Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 71. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 571
Merit: 18
I've "mining" Electroneum via my phone for a while, but sometimes it takes very long before I get my coins to my wallet, have anybody else experieced this?

its normal dude , I experienced it sometime i need 3 days or more for recived ETN from my mining
hope dev can resolve that issue.

Sometime, i think that was arround the fork?

Why transactions can goes faster and sometimes slower?
- Difficulty in combination with the hash rate at that moment of the blockchain is the mean reason
When the diff is high and the mining speed is getting lower, it will result in slower blocks find. When blocks get find slower, transactions took longer (need at least 20 confirms from the blocks).

But normally ETN transactions goes really fast Cheesy

To spread hashes and get a more stable network people must start mining at http://joenpool.tk
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I've "mining" Electroneum via my phone for a while, but sometimes it takes very long before I get my coins to my wallet, have anybody else experieced this?

its normal dude , I experienced it sometime i need 3 days or more for recived ETN from my mining
hope dev can resolve that issue.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I see the team doing much to use coins in everyday life. I hope there will be more success.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Join our group Leviar. We fork 30th June. Switching to the base code of Monero https://t.me/leviarcoinofficial
Activity: 140
Oh man, seems like God is giving me a second ICO chance. Should I start filling my bag or try to catch the falling knife?  Grin

Yes, God gives second chances :]

Oh man, seems like God is giving me a second ICO chance. Should I start filling my bag or try to catch the falling knife?  Grin

Filling the bags now is like trying to catch a falling knife, so both of your statements are actually the same! lol
I don't know about you, but I always prefer to catch falling knifes than trying to reach the door of a rocket that has almost reached space already!

Lolol you are absolutely coreect. I just wire some fiat to an exchange but my Japanese exchange wont release my money until Monday. So ... I hope the rocket is still idling ...

I already have some etn and lets see how the rocket goes. Launch in 3. 2. 1. Smiley

Activity: 5

Filling the bags now is like trying to catch a falling knife, so both of your statements are actually the same! lol
I don't know about you, but I always prefer to catch falling knifes than trying to reach the door of a rocket that has almost reached space already!

Lolol you are absolutely coreect. I just wire some fiat to an exchange but my Japanese exchange wont release my money until Monday. So ... I hope the rocket is still idling ...
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

Activity: 107
buy more if you can  Grin
Activity: 5
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The mobile miner is a marketing tool to give the masses a taste of cryptocurrency without any additional equipment other than the cell phones they already have. This is about making ETN a real currency, i.e. trading ETN for real goods and services. Smiley
Activity: 107
I send ETN from website to Cryptopia 6h to get it, so the ETN blockchain is really fast ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Price is hovering just above ICO price. I thinking of buying more, should I bite now or wait see if it drops further..... Hmmmmmm.... decisions

Shocked it has come down this much, even in this market. Good opportunity fill the bags.
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Price is hovering just above ICO price. I thinking of buying more, should I bite now or wait see if it drops further..... Hmmmmmm.... decisions
Remember! Free bonus by finding blocks!

Also I am thinking of switching my Vega 56 to mining ETN (doing XMR currently) with Joen.

Please do (a big thanks!) and welcome to the community! We keep mining!

Yes i am thinking about doing an ''free'' give away..

What do you people think about it? Like;
30 random people (or something) what is helping for the first 3 blocks on http://joenpool.tk get 50 etn at each address they are using (i pay them from my own wallet).

CPU miners get free ~10-25 ETN for each first 3 blocks (min payout is 10 etn so min reward can be 10 also)
GPU miners get free ~25-50 ETN for each first 3 blocks

I just got my rewards from nanopool, guess what; 6 days mining for ~30 etn.. I can give beter rewards then that!

http://joenpool.tk

Good to see new pools

Spread those hashes around guys

Hey Cheesy

Yeah thanks for your message! Hope the ETN supporters / holders will use joenpool.tk !
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Remember! Free bonus by finding blocks!

Also I am thinking of switching my Vega 56 to mining ETN (doing XMR currently) with Joen.

30 random people (or something) what is helping for the first 3 blocks on http://joenpool.tk get 50 etn at each address they are using (i pay them from my own wallet).

CPU miners get free ~10-25 ETN for each first 3 blocks (min payout is 10 etn so min reward can be 10 also)

I just got my rewards from nanopool, guess what; 6 days mining for ~30 etn.. I can give beter rewards then that!

The bonus ETN is a cool idea @ http://joenpool.tk

Good to see new pools with new ideas

Spread those hashes around guys
Remember! Free bonus by finding blocks on http://joenpool.tk!

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
the way that this coin colapsed was foreseeable on this market but maybe it will go up again when the market will bounce
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
Mobile miner has an update including security updates.
Activity: 92
I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves. . I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money
Pages:
Jump to: