Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 221. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 18
damn, just my luck. i finally get around to creating an account on bitcointalk and it looks like i just missed this. oh well, i will buy some of these when they are on an exchange... this project looks promising.

you can still register for e-mail giveaway
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Hey, is anon still around? Don't want to miss something... Grin

havnt really been following the thread but i answer pm's
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Good stuff so far.

I will be reworking the sketch of the logo I proposed today, busy life and all that has delayed me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yes good luck makes a change to see a thread without all the scamming posts NAS NAS NAS by shameless people.
Dev seems confident, so long as no one dies it should be nice to watch. Now where did i put that 50 LTC  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Now that the fundraiser has closed. I hope this coin will be big success!

Good luck OP for the final coding. I hope you can stay withing the timeline.

Reegards
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
damn, just my luck. i finally get around to creating an account on bitcointalk and it looks like i just missed this. oh well, i will buy some of these when they are on an exchange... this project looks promising.
Activity: 115
There is a long time to start! Sad
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Alright, thanks for all testers, investors and supporters!
IPO is closed. All people who got a positive reply from me can still initiate the transfer of the approached sum until 17th April 23:59:59 GMT.
the exact amount what everyone will gain is going to be calculated on 18th April then.
email giveaway applications will close 1 week before official launch.

V0.55 seems to be a huge improvement from V0.5. Still noticing some bugs as hala stated. Going to further improve the chain sync (I noticed as well that it could stop completly / does not fully sync until a restart) and fixing other things.
Next version should be online in about 1-2days
ETA launch is still 30th April, however it is a challenging goal. So it might be delayed some few days.

regards
eXocoin

#edit azhago was the last one I have accepted

Thats great.

Some of friends said that the sync cannot be completed despite restart GUI client, and the os system(Windows XP) could report a problem that a alert diaog said " program has a exception , you can close  or debug it  .  Please know that.

Smiley

I started it again, it stopped , then I restart, the same problem happened. --- Window 7

Just sent the last IPO, 0.2btc Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Alright, thanks for all testers, investors and supporters!
IPO is closed. All people who got a positive reply from me can still initiate the transfer of the approached sum until 17th April 23:59:59 GMT.
the exact amount what everyone will gain is going to be calculated on 18th April then.
email giveaway applications will close 1 week before official launch.

V0.55 seems to be a huge improvement from V0.5. Still noticing some bugs as hala stated. Going to further improve the chain sync (I noticed as well that it could stop completly / does not fully sync until a restart) and fixing other things.
Next version should be online in about 1-2days
ETA launch is still 30th April, however it is a challenging goal. So it might be delayed some few days.

regards
eXocoin

#edit azhago was the last one I have accepted
Too late to invest ?

you can send a message to eXo_coin, have a try for that.
Activity: 62
I registered on the site for the email giveaway

So , the PM invest apply is over.  I will be relaxed .

Good luck
Activity: 189
Congratulations to exocoin GUI client V0.55 test successfully!
But the interface still need further beautify and improve the function of!
Another promising second Generation coin to be born.

Hey, man

I have tested the newest client, dispite its have some bugs, but it seemed wonderful.

Thanks your team hard work.

Hala, eXocoin.
Activity: 30
Has this IPO closed? Do I still have time?

You have only 2 hours left to PM eXo_coin, please hurry.

Just sent the PM. Thanks

When i syncing , the progress stopped at some block, the debug console "failed to append block chain "  and " got a request to send a hash of block back with id: 163 I have that. Send back "

After I restart, it goes on.

But it stopped again, I have to restart it , the Window 7 report the programe have a problem.

So I have do this again. Its under sync.

Finally, its sync successful..

hallelujah   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Has this IPO closed? Do I still have time?

You have only 2 hours left to PM eXo_coin, please hurry.
Jump to: