Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 163. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
What are your plans with a new website?
With v0.6 ongoing we will provide 1 or 2 download mirror. Well it is a step-function right now but it might changes again.
Regarding the website, we already changed something here and there. I think it looks much better than before. Sure, it could be improved but we like the basic design of it. If someone has CSS-style improvement or color suggestions feel free to tell us. We could make different themes via url parameter and check what is best then. Sometimes small changes can bring very good results.

Honestly, it looks like shit. Sorry man. Your client is fantastic, but the website is just ugly.

Well no need to excuse yourself - if you hate our website design then it is your personal right Wink Which coin site do you like and why? If I look e.g. at bitcoin.org then it is no masterpiece imho.

thanks again to all supporters and testers!

Thank you for being professional and don't let personal thoughts get to you.

http://www.blackcoin.co/
https://www.counterparty.co/
https://anoncoin.net/
http://www.maxcoin.co.uk/
http://www.worldcoinalliance.net/

This would be a good start: http://themeforest.net/item/casanova/6901444?WT.ac=category_item&WT.z_author=rifki
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
x200  , yes  ,or more than x500,
exo is better than qora   lol
Activity: 364
WTS
I have a combined stake for sale in EXO and NEM. EXO is 0.5 BTC, asking 4 BTC and asking 3 BTC for NEM stake. Price combined is 6 BTC. PM if interested.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
something not right, now block 38 seems not validated and no transactions on recents

re deleted files in chain folder, redownloaded blockchain now works transactions are there

i would like to have a balance also on transactions page
You might need more time to have it synced. The latest block can take up to 11 minutes to get in sync. That is something we are going to solve in 0.6 most likely.

Going to add a balance sum there in 0.6.

my log says i found a block but block was empty?
look at the mining tab or the block explorer: blocks are empty right now. If you type in "get block information" in the debug window then you can see when mining will be possible (block 100 ongoing in this beta).

That would be awesome! Btw - when I can buy some Exocoins?
Is 26 of May or 3 of Juin still the fix date of release?
Early June, like the 3rd is a realistic date if everything runs smoothly with this version. Until now everything is good so far. The May is not any longer realistic since I am outside the country for some days at the end of may.

wow, the addresses start with an "EXO" :-)
My client has synced, seemingly, I see block 71.

Please send me some testcoins to: EXOpsOuUOAuabUGnNO3mh95TeGpwPFp32wwQdbgg - thanks.

First thoughts:
  • Some great ideas, good work!

• I dislike the million conditions on the password. My choice what kind of pw I choose.
    Idea: Make all those conditions opt-out. My 2 cents.

• The block explorer inside the wallet ... makes soooooooo much sense!

• get balance * = get the current balance of all addresses, one per line

• Stick to the syntax of the bitcoin API where possible?

GREAT!
Really looking forward to seeing how this work out.

Well the passphrase restrictions are not that hard in my opinion. Many services use similar terms. If you meet our minimum pass requirements then it is still not nearly as brute force save as the military standard Wink You may be right that everyone should be responsable for this on his own. Nevertheless it increases your personal safety drastically. We might make something optional here...

get balance * is surely possible. But it could take longer waiting times when everything grows. We will put it in but maybe remove it if performace is not toleratable anymore.

Well we already are supporting the "help" command which is within the list Wink But - yes - we will allow some bitcoin api calls with 0.6

By the way: We are working on a bit faster validation on the very last block after the initial sync when the program has started - should be there in  0.6

exocoin, please also remember that you wanted to have a non-linear mining revenue. is this alreaddy build in?  Smiley

Something like a root function maybe.

Also: Please upload it also on mega, your server is to slow. It takes 30 minutes to download the client.

With v0.6 ongoing we will provide 1 or 2 download mirror. Well it is a step-function right now but it might changes again.
Regarding the website, we already changed something here and there. I think it looks much better than before. Sure, it could be improved but we like the basic design of it. If someone has CSS-style improvement or color suggestions feel free to tell us. We could make different themes via url parameter and check what is best then. Sometimes small changes can bring very good results.

Honestly, it looks like shit. Sorry man. Your client is fantastic, but the website is just ugly.

Btw. synced completely without any issues. No errors until now. Just the latest block shows an X at validated, the next block should already exist.
The X should disappear after 20 seconds after a new block exists.
Well no need to excuse yourself - if you hate our website design then it is your personal right Wink Which coin site do you like and why? If I look e.g. at bitcoin.org then it is no masterpiece imho.

thanks again to all supporters and testers!

#edit to make it more clear: we will use the yellow tilde symbol instead of the red cross in the validation column of the block explorer in 0.6
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
wow, the addresses start with an "EXO" :-)
My client has synced, seemingly, I see block 71.

Please send me some testcoins to: EXOpsOuUOAuabUGnNO3mh95TeGpwPFp32wwQdbgg - thanks.

First thoughts:
  • Some great ideas, good work!

• I dislike the million conditions on the password. My choice what kind of pw I choose.
    Idea: Make all those conditions opt-out. My 2 cents.

• The block explorer inside the wallet ... makes soooooooo much sense!

• get balance * = get the current balance of all addresses, one per line

• Stick to the syntax of the bitcoin API where possible?

GREAT!
Really looking forward to seeing how this work out.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
i agree with this, look at qora which has *30 of its ipo cost, and exo deserve at least *20—*50 it's ipo cost.

so 1.5btc first period ipo may reach at least 20btc after launch.

Smiley

btw total qora 10 000 000 000/total exo 100 000 000=100/ exo price *100.why not?Smiley

I think exo must reach 15000sat.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
i agree with this, look at qora which has *30 of its ipo cost, and exo deserve at least *20—*50 it's ipo cost.

so 1.5btc first period ipo may reach at least 20btc after launch.

Smiley

btw total qora 10 000 000 000/total exo 100 000 000=100/ exo price *100.why not?Smiley

Activity: 616
Please send exo for test:
EXOGnBpyAhDm13rWqOssgcU1yc2sCx4c17Nkdbdd

sent
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Please send exo for test:
EXOGnBpyAhDm13rWqOssgcU1yc2sCx4c17Nkdbdd

my log says i found a block but block was empty?
ok started the miner.exe and seems to be working, I didn't see that folder before.
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager
exocoin, please also remember that you wanted to have a non-linear mining revenue. is this alreaddy build in?  Smiley

Also: Please upload it also on mega, your server is to slow. It takes 30 minutes to download the client.

Btw. synced completely without any issues. No errors until now. Just the latest block shows an X at validated, the next block should already exist.
Activity: 460
something not right, now block 38 seems not validated and no transactions on recents

re deleted files in chain folder, redownloaded blockchain now works transactions are there

i would like to have a balance also on transactions page
Activity: 294

can't go past block 14, closed an relaunched, same thing and on block overview only block 0 is validated.

ok deleted all the files in chain folder , seem to work now

kk synced
Good to hear

#don't use the bug reporter. We made a mistake there. If you submit a bug report than your client will probably shutdown all udp instances so you must restart the client then. Working on a small fix tomorrow

#everything seems to work good until now. Lets wait for some more hours.

received ty, works great.

I have been synced for 15 mins and my wallet is decrypted but no mining?
You must launch the eXoMiner.exe as well, did you? But, yes... I would assume it starts mining after decrypting the wallet if I read the text in the mining tab. You are right - we will clarify the instructions there with the next fix!
EXOf1SA4t44CsTXhXgGUgY77OWFYrCGTcWZUcmdg   
received ty, works great.

I have been synced for 15 mins and my wallet is decrypted but no mining?
seems to work flawlessly, received and resent
someone pm me an address, I would like to try to send some exo

EXOfAMA8q4Qx5xNuU3aAHK95P8nZzbp63NhHcmbh
someone pm me an address, I would like to try to send some exo