Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 7. (Read 415640 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
i do think they can not solve some bugs here,i suggest find some tech guys to join in and solved together.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I think msin is partly right: the devs found some bugs they couldn't handle and choked.
yeah your probally right, but why not return the funds or even run away with them lol, it doesnt make sense to me

Yup, it just doesn't add up. When the website went down, we all assumed it was game over. So if they were planning on running with the funds, why restore the web site?

At this point I really think the dev is either sadistic (i.e. he's fucking with us), or the most incompetent, bumbling, annoying person on earth.
Lol i suppose all we direct investors can do is check here once in a while and hopefully we get a surprise one day, if not ,so what we lost anyways
Activity: 596
I think msin is partly right: the devs found some bugs they couldn't handle and choked.
yeah your probally right, but why not return the funds or even run away with them lol, it doesnt make sense to me

Yup, it just doesn't add up. When the website went down, we all assumed it was game over. So if they were planning on running with the funds, why restore the web site?

At this point I really think the dev is either sadistic (i.e. he's fucking with us), or the most incompetent, bumbling, annoying person on earth.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Funds are still there now, surley they would have just taken them by now, The scammers that are on bct are probally the same group of ppl, but somethings different here, Not sure what but im pretty sure if this was a scam from the start those funds would have been gone ages ago

BTC

https://blockchain.info/address/1CdK3k3kgyn8rhhUihcF1ZpFmwmzFLai6Y
https://blockchain.info/address/17fmsbreSBJ6FrfZUXxbkSbeUZco6GXfo9

LTC

http://block-explorer.com/address/LLD1kRPRNQuTMqEDFGjatczaAnxzXBvr8a
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
no joke story

in a company where i was working we had a network engineer who was a little genius

he had a motorbike accident with heavy brain damage

around 3 to 5 times a year he did come into the old company

going in his office and wanted to work on some important projects

he was able talk a few sentences clear and u did see his brilliant mind

but then u discovered something isnt right with him.........

i hope no such horror story happend here

i just mean its possible a guy post rare something because he is in a state of mind where he is able and he believe in his words.......

I know a drunk homeless guy who was abducted by aliens.

I hope no such horror story happened here. 

Aside from incredibly stupid theories, what most likely happened is the dev(s) couldn't solve the major bugs and decided to run with the direct investment funds.
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Someone didn't ppay the bill: http://exocoin.org

so it ends.

I hope this is good news...

"
Welcome to exocoin.org

This site is under reconstruction / maintenance for a while. Please come back later

exocoin dev is BACK. Explanation, what happens next etc within the next 3 weeks days! Come back it will be worth the waiting

this site was written at 2015/02/28 16:00 UTC"

Finally the hope is back  Smiley
more likely 3 weeks?  Cheesy
just kidding

As I supposed.
more likely 3 weeks Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
no joke story

in a company where i was working we had a network engineer who was a little genius

he had a motorbike accident with heavy brain damage

around 3 to 5 times a year he did come into the old company

going in his office and wanted to work on some important projects

he was able talk a few sentences clear and u did see his brilliant mind

but then u discovered something isnt right with him.........

i hope no such horror story happend here

i just mean its possible a guy post rare something because he is in a state of mind where he is able and he believe in his words.......
legendary
Activity: 1120
My only question is: why post a message on the site if you're not going to launch it anyway? Why not just take the money and run already? What's the point? What's the dev thinking? I don't get it.

Either post a message saying that something will happen in 3 days, and stick to the schedule.. or don't post anything at all.

Maybe he's being a dick.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
My only question is: why post a message on the site if you're not going to launch it anyway? Why not just take the money and run already? What's the point? What's the dev thinking? I don't get it.

Either post a message saying that something will happen in 3 days, and stick to the schedule.. or don't post anything at all.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
@exoDev, any plans on how you can compensate investors for expected dump post launch? after this wait it's good you're back, but maybe re-visit distribution plan to mitigate almost certain dumpageddon. What about staggered release of coins, so some confidence in exo might return and price doesn't fall straight into the toilet
first ,dev still not back and nothing can be done. waiting for his back .
Activity: 406
@exoDev, any plans on how you can compensate investors for expected dump post launch? after this wait it's good you're back, but maybe re-visit distribution plan to mitigate almost certain dumpageddon. What about staggered release of coins, so some confidence in exo might return and price doesn't fall straight into the toilet
legendary
Activity: 1148
With so many coins out there I doubt this will ever hit even the top 100 if it gets launched.

A lot of us lost btc after price went down.

He posted a message, 3 days later. It's been about 2 weeks now.

I got out of this, if it goes on exchange. I will just buy there at below IPO price. If it ever is launched.

I think all direct investors will dump immediatly. Im out! good luck al
Activity: 462
With so many coins out there I doubt this will ever hit even the top 100 if it gets launched.

A lot of us lost btc after price went down.

He posted a message, 3 days later. It's been about 2 weeks now.

I got out of this, if it goes on exchange. I will just buy there at below IPO price. If it ever is launched.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
This is finished story guys!!
Activity: 293
we need a really progress but not a story ,thanks
Activity: 293
it still a joke . tomorrow to tomorrow ,story begin and end again and again
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I am still holding tight!

This is a fascinating story, but I do feel bad for direct investors, who can't take back their money.

u think this will project will succeed?

No, but I invested using LTC. and they are worth about 50*0.007 BTC now, but if this ever gets online count as 1.5 BTC. So....

it doesn't matter either way.
Pages:
Jump to: