Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 209. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
We must keep in mind that we'll have an embedded exchange also!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 251
If we are going to be approaching exchanges, I think the best bet would be to start only with Poloniex and then move on to voting on Mintpal.

Those two are all you need - even Crapsy is no longer nearly as important as it used to be. Polo to start, then Minty when things get rolling....

those 2 are decent exchanges ... just wonder how difficult it will be to get a 2.0 coin like Exo on an exchange.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
If we are going to be approaching exchanges, I think the best bet would be to start only with Poloniex and then move on to voting on Mintpal.

Those two are all you need - even Crapsy is no longer nearly as important as it used to be. Polo to start, then Minty when things get rolling....

yes, poloniex and mintpal are better than dgex. dgex charges exorbitantly high rate for btc withdrawals and you never know when btc arrive at your address

we can approach bter too
Activity: 40
So sad that I missed the IPO. Nevertheless I'm glad that I signed at least for the email-give-away.

In my opinion EXO has huge potential when it is the only coin which is POS-POW-Hybrid.

I'm very excited about this coin!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
I personally think dgex would be a great idea as well.

They seem to be one of the more innovative exchanges.  Smiley

Dgex?!!! you want to kill the coin?

Are you nuts? What kind of logic do you use to make such conclusions? Please see the shrink and come back to this forum later.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

Activity: 34

Dgex?!!! you want to kill the coin?
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
This account was hacked. just recently got it back

legendary
Congrats!!!!! What do you think will be the market cap of EXO

my guess same as NXT but 10 times less coins ( or 10 times nxt )

IPO price is 0.00000676 btc or $0.00335. No one takes part in IPO just to double investments, right? So I think that min post IPO price is 10 times higher, which means the lowest price might be 0.0000676 btc or $0.0335. It's $3'335'000 market cap.

Although of course I hope that stakeholders won't sell any significant amounts until the price is at least 20-30 cents.
legendary
Who wants to contact exchanges and ask them to start testing right now so that they can be first to add it after the launch?

Graviton is active in the forum and he is Dgex owner https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gcinc-5187

No dgex, they already posted NAS - an obvious get rich quick scheme thought up by NXT big bag holders.

eXo will be much more than just another crypto coin.

See no problem with that. Nas is just a fork on Nxt, actually the very first one. If nobody wanted to invest in IPO and missed another train it's their problems. Nas dev like Nxt dev gave away all coins, so it's not scam or something. Some lucky guys receive lots of coin, how can someone blame them? And they are not holding everything to themselfes waiting for a high price, they sell lots of coins every day.
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!

I don´t know if this coin will succeed, depends on the adoption.
But the dev is doing a great job.
Great communication, great updates, professionell work.
Thanks so far exo
Activity: 644
Who wants to contact exchanges and ask them to start testing right now so that they can be first to add it after the launch?

Graviton is active in the forum and he is Dgex owner https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/gcinc-5187

No dgex, they already posted NAS - an obvious get rich quick scheme thought up by NXT big bag holders.

So what? Any exchanges can post any coin, scam or not, -- it's a free world.  If exo needs to succeed, it needs to get on exchanges. More exchanges the better.
Activity: 462

eXo will be much more than just another crypto coin.
Activity: 644

Activity: 9
Wow there is a long time that I haven't seen such enthusiasm for a new alt coin.

I will follow this coin closely, I subscribed for the giveaway Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 251
downloaded the Beta, but all I see is .exe ...

Is there no Mac client?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
eXo will succeed. Thank you dev for all the updates and for the frequent communication. It builds trust
Activity: 14
Activity: 697
Wow  Smiley

Gonna test the beta tomorrow, hopefully this going to be huge succes!
Jump to: