Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 224. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Hi can somebody help me ,i cant sign a message i am getting (signing not done the current wallet doesnot contain the receiving adress)
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Getting on an exchange is not required because eXocoin is going to have a built in EXO<->BTC exchange!
You are wrong, if we go to a famous platform like MintPal, we could attract more and more people , and I believe this coin will be successful.
Agreed, the build in exchange is neither programmed nor the key feature of the eXocoin system. Sure it is a nice-to-have but it is not essential and as stated for becoming popular and accepted you must get in one or more big exchange(s).
For this reason it is ok to launch eXocoin initially without integrated market. I guess it is better to launch without that feature and program it afterwards than delaying the launch 14 to 30 days completly. Sure an exchange must integrate eXocoin and that will not be done in some hours so we must care for this as soon as possible now.

Try to add on www.dgex.com. They are very welcome new coins.
ADD ON MINTPAL.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Getting on an exchange is not required because eXocoin is going to have a built in EXO<->BTC exchange!
You are wrong, if we go to a famous platform like MintPal, we could attract more and more people , and I believe this coin will be successful.
Agreed, the build in exchange is neither programmed nor the key feature of the eXocoin system. Sure it is a nice-to-have but it is not essential and as stated for becoming popular and accepted you must get in one or more big exchange(s).
For this reason it is ok to launch eXocoin initially without integrated market. I guess it is better to launch without that feature and program it afterwards than delaying the launch 14 to 30 days completly. Sure an exchange must integrate eXocoin and that will not be done in some hours so we must care for this as soon as possible now.

Try to add on www.dgex.com. They are very welcome new coins.
Activity: 546
Are you already in the talks with exchanges to get this coin listed a.s.a.p. after release?
Any news?
Since this coin is build from scratch, I would assume that it takes an exchange more time to implement and they would be more wary...
U could talk to busoni from poloniex. Hes quite ambitious in adding new coins to his exchange...
Worth a try!
Good idea. He did NXT and XCP and looks like has recovered from that withdraw hack in a timely and professional manner.
We got 2 offers from platforms but both wanted exclusive rights on eXocoin. That is something that would be bad for the coin in our opinion.
Going to talk to busoni the next days.

Getting on a well-known exchange is VERY important to get exposure.
Built in exchange is nice when you're established.

[...]
The second stage investors still have considerable risks compared to 1st stage investors given that there is still no working and stable client. And second stage investors' max amount is set by the developers. And what about those who used escrow? Both the 1st and 2nd stage investors who used escrow have far lesser risks compared to second stage direct investors
Well the client is not fully working, agreed. But you can at least see that we are doing our job and are no scammers without programming experience. Using an escrow was an option from the beginning. We never punished anyone using that so it is completly up to you to use an escrow.

The next update is expected to be there in about 6 hours ETA. I'll give further notice. So everyone can most likely checkout our latest version before end of investments. If we cannot meet the 23:59:59 GMT deadline to have the client released before that we might extend the deadline for 3 hours or something like this. But we should get the version done before that.

regards
eXocoin

#edit: I am not going to check the signed transactions until late 15th April or 16th April - please be patient

I hope the V0.7----the next beta client will be stable and work well, at least it should be sync , you must assure that.

Good luck
Activity: 294
Are you already in the talks with exchanges to get this coin listed a.s.a.p. after release?
Any news?
Since this coin is build from scratch, I would assume that it takes an exchange more time to implement and they would be more wary...
U could talk to busoni from poloniex. Hes quite ambitious in adding new coins to his exchange...
Worth a try!
Good idea. He did NXT and XCP and looks like has recovered from that withdraw hack in a timely and professional manner.
We got 2 offers from platforms but both wanted exclusive rights on eXocoin. That is something that would be bad for the coin in our opinion.
Going to talk to busoni the next days.

[...]
The second stage investors still have considerable risks compared to 1st stage investors given that there is still no working and stable client. And second stage investors' max amount is set by the developers. And what about those who used escrow? Both the 1st and 2nd stage investors who used escrow have far lesser risks compared to second stage direct investors
Well the client is not fully working, agreed. But you can at least see that we are doing our job and are no scammers without programming experience. Using an escrow was an option from the beginning. We never punished anyone using that so it is completly up to you to use an escrow.

The next update is expected to be there in about 6 hours ETA. I'll give further notice. So everyone can most likely checkout our latest version before end of investments. If we cannot meet the 23:59:59 GMT deadline to have the client released before that we might extend the deadline for 3 hours or something like this. But we should get the version done before that.

regards
eXocoin

#edit: I am not going to check the signed transactions until late 15th April or 16th April - please be patient
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
can't wait to get my hands on the exo i have invested.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
When will the distribution end for EXO?  What happens when the 200+ btc target was not met?
Just the post above yours:
The dev have updated the 2rd ipo online ,

"
announcement: 24th January 2014 on bitcointalk exclusivly
early-bird investmens until 22nd February 2014. Done. No more investments please!
2nd stage: opened until 14th April 23:59:59 GMT, see about tab for information
open beta: launched but shutdown again due to coding work (next beta version ETA 14th April)
launch: ETA 30th april
start mining: ETA 2 weeks after launch
start decentral market: ETA 3 weeks after launch

"

"
2nd stage only 0.02 to 1.5 BTC will be considered. No LTC/NXT/... will be accepted for the 2nd stage. 2nd stage investments possible up to 14th April 23:59:59 GMT. If you have send a PM to eXo_coin (see below why) until that point of time you can be granted to invest at the next day and it is still valid. Just PM before 23:59:59 GMT.
"
So it have left 2 day to pm eXo_coin and 3 day to transfer btc to him

If the btc upper cap (it is not like our target) will not be met it is not drawback for any investor. All investors 1st and 2nd stage will get more coins the less investors there are (obviously). But the less BTC invested the less EXO is worth. In my opinion it does not change a lot whether there are many or few 2nd stage investors.

But: It is ensured that a 1st stage investor gets MORE EXO from 1 BTC than a 2nd stage investor. Please read(scroll to the ultimate end of page): the very last "#update" paragraph

Activity: 338

Activity: 308

Activity: 596
Activity: 140
exo will spread the world
the only thing is waiting for the exo.exe

+1 Waiting for the eXocoin release Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
When will the distribution end for EXO?  What happens when the 200+ btc target was not met?
Just the post above yours:
The dev have updated the 2rd ipo online ,

"
announcement: 24th January 2014 on bitcointalk exclusivly
early-bird investmens until 22nd February 2014. Done. No more investments please!
2nd stage: opened until 14th April 23:59:59 GMT, see about tab for information
open beta: launched but shutdown again due to coding work (next beta version ETA 14th April)
launch: ETA 30th april
start mining: ETA 2 weeks after launch
start decentral market: ETA 3 weeks after launch

"

"
2nd stage only 0.02 to 1.5 BTC will be considered. No LTC/NXT/... will be accepted for the 2nd stage. 2nd stage investments possible up to 14th April 23:59:59 GMT. If you have send a PM to eXo_coin (see below why) until that point of time you can be granted to invest at the next day and it is still valid. Just PM before 23:59:59 GMT.
"
So it have left 2 day to pm eXo_coin and 3 day to transfer btc to him

If the btc upper cap (it is not like our target) will not be met it is not drawback for any investor. All investors 1st and 2nd stage will get more coins the less investors there are (obviously). But the less BTC invested the less EXO is worth. In my opinion it does not change a lot whether there are many or few 2nd stage investors.

But: It is ensured that a 1st stage investor gets MORE EXO from 1 BTC than a 2nd stage investor. Please read(scroll to the ultimate end of page): the very last "#update" paragraph
I missed something , I will figure out to invest the second round.
Activity: 126
exo will spread the world
the only thing is waiting for the exo.exe
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
i am buyer
Activity: 329

Any news?

Worth a try!

Activity: 237

Any news?

Worth a try!
Activity: 338

Any news?

Activity: 70
Anyone else getting an error 403 - Forbidden when trying to sign up on the website?
Activity: 98
i,CHAO,am_the_owner_of_1.5_btc_as_2nd_stage_exocoin
amount: 1.5 BTC
txid: f00838f1a93c5d0f30af2df78427a5a2daf536bfd1c2922bf98b26472ddd6b52
address used in signing process: 1Kz4bEksYV7jMV7VXoQcamYDfvqi2eTD6D
sign generated by bt client:

H1t7SU3DqOAstVqe5SJPmezM8Ut7bYGVR2auy27pDCVUsxTsYkUr6s60qU6lXGuNL3CPFmm4kWI/6M8lztaS5Bs=

"i,CHAO,am_the_owner_of_1.5_btc_as_2nd_stage_exocoin
sign generated by bt client:

H1t7SU3DqOAstVqe5SJPmezM8Ut7bYGVR2auy27pDCVUsxTsYkUr6s60qU6lXGuNL3CPFmm4kWI/6M8lztaS5Bs=

Dear eXo_coin,

The message I have pm you is

"i,CHAO,am_the_owner_of_1.5_btc_as_2nd_stage_exocoin
sign generated by bt-client: i,CHAO,am_the_owner_of_1.5_btc_as_2nd_stage_exocoin"

is it ok?

Best Regards
CHAO

The last line is wrong, obviously its the same as first line, do you really know how to sign the message by btc client.

See this http://exocoin.org/index.php?s=sign

Activity: 460
exo will be the new black  Grin
Jump to: