Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 99. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
day trader mode "on"
... see you in 1.00 version november 2015  Cool
Activity: 294
Devs are already developing 0.7 version Huh

fixed multiple issues with checkpoint block functionality. In 0.61 checkpoints will be created successfully. They will be used, however, rarely in the program yet.
52 minutes ago
Priority: --> low
Fixed-In: --> 0.7

http://sourceforge.net/p/exocoin/tickets/16/
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
wow so many names that i recognize from nxt. i had no idea so many of you cool cats were involved over here as well.

Well, Anon136, it was you who brought them here Wink

Yes that is  true because if He hadn't had posted
in the NXT thread about this I would probably miss it.

Yep I too became aware of this because of anons posts in NXT and am patiently waiting for this coin to get started...

hope eXo is feeling better btw
Activity: 364
where is the dev? delay again?

http://sourceforge.net/p/exocoin/tickets/2/?page=1

"building up more testcases to verify the mechanisms since they got quite complex."

That was yesterday message. As long as they are working, I can wait a month more.

thank you  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

http://sourceforge.net/p/exocoin/tickets/2/?page=1

"building up more testcases to verify the mechanisms since they got quite complex."

That was yesterday message. As long as they are working, I can wait a month more.
Activity: 364
Activity: 724
I hope the upcoming beta will be more stable than the current one.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Probably asked a million times, but here goes:

Anyone have any sense on what a 1.5/1/0.5 bitcoin investment will provide in EXO? Say, in the first stage?

if i recall correctly 200.000 exo for max stake

I calculated around 37,000 (estimate based on amount of BTC invested in first stage and the %) for every .25 BTC invested in the IPO. So the full 1.5 BTC would be around 222,000 Exo, plus 3,000 for the email giveaway.

Those are estimates!!!! I did some fuzzy math, but it is by no means completely accurate.

So about 200,000 is in the ballpark. Smiley
Activity: 460

Anyone have any sense on what a 1.5/1/0.5 bitcoin investment will provide in EXO? Say, in the first stage?

if i recall correctly 200.000 exo for max stake
Activity: 497
Merit: 501

Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
wow so many names that i recognize from nxt. i had no idea so many of you cool cats were involved over here as well.

Yes that is  true because if He hadn't had posted
in the NXT thread about this I would probably miss it.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Can you run eXo through TOR?
Activity: 460
I feel excited !

Revolutionary mining without the need of pools
Low power needed
Independent embedded exchange
Devs willing to ear us

Rockets to buy! Grin

Activity: 687

Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Wait till you see what these folks have done with the whole mining thing!!!   Shocked

Huh

So many different people can "mine" a block? That's pretty innovative if you ask me.
That means that all people together act like a pool.

exactly. That and
[/b]
Another cool thing is that hashing freezes while submitting to parent thus conserving a lot of computational resources/energy!!!

are the key innovations regarding the mining part. Also, block time is due to this architecture a fixed setting of 10 minutes and is not dependend on a varDiff.

If i undestand well, actually, only cpu mining is possible in the beta. For the final version (or, the released not beta version), is gpu mining will be possible ?

we are going to develope the gpu miner in some days.

thanks
 Shocked  wow
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

Wait till you see what these folks have done with the whole mining thing!!!   Shocked

Huh

ps:

So best place here to ask for nxt - donation?!  Cheesy
Activity: 739
Pretty much every PoS / IPO thread are full of ppl from nxt.
We are the ones that know the PoS (or some variation) is the future, that just because it's an IPO, or a forum distribution it's not an automatic scam.
And we also want to get luck (again). Smiley
Activity: 784

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Pages:
Jump to: