Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 242. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
when will investors have their exocoin on walet?

launch: ETA late april

Phase II start? I want to know an exact time, and the second phase difference relative to the first subscription period, hoping to give a definite answer, thank you!

Just see at http://exocoin.org/index.php?s=about#investment

COPY FROM there

"
 2nd stage: 2nd April (will be opened for about 2 weeks. Conditions for 2nd stage investors will follow shortly)
 open beta: ETA 31th march
 launch: ETA late april
 start mining: ETA 2 weeks after launch
"
Activity: 574
Phase II start? I want to know an exact time, and the second phase difference relative to the first subscription period, hoping to give a definite answer, thank you!
Activity: 697
now that you have officially stated the conditions for the second stage of the ipo, let me be the first one to ask critical questions about your proceeding.

note that i am asking this qestions under the asumption that the upper cap of the 230 btc for the second stage will be reached, but as you obviously assume that yourselves according to the follwoing statement my questions have a right to exist.

Is it possible that an early bird adapter gets less EXO for 1 btc then a second-stage adapter [...].
[...] it is very unlikely that this will be really the case. We are expecting an steady increase in attention and investments over the time till launch.

why do you think that an early bird investor deserves a whopping 67% more eXo for his investment compared to a potential investor of the 2nd stage?

even if you consider a 67% advanatage for early birds to be fair, why do you insist on the upper cap for the second stage instead of using the formula
Code:
(1.67 * early bird investment + second stage investment)/(1.67 * all early bird investments + all second stage investments) * 42000000,
which gets rid of the upper cap, but sill yields the same 67% advantage for early birds?

Sounds fair to me. Otherwise, what was the point of being an early bird?

Early bird's take more risk than late adopters, so they should get a bigger share.

How you calculate that early investor, which is in this case  just investor couple of months earlier, should have rewarded that much ?

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
when will investors have their exocoin on walet?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
now that you have officially stated the conditions for the second stage of the ipo, let me be the first one to ask critical questions about your proceeding.

note that i am asking this qestions under the asumption that the upper cap of the 230 btc for the second stage will be reached, but as you obviously assume that yourselves according to the follwoing statement my questions have a right to exist.

Is it possible that an early bird adapter gets less EXO for 1 btc then a second-stage adapter [...].
[...] it is very unlikely that this will be really the case. We are expecting an steady increase in attention and investments over the time till launch.

why do you think that an early bird investor deserves a whopping 67% more eXo for his investment compared to a potential investor of the 2nd stage?

even if you consider a 67% advanatage for early birds to be fair, why do you insist on the upper cap for the second stage instead of using the formula
Code:
(1.67 * early bird investment + second stage investment)/(1.67 * all early bird investments + all second stage investments) * 42000000,
which gets rid of the upper cap, but sill yields the same 67% advantage for early birds?

Early bird's take more risk than late adopters, so they should get a bigger share.
Activity: 560

NXT maybe has some advantage ,but it has a terrible problem in it's distribute.
It's horrible to other users besides 79 early adopter.
The wider it spreads the better! I think it's a good idea.
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager

I know the 2rd round upper cap is 230BTC. Assume the total investment is 230BTC , but the price of BTC drop down quickly , just only 475$,

So after the calculated, the exo price just a little higher than early-bird. Regarding to the high risk and long time to wait . it seems worthless to be a

early-bird.  Angry

I am a little selfish, no matter how , I hope this coin will be success.

So, just do anything your and you team want to do .  Smiley

Agree, the second phase BTC should be reduced to 100 BTC. Too much investment at the beginning would cause the coin less profits which is not good to IPO investors.
They wanted a distributed coin. Not a pump&dump one. So be silent my friend. Wink
Activity: 308
Have I missed the first stage. Sad Want to invest 1.5BTC in the second. 

You should know more about eXocoin.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Have I missed the first stage. Sad Want to invest 1.5BTC in the second. 
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

I know the 2rd round upper cap is 230BTC. Assume the total investment is 230BTC , but the price of BTC drop down quickly , just only 475$,

So after the calculated, the exo price just a little higher than early-bird. Regarding to the high risk and long time to wait . it seems worthless to be a

early-bird.  Angry

So, just do anything your and you team want to do .  Smiley
Yes.
Invest in alternate coin is risky.
One should assumption of the risks.
Activity: 697
67% prosent more to early birds for what? Seriously they just found this coin little earlier and with escrow and promise to refund it is now that risky.     

Huh
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

early-bird.  Angry

So, just do anything your and you team want to do .  Smiley

Agree, the second phase BTC should be reduced to 100 BTC. Too much investment at the beginning would cause the coin less profits which is not good to IPO investors.

early-bird.  Angry

So, just do anything your and you team want to do .  Smiley
NWO
Activity: 392

Code:

Activity: 202

Code:

If someone dont know anything about eXo or have any question, I suggest you should get information from office website and wiki, especially
   the FAQ.

Link
          FAQ : http://wiki.exocoin.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Good luck

如果你是中国人,有任何疑问请加入我们官方总群:367448911。我们已经准备了很多资料,方便您了解eXo。

I read that the distribution between the early bird adapters is proportional. Is it possible that an early bird adapter gets less EXO for 1 btc then a second-stage adapter if for example there are far less second stage investors then first-stage investors?

Cheers.

It cannot happened . You can see FAQ at http://wiki.exocoin.org/index.php?title=FAQ.
Activity: 185
I read that the distribution between the early bird adapters is proportional. Is it possible that an early bird adapter gets less EXO for 1 btc then a second-stage adapter if for example there are far less second stage investors then first-stage investors?

Cheers.
Activity: 126
Jump to: