Pages:
Author

Topic: Positive thinking - does it work or not? - page 14. (Read 1638 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello friends. What experiences do you have in terms of positive thinking? Does it really work? If you have an experience when the positive thinking worked for you, I would love to hear it, so please share it.

I think positive thinking can't change a life without working hard. Of course positive thinking is really necessary, but in addition to this, working hard is a really good affect on happiness.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
it really is a friend, indeed in thinking remain positive really very profitable in person and general, because thinking remains positive things that are very difficult to apply in life let alone in social life, even if the application is successful there are only a few who can apply it
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
It works because it can change your mood to a good side. If you think negative side then your work will be destroyed by your own. For sure thinking positive can help us maintain the good attitude.
Activity: 252
I does not know whether it works anot, but we hear before stories from people that have positive thinking in their life. Whether it really work is secondary, it definitely will hwlp to make you more happy in your life giving you more support when you want to accomplish something you never do before. Everything is possible and not impossible.
Activity: 36
It always work
Activity: 140
It really works, I try it every time
Activity: 56
Merit: 14
You are precious!
for me very work .. positive thinking really help me to be confident and others

That's great. Thank you for your words.
You are precious!
Positive attitude works if you are positive about it.

Yah, you are right. The difficult part is to be positive.
You are precious!
Read the free book online called The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. It really changed my life and has amazing advice. Thinking/thoughts isn't our identity. It is just a process run by the mind which is a strong tool. It can indeed be controlled better than we know. Please look into this book. The writer has short vids on youtube answering questions and explaining parts of his teachings. It can help a LOT!

I will check this book. It sounds interesting. Thank you.
You are precious!
Yes it does! Surround yourself with negative thoughts and you will be filled with negativity, and vice versa. We wish you the best from Pallium!

Thank you. You are right.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
It works. As a man thinks so he is. positive thinking helps one overcome life challenges. Poor or rich men are known by the words. Most great men/women are positive thinkers.
Activity: 164
Read the free book online called The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. It really changed my life and has amazing advice. Thinking/thoughts isn't our identity. It is just a process run by the mind which is a strong tool. It can indeed be controlled better than we know. Please look into this book. The writer has short vids on youtube answering questions and explaining parts of his teachings. It can help a LOT!
Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
Positive attitude works if you are positive about it.
Activity: 50
Yes it does! Surround yourself with negative thoughts and you will be filled with negativity, and vice versa. We wish you the best from Pallium!
Activity: 13
Si vis pacem para bellum  Wink hope for good, but be prepared.
Activity: 114
for me very work .. positive thinking really help me to be confident and others
You are precious!
Hello friends. What experiences do you have in terms of positive thinking? Does it really work? If you have an experience when the positive thinking worked for you, I would love to hear it, so please share it.
Yes, positive thinking is really helpful in the our life.It will leads us to reach the goal and succeed in our life.

Thank you for your answer.
You are precious!
Not really, it did not work for me, you just see everything positive nothing changes. I don't know maybe I did it wrong  Grin

Sorry for you, my friend. I hope that the next time will work for you too. I think it works better when we have a positive thinking as a life style.
Activity: 45
It works for some people, I why it doesn't work for some people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
Yes, positive thinking is really helpful in the our life.It will leads us to reach the goal and succeed in our life.
Pages:
Jump to: