Pages:
Author

Topic: Positive thinking - does it work or not? - page 15. (Read 1638 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 14
You are precious!
Yes I think it works a lot because when you always think negative your decision will be negative and you will regret it.

You are right. Thank you.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Yes I think it works a lot because when you always think negative your decision will be negative and you will regret it.
Activity: 40
Positive thinking work alot, even Bible also back it up that what a man thinketh so he is,  is good to be thinking positively and be. Working towards that your taught, it works alot
You are precious!
Hello friends. What experiences do you have in terms of positive thinking? Does it really work? If you have an experience when the positive thinking worked for you, I would love to hear it, so please share it.
I think it's positive thinking works, because it is reflected in the people's thinking, especially action. If you think negatively, you will always act according to the negative situation. The best method is to think positively.

This is a big truth. We are acting and making decisions acording with the way we think. Thank you!
You are precious!
I always practice positive thinking and it works for me. For example, deadlines that others think are impossible but I was able to meet.

That's a good one. The deadlines souldn't be a problem if we don't panic and stay calm. Thanks.
Activity: 26
Not really, it did not work for me, you just see everything positive nothing changes. I don't know maybe I did it wrong  Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Hello friends. What experiences do you have in terms of positive thinking? Does it really work? If you have an experience when the positive thinking worked for you, I would love to hear it, so please share it.
I think it's positive thinking works, because it is reflected in the people's thinking, especially action. If you think negatively, you will always act according to the negative situation. The best method is to think positively.
Activity: 93
Sure it does.
Activity: 23
I always practice positive thinking and it works for me. For example, deadlines that others think are impossible but I was able to meet.
You are precious!

Yes positive thinking works alot, cos it keeps you determined and motivated to work.
it keeps you the drive and vibes to keep pushing for success

The path which leads to success can't be negative thinking. Thank you for your answer.
Activity: 31
yes, if you are a positive thinker you can what you want
Activity: 378
Merit: 13

Yes positive thinking works alot, cos it keeps you determined and motivated to work.
it keeps you the drive and vibes to keep pushing for success
You are precious!
Definitely yes, being positive thinker can boost your confidence and eventually you'll achieve your goal every day.

Nice answer. On the other hand, a nagative thinking would break your confidance.
Activity: 22
Definitely yes, being positive thinker can boost your confidence and eventually you'll achieve your goal every day.
You are precious!
It realy works. The way you think define the way you live.

There so much truth in wat you have said.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It realy works. The way you think define the way you live.
You are precious!
April 02, 2018, 04:28:04 AM
It definitely works for me. Especially when I have an important meeting/pitch at work. It just helps you to communicate the information with a different vibe.

That's cool. Not only the words are important, but the way you speak.
copper member
Activity: 189
BOUNTY | PR
April 02, 2018, 04:22:14 AM
It definitely works for me. Especially when I have an important meeting/pitch at work. It just helps you to communicate the information with a different vibe.
You are precious!
April 02, 2018, 04:19:58 AM
Most of the people are not used to practice a positive thinking. That's why some of them will say that is not working. For me is working. A positive thinking cast out the anger, the stress and all the bad fealings.

You are right. Sometimes it's easier to let your thoughts take a negative direction than to think positively on purpose.
You are precious!
April 02, 2018, 04:17:06 AM
For me it works. If I have a bad day, I start thinking at the good things that I have, and my mood changes.

Yah, unfortunately, we often forget about the good things in our lives.
Pages:
Jump to: