Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 183. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
finally found a bug in the mining process that has been in the prev version and might leaded to the one or another crash in your nodes and/or our nodes.
Glad we already have a fix for that.

Starting the next upload/start/check

thanks for staying patient Wink
good job ,but it's better set up a group and  recruit a bunch of volunteers for testing ..

well -  all beta testers are volunteeringly testing our product  Wink With each beta test we get many bug reports and we get lots of generated debug information as well. That's more than enough input for improving the product as for now Smiley It's more a matter of time of investigating than a matter of too less information

regards
eXocoin
Activity: 293
finally found a bug in the mining process that has been in the prev version and might leaded to the one or another crash in your nodes and/or our nodes.

good job ,but it's better set up a group and  recruit a bunch of volunteers for testing ..

Activity: 322
Is there a stakeholder, who want's to sell some eXo?
I may consider to sell you some if you offer a reasonable price.
found a bug in new update leading to a crash on receiving mining result (possibly in prev. version also).
we need to check that before releasing.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
look forward to new update!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

I was lucky to discover EXO right before the 2nd stage closed and eXocoin allowed me to make an investment for the full 1.5 btc. EXO is very unique and I will only part with a small portion. I will do you a favor and trade 1/10th of my EXO stake for 1/2 of your NEM stake. That will give you exposure to both. EXO and NEM are the two that will be big in 2014.
all changes for this update have been done. Started the first node now, waiting now 5*10 minutes to get blockid=5 then running final tests and starting the other nodes. So if the test is successfull I would say ~3h from now
Activity: 275
will the coin be released on May 11 as planned?

stable version is more important. waiting for release plz
Lets see what the next version will look like before talking about the timeline. After the next test we will give a status notification about our roadmap/timeline.

We are currently working on the next update. We will release it Eta 1:00:00 GMT up to maximal 6:00:00 GMT.

regards
eXocoin
keep going on and waiting for your new version client.
My computer (Intel-i7 2.6GHz + 9GB ram) has an older video card (GeForce GTX260 896MB ram). With this setup, will I be able to mine some EXO coins?
Thanks

I cannot tell if that will work. The GUI miner is not yet programmed. I guess yes, but lets wait for the GUI miner, so you can then check it out yourself. We try to allow older cards to get a result within the 10 minutes but the exact adjustment will take some time.

Looking forward to it and keep up the great work!
We are trying  Wink

Nearly finalized our work on the update. "only" need to carefully check the send_transaction and verify_transaction workflow again. Therafter we'll run a final test, upload it, start the network.

Eta 3:00:00 - 6:00:00 GMT is still valid, containing windows+linux build of: miner, console_coin, gui_coin

regards
eXocoin

#edit: Changelog V.058 -> 0.59 published on exocoin.org (download area)
Activity: 223

Lets see what the next version will look like before talking about the timeline. After the next test we will give a status notification about our roadmap/timeline.

We are currently working on the next update. We will release it Eta 1:00:00 GMT up to maximal 6:00:00 GMT.

regards
eXocoin

Looking forward to it and keep up the great work!
Activity: 32
My computer (Intel-i7 2.6GHz + 9GB ram) has an older video card (GeForce GTX260 896MB ram). With this setup, will I be able to mine some EXO coins?
Thanks

regards
eXocoin

Activity: 35
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
everyone knows Qora is created by BCNext, so it hurts if you compare it to emunie without any proof

Grin

Edit:    ...and most likely a Nxt Initial Stakeholder is behind eXocoin!    Wink

I figured something like this since the beginning. I even have a hunch that I will keep to myself. No matter who is but the work he is doing.
Someone who did not like some things in nxt, but never managed to convince the team to change plan.
Things I do not like the Nxt who seem to be well resolved in the Exocoin:
The java client (now with the interface wesley much improved, but that java window open all the time sucks), several others weird clients without the same core, few people with many nxt, making the distribution the most criticized part of the project.

Exo coins is developed by Chinese.  BCNext was not chinese. There is no "Java" console if you use native windows standalone app

http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/

how do you know exo devs are Chinese?
They aren't.
Activity: 35
Getting no connections for beta...anyone have an open client?

wait for the next version
Activity: 224
Getting no connections for beta...anyone have an open client?
Jump to: