Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 205. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

The GUI is an on-top build of the main program. So depending on a compiler flag it builds a console program or our GUI program. Thus the GUI just makes calls through an API of the main program to query data and to pass through action commands. So, yes, a fully functional API is available as well as a functional console build. A small wrapper to allow connecting to the API via sockets will be developed shortly and is not a big deal.

Once again, where is the webpage with clear instructions for exchanges to add the coin?

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
going to read the posts here in the thread since my latest post tomorrow - going to answer the PMs from today tomorrow as well.

Just want to say now: The update V0.57 is near to be ready for public testing (most important: we found and fixed a major bug, change the chain sync process slightly and added more guards to validate transactions and blocks). However, we do not have yet everything done that I have announced to have ready for this update. We will take the next hours to continue programming and we are going to publish the update before going to bed (well. that would be latest 2:00:00 GMT if everything wents well) as well. If some features cannot be programmed in time then it will be part of 0.58 but we want to release the next update today.

regards
eXocoin

well done. we are waiting for the next release to test
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
going to read the posts here in the thread since my latest post tomorrow - going to answer the PMs from today tomorrow as well.

Just want to say now: The update V0.57 is near to be ready for public testing (most important: we found and fixed a major bug, change the chain sync process slightly and added more guards to validate transactions and blocks). However, we do not have yet everything done that I have announced to have ready for this update. We will take the next hours to continue programming and we are going to publish the update before going to bed (well. that would be latest 2:00:00 GMT if everything wents well) as well. If some features cannot be programmed in time then it will be part of 0.58 but we want to release the next update today.

regards
eXocoin
Activity: 697
Even I'm not tech guy EXO sounds better every day, glad to be part of this.
Activity: 460
Is there API that exchanges can use to add the coins?

The GUI is an on-top build of the main program. So depending on a compiler flag it builds a console program or our GUI program. Thus the GUI just makes calls through an API of the main program to query data and to pass through action commands. So, yes, a fully functional API is available as well as a functional console build. A small wrapper to allow connecting to the API via sockets will be developed shortly and is not a big deal.

Activity: 644
Is there API that exchanges can use to add the coins?

Before the coin is released, please create a webpage with clear instructions that exchanges can use as a reference.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Late for the IPO.But I will put all my hashes to mine exo Cool
Activity: 290
Translation Chinese    20,000 EXO    not public
Translation German    20,000 EXO    not public
Translation Portuguese    20,000 EXO    not public
Translation Russian    20,000 EXO    not public
Translation Spanish    20,000 EXO    not public
Promotion    10,000 EXO    not public
Translation French    20,000 EXO    not public
Translation Dutch    15,000 EXO    not public

Why so many coins are distributed to translations?
Activity: 460
Are there any pools lined up for this?

Pools are not needed, you'll simply lose a % to them for nothing

Reading the white paper will explain all.  Grin
Activity: 15
It is good to see the building of a community here.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100

mail applicants: each valid application will get at the moment 6,000,000 / 1500 people =~ 4,000 EXO (equals a 2nd stage investment of 0.033 BTC)
Note: mail applications have not been verified yet. So the number still can decreases or increases. The possibility to apply for the mail giveaway will end on 23th April 23:00:00 GMT.

Everything is fine, I agree with them except the mail  applicants processor.

Firstly , as your said , each valid apply could get  4,000 exo -- equals a 2nd stage investment of 0.033 BTC, its absolutely not fair to those people who invest
 less than 0.15 BTC ( may be 0.1 BTC ). These investors take risk and spend much time to this coin, but they get less than the email-giveaways. I cannot believable that.

Secondly , its no double that some people have several account at this forum, maybe 3 accounts, 10 accounts or even more,  they did nothing but spent little
time to have a high value, and even steal our coin from investors  , e.g:3 valid email applicants = 0.1 BTC, 30 applicants = 1 BTC ,as I mentioned above , this
could have a damage to the investors.

At last, I know the cheat phenomena cannot be prevented, so I recommend the best price of each should between 0.015 BTC and 0.02 BTC , it means the valid
at least 2500 people.But if the number cannot reached, we should reserve the remainder coin to those people who will help our ecnomicsystem and develop application for  exoCoin, like Android wallet, build log..., and more.

By the way , we could regard those people who had gave suggestion and report debug as a valid email giveaway, We must thanks for those people.

Its my opinion.............

I agree with your point.
dev , i suggest you'd better to keep more coin to make promotion
Activity: 35
How much longer before mining begins?

Mining will start 2 weeks after launch
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
How much longer before mining begins?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Activity: 308

This coin seemed perfect.

I will test the next beta, hope it will be stable and have a wonderful promotion.
Activity: 546

mail applicants: each valid application will get at the moment 6,000,000 / 1500 people =~ 4,000 EXO (equals a 2nd stage investment of 0.033 BTC)
Note: mail applications have not been verified yet. So the number still can decreases or increases. The possibility to apply for the mail giveaway will end on 23th April 23:00:00 GMT.

Firstly , as your said , each valid apply could get  4,000 exo -- equals a 2nd stage investment of 0.033 BTC, its absolutely not fair to those people who invest
 less than 0.15 BTC ( may be 0.1 BTC ). These investors take risk and spend much time to this coin, but they get less than the email-giveaways. I cannot believable that.

Secondly , its no double that some people have several account at this forum, maybe 3 accounts, 10 accounts or even more,  they did nothing but spent little
time to have a high value, and even steal our coin from investors  , e.g:3 valid email applicants = 0.1 BTC, 30 applicants = 1 BTC ,as I mentioned above , this

At last, I know the cheat phenomena cannot be prevented, so I recommend the best price of each should between 0.015 BTC and 0.02 BTC , it means the valid
at least 2500 people.But if the number cannot reached, we should reserve the remainder coin to those people who will help our ecnomicsystem and develop application for  exoCoin, like Android wallet, build log..., and more.

By the way , we could regard those people who had gave suggestion and report debug as a valid email giveaway, We must thanks for those people.

very much agree with you

everyone still just trying to get the biggest stake?
all the people who agree in giving more exo to new accounts are profiles (sockpuppets?) created after 23.01.2014  Roll Eyes

You misunderstanding us. I just want to say each valid email-giveaway get more free coin, its not fair to those investors who invested less.

I recommend each valid email-giveaway should only get 0.015 - 0/02 BTC , its a acceptable amount. The remains coin can do help this coin grow well,

Android wallet, logo, website , etc, It seemed to be a coin fund..  Cheesy

Activity: 28

very much agree with you

everyone still just trying to get the biggest stake?
all the people who agree in giving more exo to new accounts are profiles (sockpuppets?) created after 23.01.2014  Roll Eyes
Activity: 35

very much agree with you
Activity: 199
I like this coin.
will mining!
Activity: 109

I agree with your point.
I agree too.
Jump to: