Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 6. (Read 415596 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
There are some key components in their statement that nobody has brought up yet.

Not to talk about the litecoin development. That doesnt even make sense to send back any LTC since that is pretty worthless.You have time to claim your refunds until the very end of Early May 2015. Thereafter we will send the money back. The existing money will be spread accordingly to investments over all people that claims a refund.

It sounds like:

1) Nobody will get a refund until sometime in May.
2) They are not planning on refunding Litecoin investments at all.
3) You should expect at least your original BTC investment amount, possibly more if some people don't claim a refund.

Thoughts?

I agree with all of these, although I guess if everyone was to claim their refund then we would get less than our original investment because some has been spent on server hosting and such.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
There are some key components in their statement that nobody has brought up yet.

Not to talk about the litecoin development. That doesnt even make sense to send back any LTC since that is pretty worthless.You have time to claim your refunds until the very end of Early May 2015. Thereafter we will send the money back. The existing money will be spread accordingly to investments over all people that claims a refund.

It sounds like:

1) Nobody will get a refund until sometime in May.
2) They are not planning on refunding Litecoin investments at all.
3) You should expect at least your original BTC investment amount, possibly more if some people don't claim a refund.

Thoughts?
Activity: 421
Early bird investor here, sent request for a refund, but still awaiting a response.

Will post once funds are received

If exo coin dev does do a full refund to everyone and has started a new project, I am willing to consider re-investing and helping out.

If he proves himself trustful, then that speaks a ton in a scene full of scammers and liars.

+1

So about those refunds....   Anyone get any reply yet?

It has been 4 days now since I requested mine, you would think looking up refund requester's donation amounts and sending them their coins would only take a few minutes, right?

I am glad they are doing the right thing, but these guys should be working their asses off to get us our refunds after how they treated us.

From the wording on the website it looks like they are going to wait a few weeks and then split the refunds over the people who have requested them.
Activity: 462

Just a thought:
Even if we get our refunds, the USD/BTC price is so much worse now than when
we input our BTC into exocoin ... that we all made losses. Something to consider.

But most of all, I want to say:

Really sorry to hear!

It sounded like an interesting and ambitious plan back then.

Very different story there - but whitepuma.net is giving up, too - and the message just came in, too.

He has had a very good idea:

Then, I will open the platform's source. WhitePuma was a brand mounted on top of a set of services. Those services will be released as Open Source ...

I suggest whatever exocoins dev has already programmed, will become Open Source.

That way our losses might be good for something, someone, sometime.

If exo coin dev does do a full refund to everyone and has started a new project, I am willing to consider re-investing and helping out.

If he proves himself trustful, then that speaks a ton in a scene full of scammers and liars.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile

Just a thought:
Even if we get our refunds, the USD/BTC price is so much worse now than when
we input our BTC into exocoin ... that we all made losses. Something to consider.

But most of all, I want to say:

Really sorry to hear!

It sounded like an interesting and ambitious plan back then.

Very different story there - but whitepuma.net is giving up, too - and the message just came in, too.

He has had a very good idea:

Then, I will open the platform's source. WhitePuma was a brand mounted on top of a set of services. Those services will be released as Open Source ...

I suggest whatever exocoins dev has already programmed, will become Open Source.

That way our losses might be good for something, someone, sometime.

Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
So about those refunds....   Anyone get any reply yet?

It has been 4 days now since I requested mine, you would think looking up refund requester's donation amounts and sending them their coins would only take a few minutes, right?

I am glad they are doing the right thing, but these guys should be working their asses off to get us our refunds after how they treated us.

Activity: 703
OMG, finally give the refund.
It's a shame this didn't work out, it looked really promising a year ago. Full credit to the devs if they do make good on their promise of a refund, a lot of people would have just taken the money anyway.
Activity: 462

very sorry to hear the final result . its take a long time to do this project, we should not accuse dev too much, obviously , dev is responsible .

a lot of these projects are losing steam, it's not the communities fault. a lot of these devs made their money and stopped caring about developing anything anymore. now the big boys in the corporate and banking world will start taking over.
Activity: 546

very sorry to hear the final result . its take a long time to do this project, we should not accuse dev too much, obviously , dev is responsible .
Activity: 249
we still hope dev can work for this project till its sucess , any guys who can help then pm dev 
the dev said the project was dead. The db they used as well as using UDP were the main reasons why this failed.
really sorry to got this info.
Activity: 616
we still hope dev can work for this project till its sucess , any guys who can help then pm dev 
the dev said the project was dead. The db they used as well as using UDP were the main reasons why this failed.
Activity: 249
legendary
Activity: 924
Breaking news (this was just copied from Exocoin.org, I have no connection to the devs):

Thanks a lot for checking their Website! I've sent in my refund request too.
Activity: 620
i also have sent an e.mail requesting a refund.   

updates will follow if i recieve a reply
Activity: 714
requested my refund will report back when/if i get it  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Breaking news (this was just copied from Exocoin.org, I have no connection to the devs):

Welcome to exocoin.org

This site is under reconstruction / maintenance for a while. NOTICE:
refund started! Please send a mail to [email protected], please use this form:

subject: whatever you like, content:
my bitcointalk name: *name or empty if you do not have one*
my exocoin.org name: *name or empty if you do not have one*
my email address: *mail address you originally used in communication with us*
my email address#2: *my current email address if the first is no longer accessible*
my BTC sending address, originally used: *BTC ADDRESS*
my current BTC address for receiving coins: *BTC ADDRESS* (NOTE: please use the same as the original if possible. That would speed up things drastically)

Please give us as much information above as possible! If you cannot provide enough information to proof your ownership of the investment we will ask you to sign a special message.
Originally we wanted to have a comeback and continue with the project. However, it took far too long - the project is dead I guess. It breaks my heart to say so. You are not the only one who literally burned money in this project - I put much more hours in this project the whole year 2014 than for my regular work.We try to send you as much money back as possible. Of course the bitcoin dropped hard in the price development so we wont be able to give you the $-value back that you have invested. Not to talk about the litecoin development. That doesnt even make sense to send back any LTC since that is pretty worthless.You have time to claim your refunds until the very end of Early May 2015. Thereafter we will send the money back. The existing money will be spread accordingly to investments over all people that claims a refund. Please spread this word. Moreover we will put a notice in bitcointalk and will send some mails to the addresses we know in 2-3 weeks (I cannot access both from the location I am currently for the next2 weeks )

More explanation in 2-3weeks.
this site was written at 2015/03/27 16:00 UTC
Activity: 33
Merit: 20
i do think they can not solve some bugs here,i suggest find some tech guys to join in and solved together.

I think they are just waiting for BTC to go up again. Then they will disappear!

In addition to optimism, and what....
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
i do think they can not solve some bugs here,i suggest find some tech guys to join in and solved together.

I think they are just waiting for BTC to go up again. Then they will disappear!
Pages:
Jump to: