Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 225. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
It clearly says on the first page of this thread:

There will be a total of 100,000,000 EXO after mining is done.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
i think we should vote for the max.amount of exocoin. 10billoin or more is good.
10billion? 50billion?
anyone agree this?

I just think the coin value dont dependent on their max count.  if it was created by a stronger dev team and accpeted by lots of people, it will be

succeful. This is my opinon,  what do you think ?

hala, eXocoin.          Grin

Better to go for more integer units rather than less. Don't underestimate the doge way. Dogecoin really appeals a lot 'cos no of not having fractions...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hey, is anon still around? Don't want to miss something... Grin
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
about signing so what address do I put to
"2. In the sign dialogue enter in the first line on of the addresses that have been used for the transaction you made" and
"address used in signing process:"

is it always this (17fmsbreSBJ6FrfZUXxbkSbeUZco6GXfo9) address when I send bitcoin to there?
or is it any address in my wallet I choose to use?
Activity: 294
Mining
- 6 month mining frame
- No ASICs will be involved ever in eXocoin (mining frame is too short to produce an ASIC in time)
- fair launch - starting with empty blocks
- GPU friendly
- saves procentually more electricity the more hashpower you have (more information about this soon)
- no premining
You will use X11 Algo!??
No we will not. Without much knowledge about X11 I do not think that the fact

- saves procentually more electricity the more hashpower you have (more information about this soon)
is true for X11.

Additionally we do not need (that much) cryptographic strength in that algorithm what X11 can provide. eXocoin mining will not secure anything not even slightly. It is just designed to get a good initial spreading. That's why it stops after 6 months already.

You might want to look at wiki.exocoin.org/Mining as well, however, the wiki will be filled with content in some days to weeks.

So from what I have gathered april 16 is the last day.  So more allocation would be given to the first batch....
april 14th 23:59:59 gtm is the last possibibility to PM me to get 2nd stage investor. 16th April 23:59:59 GMT is the last possibility to initiate an allowed investment (or ask me for a later date)

regards
eXocoin
Activity: 31
So from what I have gathered april 16 is the last day.  So more allocation would be given to the first batch....
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074
Mining
- 6 month mining frame
- No ASICs will be involved ever in eXocoin (mining frame is too short to produce an ASIC in time)
- fair launch - starting with empty blocks
- GPU friendly
- no premining
You will use X11 Algo!??
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
is the IPO finished?

Read this:

directly: https://blockchain.info/address/17fmsbreSBJ6FrfZUXxbkSbeUZco6GXfo9?currency=BTC
Anon136: https://blockchain.info/de/address/141BGaP5MthfqGpMT6RNquRmewKXs4iFWJ?currency=BTC

== 64 BTC 2nd stage

accepted desired amount of BTC via PM: 112 BTC
denied desired amount of BTC via PM: 72 BTC due to account restrictions

that are the stats. It seems that many people asked if they are allowed to invest but did not proceed. That is of course their right to do - some might transfer their coins in some days. If you got an "accepted" PM (PM me before 14th April 23:59:59 GMT) by me you must transfer it until end of 16th April ultimatly. If that is not possible feel free to ask via PM for a later date (I granted 2 people already to transfer up to 17th April).

The amount is lower than in 1st stage for 3 main reasons: 1. All people who already have invested 1.5 BTC are out and cannot invest anymore. 2. the openBeta client does not work as expected yet but hopefully will tomorrow. 3. We decided to deny many requests or lower their desired amount.

regards
eXocoin
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
nice job devs

+1 eXocoin
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
Activity: 308
i think we should vote for the max.amount of exocoin. 10billoin or more is good.
10billion? 50billion?
anyone agree this?

I just think the coin value dont dependent on their max count.  if it was created by a stronger dev team and accpeted by lots of people, it will be

succeful. This is my opinon,  what do you think ?

hala, eXocoin.          Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
10billion? 50billion?
anyone agree this?
directly: https://blockchain.info/address/17fmsbreSBJ6FrfZUXxbkSbeUZco6GXfo9?currency=BTC
Anon136: https://blockchain.info/de/address/141BGaP5MthfqGpMT6RNquRmewKXs4iFWJ?currency=BTC

== 64 BTC 2nd stage

accepted desired amount of BTC via PM: 112 BTC
denied desired amount of BTC via PM: 72 BTC due to account restrictions

that are the stats. It seems that many people asked if they are allowed to invest but did not proceed. That is of course their right to do - some might transfer their coins in some days. If you got an "accepted" PM (PM me before 14th April 23:59:59 GMT) by me you must transfer it until end of 16th April ultimatly. If that is not possible feel free to ask via PM for a later date (I granted 2 people already to transfer up to 17th April).

The amount is lower than in 1st stage for 3 main reasons: 1. All people who already have invested 1.5 BTC are out and cannot invest anymore. 2. the openBeta client does not work as expected yet but hopefully will tomorrow. 3. We decided to deny many requests or lower their desired amount.

regards
eXocoin
how many btc have been donated in the second stage?
When will the distribution end for EXO?  What happens when the 200+ btc target was not met?
Just the post above yours:
The dev have updated the 2rd ipo online ,

"
announcement: 24th January 2014 on bitcointalk exclusivly
early-bird investmens until 22nd February 2014. Done. No more investments please!
2nd stage: opened until 14th April 23:59:59 GMT, see about tab for information
open beta: launched but shutdown again due to coding work (next beta version ETA 14th April)
launch: ETA 30th april
start mining: ETA 2 weeks after launch
start decentral market: ETA 3 weeks after launch

"

"
2nd stage only 0.02 to 1.5 BTC will be considered. No LTC/NXT/... will be accepted for the 2nd stage. 2nd stage investments possible up to 14th April 23:59:59 GMT. If you have send a PM to eXo_coin (see below why) until that point of time you can be granted to invest at the next day and it is still valid. Just PM before 23:59:59 GMT.
"
So it have left 2 day to pm eXo_coin and 3 day to transfer btc to him

If the btc upper cap (it is not like our target) will not be met it is not drawback for any investor. All investors 1st and 2nd stage will get more coins the less investors there are (obviously). But the less BTC invested the less EXO is worth. In my opinion it does not change a lot whether there are many or few 2nd stage investors.

But: It is ensured that a 1st stage investor gets MORE EXO from 1 BTC than a 2nd stage investor. Please read(scroll to the ultimate end of page): the very last "#update" paragraph
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
When will the distribution end for EXO?  What happens when the 200+ btc target was not met?
Activity: 308

The dev have updated the 2rd ipo online ,

"
announcement: 24th January 2014 on bitcointalk exclusivly
early-bird investmens until 22nd February 2014. Done. No more investments please!
2nd stage: opened until 14th April 23:59:59 GMT, see about tab for information
open beta: launched but shutdown again due to coding work (next beta version ETA 14th April)
launch: ETA 30th april
start mining: ETA 2 weeks after launch
start decentral market: ETA 3 weeks after launch

"

"
2nd stage only 0.02 to 1.5 BTC will be considered. No LTC/NXT/... will be accepted for the 2nd stage. 2nd stage investments possible up to 14th April 23:59:59 GMT. If you have send a PM to eXo_coin (see below why) until that point of time you can be granted to invest at the next day and it is still valid. Just PM before 23:59:59 GMT.
"
So it have left 2 day to pm eXo_coin and 3 day to transfer btc to him
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
"i,CHAO,am_the_owner_of_1.5_btc_as_2nd_stage_exocoin
amount: 1.5 BTC
txid: f00838f1a93c5d0f30af2df78427a5a2daf536bfd1c2922bf98b26472ddd6b52
address used in signing process: 1Kz4bEksYV7jMV7VXoQcamYDfvqi2eTD6D
sign generated by bt client:

H1t7SU3DqOAstVqe5SJPmezM8Ut7bYGVR2auy27pDCVUsxTsYkUr6s60qU6lXGuNL3CPFmm4kWI/6M8lztaS5Bs=

Dear eXo_coin,

The message I have pm you is

"i,CHAO,am_the_owner_of_1.5_btc_as_2nd_stage_exocoin
amount: 1.5 BTC
txid: f00838f1a93c5d0f30af2df78427a5a2daf536bfd1c2922bf98b26472ddd6b52
address used in signing process: 1Kz4bEksYV7jMV7VXoQcamYDfvqi2eTD6D
sign generated by bt-client: i,CHAO,am_the_owner_of_1.5_btc_as_2nd_stage_exocoin"

is it ok?

Best Regards
CHAO

The last line is wrong, obviously its the same as first line, do you really know how to sign the message by btc client.

See this http://exocoin.org/index.php?s=sign

It depends on the creator of this coin.
Jump to: