has been GREATLY over hyped.

Not to burst anyone's bubbles in here.... but just telling you like it is. YES I am back mining ETH hash - Akroma coin. In the first 3 days days I have made more than I did in a week mining ETN.

To each his own in this game. I have mined coins for almost 5.5 years, beginning with BTC on Slush's pool.

Don't need peons suggesting how I should operate or what is or isn't right or wrong. Come back and we'll talk in another 5 years about mining crypto  Wink

And for the record, not that it matters. I have mined a total of around 40,000 ETN. and right now that sure doesn't amount to much does it.

Thank you devs for so many screw ups!!  Roll Eyes

PS: I prefer to mine this algo as it draws about 100 watts less per rig....  Smiley So still have high hopes for ETN, just the same lol

Also I am a big BTCZ fan after wearing out Zcash...Mined BTCZ for the better part of last year and did very very well with it... and before equihash it was Monero and or Expanse, so not so sure what shit coins you are referring to.... we can go back 3 years or 4 or 5 if you like. lol

The most money I ever made in a single transaction sale was on a CPU coin called "Secure Coin"... Gee bet you never even heard of that have you lol ya the list goes on.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
all hash rate for now is about 30 MH/sec - 20.5 nanopool, 2 fairhash, 1 spacepools, 1 hashvault and lees others...
why?
he is mining with approximately 140 MH/sec (some hidden/private pool or solo) about 2-3 hours on low difficulty 80-100 blocks,
after that nanopool (20.5 MH/sec) is finding blocks with high diff not 2 min/block, but 15-20 min... for others its hours..

a lot of cases when in 1 minute someone found 3-4 blocks (308091 - 308094)! its about 15-20 sec / block, but it must be 2 min / block   

and now this ninja miner with 100 MH/sec doing that again and again... he mine with low diff almost all blocks and then other miners (nano, fairhash, etc) sucks with high diff...

its 26MH/s!!!

BUT!
with the current difficulty adjustment  nicehasher wait for low difficulty, and then he mine block with average time 10 sec (ever 5) instead 2 minutes until you increase the difficulty to its level.
this nicehasher gets super profits (average X10 from normal reward) and immediately dumps etn!
after that he stops mining and fair miners remain the high difficulty, because of this block found with average time 20-30 min

devs should reduce the difficulty adjustment  time to a minimum (possibly 2-5 blocks)!
nicehasher will not have super profits and therefore it will not make sense to attack the network ETN again and again,

many of other smaller coins already made this setting. for example: intense, iridium (this coin has only 1 dev!), and others.
since the date of the fork has been a month, the situation is repeated again and again. do the developers not see it or it is so difficult for them to make such difficulty adjustment?

Not sure if they will be doing anymore adjustments soon.

I do understand the concept, and that may be something that is looked into down the road.

What will help ETN the most is demand.

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I have been mining in a pool & did not receive payment. Sent email but they don't answer.
Changed to a different pool & same problem, I look in the blockchain explorer & payments are there.

I have one payment from more than 4 days ago & 2600+ confirmations but my balance is 0.

- wrong etn address
- wrong / no payment id
- etc
in addition - may be your pool was not found any blocks while you mine on it, etc

I go to blockchain explorer with payments IDs, I enter my address & secret viewkey.
There I can see the payments that say true but my etn-cli says balance 0
electroneumd is synced to last block, everything appears to be OK.

- wrong etn address
- wrong / no payment id
- etc
Activity: 129
Merit: 0

here is Iridium white paper, look at Page 19:
https://ird.cash/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Iridium-Coin-Whitepaper-v3.pdf

Adaptive Difficulty (LWMA)
What is Linearly Weighted Moving Average (LWMA)? LWMA allows for the
protection against sudden hashrate variations including “hash attacks”. The Algorithm
ensures that a block is mined every 175 seconds on a window size of 60 blocks. Big
miners can no longer come in, mine and leave the network with a high difficulty to
resolve. LWMA allows the entire network to react very fast in case of miner attack (2
or 3 blocks). What does this mean? Small miners and big miners have equal weight in
this game.

is it hard for etn devs?
why?

its 26MH/s!!!

BUT!

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Anyone's mobile miner seem to be working a lot slower lately?. The past week or so.

Problem is known, electroneum is working on it. Read something about on twitter.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
Anyone's mobile miner seem to be working a lot slower lately?. The past week or so.
Activity: 392
It is getting out of hand, the entire market is suffering right now, not just Electroneum. Anyway, there are some things Electroneum team need to keep on top of. They have made a fair few mistakes but it's still a project with great potential. It is young, and will take some time.
why?

its 26MH/s!!!

BUT!

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
Seems ETN is at the stage of a major shakeout. They want the price to dip so low everyone gets discouraged and sells their coins.

I don't think this coin is going to fail. It seems too big to fail. However, it can stall out for sure. This has happened with most top coins in their infancy. A huge rally followed by a lingering total capitulation that results in huge sells only to be bought up in stealth by large accumulators.
Activity: 202
The project is clearly losing ground in the market. Everything started very well, now the price is not encouraging. I now understand so many ETN holders who are waiting for a good price.

Day after day ETN lost your position in marketcap, i cant understand
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
The problem of the investors is they want to get quick rich. But the vision of etn is mass adoption and this will not happen in one year... This is a process which will take several years Roll Eyes
Everyone want to get richer when they decided joining the crypto world, and become crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
C'mon guys all coins do bad in these days as the market is bearish, but with time good days are going to come... more and more people see an alternative in cryptos as the governments of the countries regulate more and more... in a lot of european countries you are not allowed to have more than 10,000€ in cash with you which is harmful and a big threat to freedom. I hope we can make a better world with cryptos and ETN could be a milestone... this is not a quick way to make a few bucks this is meant to change the world for a better and if you make the world a better place to live on everybody will eventually profit from that.
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Unfortunately I have had to switch to another coin to mine. Just no money in mining ETN at the moment.

Been almost 2 years but I am back mining ETH hash coins  Roll Eyes

Desperation I guess lol got big power bills to pay. Already a bag holder of ETN and a few other coins just waiting for the big day lol

2 years? 1 year before the release?Tongue

Nah i'm wondering if u even did mining ETN, this because ur active in all topics (even in the reall shit coin topics u are saying that u are mining it haha)..
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
The project is clearly losing ground in the market. Everything started very well, now the price is not encouraging. I now understand so many ETN holders who are waiting for a good price.

The problem of the investors is they want to get quick rich. But the vision of etn is mass adoption and this will not happen in one year... This is a process which will take several years Roll Eyes
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Pages:
Jump to: