Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 100. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
good to see release is near ... I say let the devs take their time to iron out all the bugs.
near .. i read this two months ago
To the infinity and beyond ...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
good to see release is near ... I say let the devs take their time to iron out all the bugs.
lmao
+1
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I am very sorry for the latest delays. I don't want to excuse ourself but eXo_coin got ill some days ago. Moreover more problems occured with 0.61 than thought. 0.61 passed the test and is ready for release theoretically. However, we want to make sure that our mechanisms we have introduced to detect and to solve chain asyncs automatically are working correctly in all situations. Those mechanisms are quite complex and seems to work but more alpha testing would be good. The next beta update will contain calculated chain asyncs all X blocks. The users should not notice that in any way if everything works as expected (well it will be in the logs Wink).

We are preparing those test cases right now, adding more debug information and will test everything tomorrow. I really do hope that we can release 0.61 tomorrow or the day after. I know that we have delayed our announcements to often to make this statement reliable. Anyway, we still have released all the versions before at some point of time and we won't stop improving the client until it reached the stable level (of course we will continue thereafter as well).

thanks for your understanding
eXocoin team

Actually I'm not an investor of EXOcoin but I'm really interested in this hybrid coin.
Waiting patiently like all others to see a successful brand new coin.

Exocoin seems to have great potential when it comes out.

+1 these little gems are the game changers
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I am very sorry for the latest delays. I don't want to excuse ourself but eXo_coin got ill some days ago. Moreover more problems occured with 0.61 than thought. 0.61 passed the test and is ready for release theoretically. However, we want to make sure that our mechanisms we have introduced to detect and to solve chain asyncs automatically are working correctly in all situations. Those mechanisms are quite complex and seems to work but more alpha testing would be good. The next beta update will contain calculated chain asyncs all X blocks. The users should not notice that in any way if everything works as expected (well it will be in the logs Wink).

We are preparing those test cases right now, adding more debug information and will test everything tomorrow. I really do hope that we can release 0.61 tomorrow or the day after. I know that we have delayed our announcements to often to make this statement reliable. Anyway, we still have released all the versions before at some point of time and we won't stop improving the client until it reached the stable level (of course we will continue thereafter as well).

eXocoin team

Actually I'm not an investor of EXOcoin but I'm really interested in this hybrid coin.
Waiting patiently like all others to see a successful brand new coin.

Exocoin seems to have great potential when it comes out.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
Totally agree with this, there is no need to rush it.
Activity: 332
Merit: 252
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
What do you guys who have been testing the beta think? I haven’t really been keeping up. Is my stake going to be valuable?

you can buy your own rocket with the investment.

i've seen the Enterprise on sale  Wink

you might need to remember to quote this back in 10years time!  nothing is impossible!   Roll Eyes
Activity: 460
What do you guys who have been testing the beta think? I haven’t really been keeping up. Is my stake going to be valuable?

i've seen the Enterprise on sale  Wink
Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Activity: 378
is the coin launch success?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Not more valuable than anybody else's stake. Not less though. That's the only thing you can tell for sure Smiley
Activity: 644

If they solve all the problems and it's released as stable (big if) I would say it will be more valuable than original investment at least for first 2 weeks
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i can wait no longer

You don't have a choice. Exo gets released when it's working.
Dev want to release a perfect client, that's all.

he can sell it . but I don't think he will do this
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
i can wait no longer

Dev want to release a perfect client, that's all.
Activity: 644
i can wait no longer

Activity: 443
Activity: 308

wait patient. Looking forward to later news.
Activity: 546

eXocoin team

take care of yourself . Healthy is more important than anything.
Pages:
Jump to: