Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 101. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
after dealing with some of these other "new concept coins" coming out and the headache they are turning into
this is how I feel about EXO:

Activity: 322
I am very sorry for the latest delays. I don't want to excuse ourself but eXo_coin got ill some days ago. Moreover more problems occured with 0.61 than thought. 0.61 passed the test and is ready for release theoretically. However, we want to make sure that our mechanisms we have introduced to detect and to solve chain asyncs automatically are working correctly in all situations. Those mechanisms are quite complex and seems to work but more alpha testing would be good. The next beta update will contain calculated chain asyncs all X blocks. The users should not notice that in any way if everything works as expected (well it will be in the logs Wink).

We are preparing those test cases right now, adding more debug information and will test everything tomorrow. I really do hope that we can release 0.61 tomorrow or the day after. I know that we have delayed our announcements to often to make this statement reliable. Anyway, we still have released all the versions before at some point of time and we won't stop improving the client until it reached the stable level (of course we will continue thereafter as well).

thanks for your understanding
eXocoin team

I knew it! You are responsible guys, but no time sense.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I am very sorry for the latest delays. I don't want to excuse ourself but eXo_coin got ill some days ago. Moreover more problems occured with 0.61 than thought. 0.61 passed the test and is ready for release theoretically. However, we want to make sure that our mechanisms we have introduced to detect and to solve chain asyncs automatically are working correctly in all situations. Those mechanisms are quite complex and seems to work but more alpha testing would be good. The next beta update will contain calculated chain asyncs all X blocks. The users should not notice that in any way if everything works as expected (well it will be in the logs Wink).

We are preparing those test cases right now, adding more debug information and will test everything tomorrow. I really do hope that we can release 0.61 tomorrow or the day after. I know that we have delayed our announcements to often to make this statement reliable. Anyway, we still have released all the versions before at some point of time and we won't stop improving the client until it reached the stable level (of course we will continue thereafter as well).

thanks for your understanding
eXocoin team
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
I have seen IPO's where the "dev" released a complete piece of crap which crashed and still got paid. At least this dev is taking the time to make sure he releases a working product. I know the waiting's frustrating, but it's better than being handed a piece of crap.

yes this is right
Activity: 719
I have seen IPO's where the "dev" released a complete piece of crap which crashed and still got paid. At least this dev is taking the time to make sure he releases a working product. I know the waiting's frustrating, but it's better than being handed a piece of crap.
Activity: 294
Latest problems in 0.61 are solved. Running final tests in some hours again.
by eXo_coin - 7th Jul 2014 , 5:42:06

Roll Eyes
Maybe they mean DAYS.
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
Latest problems in 0.61 are solved. Running final tests in some hours again.
by eXo_coin - 7th Jul 2014 , 5:42:06

Roll Eyes
Activity: 440
i didnt have time test mining in beta

im switch my from amd cards to nvidia cards

is exo minable with nvidia?

currently u can only mine with cpu.gpu miner has not been implemented yet

thats bad and open doors for botnets Sad
is gpu mining support planned and if yes is amd and nvidia based gpu supported?

don't worry.dev said the gpu miner will be ready before the POW phrase starts.not sure if Nvidia gpu will be included though.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
In dev we trust. I'm waiting good news.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

thats bad and open doors for botnets Sad
is gpu mining support planned and if yes is amd and nvidia based gpu supported?
Activity: 440

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

im switch gpu in my rigs from amd280 cards to nvidia 750ti cards

Activity: 294
Is today going to be the special day

yes!
I hope so
all i seem to be doing atm is waiting on exo, crypti,node and nxt > fiat
And sods law it will all happen at once pmsl
today is going to be the special day of another delay :p

Another day another bug.  Grin
Activity: 620
Merit: 500

yes!
I hope so
today is going to be the special day of another delay :p
Activity: 714

yes!
I hope so
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Activity: 338
Currently we are testing the community patience. quite funny really seeing who cracks first before the long awaited release.
QFT!  Grin
There are days that I even forget I have a stake in eXo.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Currently we are testing the community patience. quite funny really seeing who cracks first before the long awaited release.

It is best just to be patient. If you invested the 1.5 bitcoin into a 401(k) account back in February you would have made a little money by cashing out now. But if you let that money grow and get that compound interest going, and it will be worth a lot more down the line.

That's the way I see it. I only invested .25 btc (Wish I would have done the full 1.5) but it wasn't everything I had. I'm looking forward to the release and the mining afterwards.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Looking forward to a successful launch, after final tests are done.
Pages:
Jump to: