Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS] Edgecoin - Marketplace - Gambling - Advanced Wallet - 15hrs IPO stage 1 - page 11. (Read 37173 times)

Din
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is what stung me about the offer:

The price of Bitcoin on 16.2. when Anon first offered escrow the price of Bitcoin was 655$ on Bitstamp.

Today the price is 585$. The price did go down somewhat but not hugely.

But the price of escrow is now almost twice is much.

Ok. But the real question are those two above.

Sorry but to me it sounds like you smelled the opportunity and take advantage of it, because you have a sort of monopoly.

You'll have to talk to Anon about that. Back when Anon offered escrow for Exocoin the price was like 800+
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This is what stung me about the offer:

The price of Bitcoin on 16.2. when Anon first offered escrow the price of Bitcoin was 655$ on Bitstamp.

Today the price is 585$. The price did go down somewhat but not hugely.

But the price of escrow is now almost twice is much.

Ok. But the real questions are those two above.

Sorry but to me it sounds like you smelled the opportunity and take advantage of it, because you have a sort of monopoly.
Din
Please read the following carefully:

The fees will be higher this time than with exo_coin because the bitcoin price has fallen dramatically since I originally set those prices. I hope you will understand. The fee will be 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater.

Additionally YOU MUST BE IN PERSONAL POSSESSION OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE PRIVATE KEYS THAT YOU SEND FROM I will require digital signatures to release any funds or make any changes to the status of your order. Don't worry, its not as complicated as it sounds and I will be here for anyone who needs help to walk them through every step. You don't even need to know how digital signatures work yet, I can help you with that when the time comes, for now though just make sure that you send from a software client located on your machine or if you prefer e-wallet than use blockchain.info DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO ME FROM AN EXCHANGE

Ok so if you have read everything carefully and agree to these terms feel free to send to this address when ever you are ready.

1PT7jU42DQfVecwqBAnrT49gJhfVm3YyBz

Man, you really know how to make yourself some money don't you?

How long does it take you to sort the escrow for one person?

And if you went out and did something else instead of this, you'd make more money?

From what I've gathered he makes around 7-15 dollars per hour doing escrow work for people.

Ever consider he doesn't just do it for the money?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Please read the following carefully:

The fees will be higher this time than with exo_coin because the bitcoin price has fallen dramatically since I originally set those prices. I hope you will understand. The fee will be 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater.

Additionally YOU MUST BE IN PERSONAL POSSESSION OF AT LEAST ONE OF THE PRIVATE KEYS THAT YOU SEND FROM I will require digital signatures to release any funds or make any changes to the status of your order. Don't worry, its not as complicated as it sounds and I will be here for anyone who needs help to walk them through every step. You don't even need to know how digital signatures work yet, I can help you with that when the time comes, for now though just make sure that you send from a software client located on your machine or if you prefer e-wallet than use blockchain.info DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY TO ME FROM AN EXCHANGE

Ok so if you have read everything carefully and agree to these terms feel free to send to this address when ever you are ready.

1PT7jU42DQfVecwqBAnrT49gJhfVm3YyBz

Man, you really know how to make yourself some money don't you?

How long does it take you to sort the escrow for one person?

And if you went out and did something else instead of this, you'd make more money?
Din
Din
Can I join you? Huh
IPO stage 1

Of course

http://edgecoin.info/invest.html
1KFtdiVELBcaVtaueqf8RJBkoZnjHbshKA

Send me an email when you've invested
[email protected]
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Din
Can I join you? Huh
IPO stage 1
Din
Dude stop pissing me off. One fucking solicitation message is too much , but 2???

Stop this shit now!

I apologize, I just wanted your opinion. You're clearly trying to create FUD by posting here rather than politely requesting that I stop messaging you, privately.

Thank you. Smiley

Firstly, you dont write offtopic messages for members that didn't sign up for that.

Secondly, the fact that i didn't respond toyour first message was no clear sign?

You're right and I figured maybe you didn't see the message. However the message was certainly crypto-currency related.

There's nothing wrong with me attempting to promote my coin.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Dude stop pissing me off. One fucking solicitation message is too much , but 2???

Stop this shit now!

I apologize, I just wanted your opinion. You're clearly trying to create FUD by posting here rather than politely requesting that I stop messaging you, privately.

Thank you. Smiley

Firstly, you dont write offtopic messages for members that didn't sign up for that.

Secondly, the fact that i didn't respond toyour first message was no clear sign?
Din

Stop this shit now!

Thank you. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Stop this shit now!
Din
Now that the final days of stage 1 are here we will only be updating the investor page at the end of stage 1 (27th), we're getting so many investments every hour that it's pointless to update multiple times a day. If you want a confirmation on your investment, simply shoot me an email!

Yes, Escrow will be accounted for! Smiley
Din
People that pay into the IPO will get 100% of their funds 30 days after the coin is launched by way of 3.3% per day.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5886133

Correct

release date?

1-1.5 months
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
edit: Removed as concern has been met.
Activity: 210
Din
Props to the designer. Good luck with your coin. Smiley

Thanks! We're really glad we have him on board.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
invest 1.02 BTC to (Anon136), through escrow

the transaction ID is  b86b96b1002be0911e06cc9fad5d371d5238a2cafb584e390eab6f3bc3709b75

thanks

the beautiful thing about using digital signatures is that i don't actually have to know who sent what Grin

and yep you have 30 confirmations
Activity: 198
invest 1.02 BTC to (Anon136), through escrow

the transaction ID is  b86b96b1002be0911e06cc9fad5d371d5238a2cafb584e390eab6f3bc3709b75

thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris
Since 1st phase is now with escrow, I don't see how it's still considered riskier than 2nd or 3rd phase.  What am I missing?

Previous first phase is NOT with escrow. Only new investments can be with escrow.
It's not like the previous non-escrowed funds have been handed over to the escrow account.
You are right through, this end of first phase is now the same as second phase.

Hold on, got a big bomb to drop in my next post but I'll need a minute to do the maths.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Pages:
Jump to: