Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 184. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
everyone knows Qora is created by BCNext, so it hurts if you compare it to emunie without any proof

Grin

Edit:    ...and most likely a Nxt Initial Stakeholder is behind eXocoin!    Wink

I figured something like this since the beginning. I even have a hunch that I will keep to myself. No matter who is but the work he is doing.
Someone who did not like some things in nxt, but never managed to convince the team to change plan.
Things I do not like the Nxt who seem to be well resolved in the Exocoin:
The java client (now with the interface wesley much improved, but that java window open all the time sucks), several others weird clients without the same core, few people with many nxt, making the distribution the most criticized part of the project.

Exo coins is developed by Chinese.  BCNext was not chinese. There is no "Java" console if you use native windows standalone app

http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/

how do you know exo devs are Chinese?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
everyone knows Qora is created by BCNext, so it hurts if you compare it to emunie without any proof

Grin

Edit:    ...and most likely a Nxt Initial Stakeholder is behind eXocoin!    Wink

I figured something like this since the beginning. I even have a hunch that I will keep to myself. No matter who is but the work he is doing.
Someone who did not like some things in nxt, but never managed to convince the team to change plan.
The java client (now with the interface wesley much improved, but that java window open all the time sucks), several others weird clients without the same core, few people with many nxt, making the distribution the most criticized part of the project.

Exo coins is developed by Chinese.  BCNext was not chinese. There is no "Java" console if you use native windows standalone app

http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I missed the IPO how can I invest in this coin?

Is there an exchange yet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
nice Wink

If someone else tries this as well: Please note that you might need to wait some time after starting the first node to start the 2nd one who connects to it (at least 10 seconds, but waiting up to 20 minutes can be good to be sure). If the loaded chain is 0 then you should wait at least until block id=5 before connecting anything to it as well.

added: Screenshot section on exocoin.org

Hi eXo_coin, I continued my tests on the local network and it worked:
1- Deleted all blockchain in chain folder.
2- Waited until the fifth block, then open the other two clients in separate VMs.
3- Connected, generate the exo 10000 in all​​.
4- I sent values them all successfully. Smiley

Has a bug:
When decrypts the wallet and send values ​to the other, the value received, but the client that sent crash and close the windows. (testing on windows xp sp3).

I was trying to test mining. I left a few hours, but received nothing.
The wallet has to be decrypted for mining? I tested decrypted and crash after a time. Must be the same bug that I mentioned above.
Is there any number XX block that must arrive before mining or any command that has to take to start?
How many open clients do I need for mining?

2 node is fine for mining. You'll have to wait until block 100 (first transaction should be there after block 102), yes the wallet must be decrypted.
Strange that you are experiencing crashes with decrypted client. Since I am testing a lot the first step after launching the client is decrypting the wallet most parts of the time Wink So all transaction I have send in the last weeks has been successfully send with a decrypted wallet.... I'll look into it

OK, to help understand, the transaction happens usually, the coin.exe keeps running what seems to be the crash in GUI. And this only occurs with an open wallet.

http://s12.postimg.org/7z0090671/erro_decrypted_wallet.jpg

ok, thanks. Not found the issue yet but we'll investigate that.

after several problems with the linux build and testing and fixing we have a linux console build ready and as stable as the windows build. Already uploaded to the nodes and tested. I am happy that we could replace the WINE runtime on the server in doing this. Also, we have been able to build a GUI linux build now (which is nearly as functional as the windows one).
Unfortunately something private crossed the way today and took too much time.
So the update is again delayed to tomorrow ~22:00:00gmt :/ sorry for that!

update tomorrow will contain:
- console build windows+linux (done)
- gui build windows+linux (done)
- bugfixes (<-- still not finished, we changed 2 smaller things but we need more time here before the next update)
- small fixes in miner program (done)
- added more possible commands in console build/debug tab (done)
- finalize API thoughts (primary for exchanges)  (nearly done, will be published on our wiki tomorrow)
- fixing sign&verify dialog visualization and internal processing (to be done)
- fixes in proxy program (to be done)

best regards
eXocoin devs
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
nice Wink

If someone else tries this as well: Please note that you might need to wait some time after starting the first node to start the 2nd one who connects to it (at least 10 seconds, but waiting up to 20 minutes can be good to be sure). If the loaded chain is 0 then you should wait at least until block id=5 before connecting anything to it as well.

2- Waited until the fifth block, then open the other two clients in separate VMs.

Has a bug:
When decrypts the wallet and send values ​to the other, the value received, but the client that sent crash and close the windows. (testing on windows xp sp3).

The wallet has to be decrypted for mining? I tested decrypted and crash after a time. Must be the same bug that I mentioned above.
Is there any number XX block that must arrive before mining or any command that has to take to start?

2 node is fine for mining. You'll have to wait until block 100 (first transaction should be there after block 102), yes the wallet must be decrypted.
Strange that you are experiencing crashes with decrypted client. Since I am testing a lot the first step after launching the client is decrypting the wallet most parts of the time Wink So all transaction I have send in the last weeks has been successfully send with a decrypted wallet.... I'll look into it

OK, to help understand, the transaction happens usually, the coin.exe keeps running what seems to be the crash in GUI. And this only occurs with an open wallet.

http://s12.postimg.org/7z0090671/erro_decrypted_wallet.jpg

nice Wink

Has a bug:

nice Wink

Has a bug:

Grin

Activity: 224

Grin

Edit:    ...and most likely a Nxt Initial Stakeholder is behind eXocoin!    Wink

Just because one sees "can not" can not alone mean BCNext.

Any more info about the eXo Dev?
Activity: 224
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Ok, this is what I think EXO coin is doing. I have a very strong hunch that they are basically a NXT clone.

Well, you said much the same thing on the Qora thread, and that turned out to be completely false:

The Wallet is eMunie's beta testing wallet...

I know you're not a troll, but in the future if you think something is a clone of something else, please be useful by doing some research first and presenting that. Don't just scream "clone".

I'm always willing to change my opinion as facts change. I had suspicions about Qora that turned out not to be true. They easily could of been though. All I asked was that people didn't send money direct to the DEV and use the Escrow which of course most didn't. Qora I now believe is far more promising than Exocoin and will try to buy if it hits exchanges. the Developer had some odd secretive behavior but now I can see he was just busy. I'm willing to change my view about Exocoin but please don't come running to me if what I mentioned happens.

Sorry but the potential here for a massive fraud is something people need to open their eyes to.

The guy has as fact the ability to make 5-10 million dollars at my estimate if the coin is mildly popular which is already seems to be.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Does the EXOMiner support Nvidia Card?

+1
i hope exo is not a coin favour heavily to Radeon Cards.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Does the EXOMiner support Nvidia Card?
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!

...please don't come running to me if what I mentioned happens.

The guy has as fact the ability to make 5-10 million dollars at my estimate.

I highly doubt that you are as special and intelligent as you consider yourself. Please!

It sounds like you are the one with the experience of being the thief...you sir are the one putting these whack ideas in peoples minds.

Whack seems a strange way to describe something that is 100% factual. Do you deny he could do what I said?

People on here are acting like there has never been a scam IPO and people even if they programmed a bit of code wouldn't walk off with millions of dollars if they could do without any repercussions.

People forget this developer team could come from India etc where programming skills are common and people would do anything to have a few million dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Ok, this is what I think EXO coin is doing. I have a very strong hunch that they are basically a NXT clone.

Well, you said much the same thing on the Qora thread, and that turned out to be completely false:

I know you're not a troll, but in the future if you think something is a clone of something else, please be useful by doing some research first and presenting that. Don't just scream "clone".

I'm always willing to change my opinion as facts change. I had suspicions about Qora that turned out not to be true. They easily could of been though. All I asked was that people didn't send money direct to the DEV and use the Escrow which of course most didn't. Qora I now believe is far more promising than Exocoin and will try to buy if it hits exchanges. the Developer had some odd secretive behavior but now I can see he was just busy. I'm willing to change my view about Exocoin but please don't come running to me if what I mentioned happens.

You are like MPex_PR. Running around accusing people of stuff and once in a while you might get right, then you rub it in !
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!

Sorry but the potential here for a massive fraud is something people need to open their eyes to.

The guy has as fact the ability to make 5-10 million dollars at my estimate if the coin is mildly popular which is already seems to be.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Ok, this is what I think EXO coin is doing. I have a very strong hunch that they are basically a NXT clone. They are legit in that sense and have used Escrow no problems. But i'm highly suspicious of what they are doing. They have an excange set up only for BTC and EXO coin!!!!

Here's what we are looking at. They are going to use the large percentage of EXO coins they have to buy a ton of BTC and disappear before anyone asks for source code. It will be the biggest scam ever seen in the Crypto world even dwarfing MTGOX.

You've been warned.

What did you smoke today, dude? Better quit before it's too late. You may not even realise how weird you sound, but believe me it's weird enough.
Activity: 378

nice Wink

Yes, don't feed the troll
Playing with the client in local network
Smiley

http://s2.postimg.org/63yb1whrt/local_connect.jpg

Open 2 clients on 2 VMs and added the ip manually (add peer IP:PORT).
Connected and managed to send 100 exo from one to the other.
Jump to: