Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 207. (Read 415634 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Congrats!!!!! What do you think will be the market cap of EXO

my guess same as NXT but 10 times less coins ( or 10 times nxt )

IPO price is 0.00000676 btc or $0.00335. No one takes part in IPO just to double investments, right? So I think that min post IPO price is 10 times higher, which means the lowest price might be 0.0000676 btc or $0.0335. It's $3'335'000 market cap.

Although of course I hope that stakeholders won't sell any significant amounts until the price is at least 20-30 cents.

There will also be mining, so depending on how hard / easy it is to mine eXo, that is what makes the price.
If miners are able to make a profit at 0.00000300, then I guesss they sell for 0.00000300. If it's at 200 sats, then they will sell at 200. Some just mine to make small profits and jump to another coin.

I've lost believe in the reason of people. Some follow a dump like lemmings, while all indicators point to a fast rise after the dump. Some people just suck at trading or just settle for a few satoshi profit...

We will know after eXo hits a major exchange and the mining is on it's way.

You're right, I forgot about it. So actually the price might be lower than IPO price.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

IPO price is 0.00000676 btc or $0.00335. No one takes part in IPO just to double investments, right? So I think that min post IPO price is 10 times higher, which means the lowest price might be 0.0000676 btc or $0.0335. It's $3'335'000 market cap.

Although of course I hope that stakeholders won't sell any significant amounts until the price is at least 20-30 cents.

There will also be mining, so depending on how hard / easy it is to mine eXo, that is what makes the price.
If miners are able to make a profit at 0.00000300, then I guesss they sell for 0.00000300. If it's at 200 sats, then they will sell at 200. Some just mine to make small profits and jump to another coin.

I've lost believe in the reason of people. Some follow a dump like lemmings, while all indicators point to a fast rise after the dump. Some people just suck at trading or just settle for a few satoshi profit...

Based on your comment, I wonder how total mining timeframe will be regulated to a (exactly) 6 month period.

Either due to variable mining power it is not fixed for 6 month, or it will be with var diff.

The more miners, the higher is the difficulty, the smaller will the profit be...
Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
+1.

The best exchange is by far bter.com.

Have you seen what happened with NXT after listing on bter.com?  Wink

Just a though.

true but it will be harder to get on bter.

If someone speaks chinese and have direct contact with bter, then they should try it

EXO will be easy to get on bter. It is a very good thing!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
You see I meet the requirements
Activity: 81
bter.com is able to add this coin if we make a request at following link

http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Smells good!
that's good ,I will join in!
Activity: 45
I have register on website long long ago.
Can I get one ?

If only one!yes,you can!
Activity: 7
 I like this coin,could you give me some?
Activity: 290
I have register on website long long ago.
Can I get one ?
Activity: 45
I registed exocoin.org
I wonder that I can get freeaway.

If you have only one freeaway ,You can PM eXo-coin!Hope you are honest!
Activity: 199
I registed exocoin.org
I wonder that I can get freeaway.
Activity: 249
i'm back , glad to see exo will be released in the end of the month.....

thanks dev , thanks all fans of exo.
Activity: 64
Glad to see all the proceedings here.

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Unfortunately, that's too late, IPO ended

Don't worry, you get cheap eXo when it is launched. There are always ppl willing to sell at low prices Cheesy
Activity: 378
Unfortunately, that's too late, IPO ended
Activity: 49
If we are going to be approaching exchanges, I think the best bet would be to start only with Poloniex and then move on to voting on Mintpal.

Mintpal doesn't add coins that aren't btc/ltc clones. Too much work for those lazy morons. That's why they never added nxt even though it won the poll 2 months ago.

We have better chances with

https://bittrex.com
https://nxt-e.com/
https://dgex.com/
https://poloniex.com/
https://vircurex.com/

lets flood their email so they can test the API and be ready at the time of launch

Thanks for hard work, It is great.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Don't push coin to exchanges too hard, let the ones who missed the IPO buy some cheap coins  Smiley Then go to the moon.

take it easy , there's 50M will be mined within 6 month , all will be distributed from exchange and mined
Activity: 39
I contacted Poloniex and wait for an answer now.

All PMs until now are processed (checked from page 1 to latest)! If I missed you - please PM me again.

great , next exchange platform will be bter

+1
Jump to: