Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 5. (Read 415596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
exocoin you really should refund the investors like YOU SAID
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
One of he craziest shit on bitcointalk!

Good luck to all investors!
legendary
Activity: 1148
so coin dead..this is the Longest waiting..

Almost one year!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
when return back our money,why he always lie us again and again. fuck
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't really come from outer space.
Did you received refund?

Haven't received a refund here.

Exo funds haven't been touched since last year:
https://blockchain.info/address/1CdK3k3kgyn8rhhUihcF1ZpFmwmzFLai6Y

*Edit: I have received a refund.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 924
Activity: 249
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
no strange mails after apply for refund
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
I didn't get a response yet, but I did get a phishing email from "blockchan" after sending an email to exo.
It may not have anything to do with exo, but just in case any of you got it too: be careful.

Could be from the same hackers that sent the phishing mail with send address "[email protected]". Coinbase revealed that the leak was their mass-mailer sendgrid.com, a lot of companies are customers there.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
I did not receive the phishing email at the address I used for my exocoin refund so those who have gotten it - it isn't coming from exocoin.
Activity: 484
They will not give anything back and will try to scam/phish further from those who still believe them (after more than one year of scam! how gullible some people can be!)

We need to start working on getting their identities somehow. We need to get these guys in jail or beaten. They do not repent what they have done and will keep on trying to bring harm onto other people. It's high time we do something. It's unbelievable the kind of bullshit I have to read when I stumble upon this topic. Some of you have high masochist/stockholm syndrom traits to keep being faithful after so many lies and such long time.

More explanation in 2-3weeks.
Now where did I read this again??  Roll Eyes
These guys must be having a good laugh with everyone's money and complacency. Who wants to join me on hunting these fuckers and getting our money back + everything they own?
It seems they are from Germany is all I know. Bitcointalk admins must have their IP.

Do something instead of "hoping".
Do something, retrieve your money and honor. Do nothing and they will keep on stealing more people (or you again).
legendary
I didn't get a response yet, but I did get a phishing email from "blockchan" after sending an email to exo.
It may not have anything to do with exo, but just in case any of you got it too: be careful.

I got one too, although I didn't make the connection to eXo.

Here's how I spotted it: I hovered over the link, without clicking it, and saw the link went to a different domain than Blockchain's. Simple, I know, but simple checks help a lot.  Smiley
Activity: 476
Activity: 491
no response yet from my refund email, just sent it now. waiting like everyone else
Activity: 561
legendary
Activity: 714
Still no response from my refund email
Activity: 249
but anyway ,dev can be trusted.

if he still wanna have another project , i still stay behind
Activity: 596
There are some key components in their statement that nobody has brought up yet.

Not to talk about the litecoin development. That doesnt even make sense to send back any LTC since that is pretty worthless.You have time to claim your refunds until the very end of Early May 2015. Thereafter we will send the money back. The existing money will be spread accordingly to investments over all people that claims a refund.

It sounds like:

1) Nobody will get a refund until sometime in May.
2) They are not planning on refunding Litecoin investments at all.
3) You should expect at least your original BTC investment amount, possibly more if some people don't claim a refund.

Thoughts?

I agree with all of these, although I guess if everyone was to claim their refund then we would get less than our original investment because some has been spent on server hosting and such.

Hmm, I thought someone looked at the original BTC deposit address and all the BTC remains intact. I suppose the dev could claim expenses and send back less than the original investments though.
Pages:
Jump to: