Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 84. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
can anyone explain why are miners so important to a coin? And why mining has huge impact on the coin prices?

Here's a good explanation of why miners are important. Crypto Currency Mining Pros, Cons and Benefits

Miners are what make the blockchain go round!  Grin
Activity: 47
WHEN ARE YOU SENT ME MY ETN competition reward?Huh?

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/976860176467849216

it's been two months since the end of the competition!!!!

when exactly will you send me my award?Huh

WHO's BAD - ETN or Kucoin???

who is unable to fulfil their obligations???
Activity: 36
Hi, fellows. I like the construction of this project!
Activity: 10
can anyone explain why are miners so important to a coin? And why mining has huge impact on the coin prices?
Activity: 896
Merit: 556

ETN is a sleeping giant. It will most probably skyrocket when the milestones are met and also if we have bull run this year.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

I recommend https://electroneum.herominers.com to extract ETN. Serious and honest pool (if all pool could all be like that it would be paradise).  Regular payment and followed by email included.

https://electroneum.herominers.com

Yes that's exactly right! Everyone in here that is mining, probably on nano, if you have a card or 2 (GPU) to point to hereominers that would be really nice. You still will make the same or more as you will on nano,. Granted it may take a little longer for your payouts but it will be the same amount of coins for your shares submitted, just get paid in one big payout vs hundreds of tiny ones  Wink

Ok, great pool, with low fees low minimums and lots of useful info displayed on pool. Give it a try with just a couple of your cards!  Cool
Activity: 237
So is ETN actually popular with anyone besides the miners? Seems odd that the ANN thread of a coin that was designed for mass adoption and mobile mining is dominated by actual miners

Thread with active miners is a good sign at this point of a projects developments

I hope that active miners still believe in ETN...
legendary
Come on miners lets find a block at Pool URL: https://electroneum.herominers.com/

I'm contributing 25+ K/h  Wink but we need your help!  just a few more good miners and we can do it lol

Ok, Thanks  Grin
Activity: 4
So is ETN actually popular with anyone besides the miners? Seems odd that the ANN thread of a coin that was designed for mass adoption and mobile mining is dominated by actual miners

Thread with active miners is a good sign at this point of a projects developments
Agreed! Yep miners make the Crypto world go around  Smiley especially ETN right now

You can say that again. ETN is the future.
legendary

Agreed! Yep miners make the Crypto world go around  Smiley especially ETN right now
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

legendary
Electroneum Mining Pool by HeroMiners

stop spam please
That's not spamming, Just letting us all know we got another options where to mine ETN  Wink

Matter of fact we need more miners in that pool lol I've got over 700 coins waiting for a block to be found, and when we do I hope my coin payout comes in  Grin

Come on miners join me there Pool URL: https://electroneum.herominers.com/ the pool works!!!
Activity: 168
I wonder whether Electronerum network returned to its stable condition or not?
Anyone help me with this issue, please.
Activity: 25
Good morning, when I said that my transfer had not yet fallen I referred from my wallet to an encryption, I do not think it's normal for a coin the size of the delay 10 days to finalize a transfer, I'm an investor I need to move the market, now I'm stuck in a coin that does not know what's going to happen in my wallet, so my advice to anyone who is not buy yet, do not buy a headache
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
and now this ninja miner with 100 MH/sec doing that again and again... he mine with low diff almost all blocks and then other miners (nano, fairhash, etc) sucks with high diff...

Damn, how to fight this? Another fork to lower the number of blocks that are taken into account for diff adjustment?

you are right, difficulty adjustment must be instant
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I have a question:
I know about blocks issue, but how long we'll be paid in smartphones ETN mining? I've no payment since 05/30. Is there any estimated date for payments?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Hello dears! How is Electroneum different from hundreds of other cryptocurrencies on the market today? Why is it better to use electronic Instead of bitcoin , Ethereum or any altcoin? Where you can find more technical information about the project.
Activity: 34
A powerful project that is developing well
Activity: 293
Merit: 12

Activity: 80
and now this ninja miner with 100 MH/sec doing that again and again... he mine with low diff almost all blocks and then other miners (nano, fairhash, etc) sucks with high diff...

Damn, how to fight this? Another fork to lower the number of blocks that are taken into account for diff adjustment?

This is awkward...seems to be Nicehash...I cant imagine an other source of so much hashing power!?
Any other opinions on that?
Pages:
Jump to: