Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 245. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
6. decentral market within GUI: we are going to try to implement that after open beta and I hope that we will implement it before the launch but might be delayed. First we are going to target BTC<->EXO only. Adding more coins later on might be an option.
It's important because exchange don't add easily new cryptocoins with new wallet, they prefer BTC clones...

Brilliant, so it will be the second coin to have an inbuilt distributed exchange. It's even better than I thought.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
1. FAQ started
kodtycoon has pulled out. check spreadsheet for details.
Thank you Anon for notification. Changed.
3. Logo suggestions: Thank you for all the nice logo suggestion of the past days! We will preselect and make a vote about it then in some days
4. PBKDF2 (hashing pass many times before encrypting with AES) will be implemented soon (before beta launches)
5. EC will be (fully) implemented soon
6. decentral market within GUI: we are going to try to implement that after open beta and I hope that we will implement it before the launch but might be delayed. First we are going to target BTC<->EXO only. Adding more coins later on might be an option.
7. Website redesign will be targeted soon as well

Good job.
Activity: 644
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
It's important because exchange don't add easily new cryptocoins with new wallet, they prefer BTC clones...
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
1. FAQ started
kodtycoon has pulled out. check spreadsheet for details.
Thank you Anon for notification. Changed.
3. Logo suggestions: Thank you for all the nice logo suggestion of the past days! We will preselect and make a vote about it then in some days
4. PBKDF2 (hashing pass many times before encrypting with AES) will be implemented soon (before beta launches)
5. EC will be (fully) implemented soon
7. Website redesign will be targeted soon as well
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
What do you think about my website ?

(Mine & actual)
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Nice logo.
Far better than the original one.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I can't see any of these logos (from powerfull)

Can you post them somewhere else? Preferrably on a single link.

Thanks for powerfull drawing so many eXo logo, you are genius.
What time is the second round? Smiley

The open beta will be launched at 31th March, second round will be at 2th April if open beta launched success
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
any comments on the white paper?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What time is the second round? Smiley
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
The best of Ms Paint!  Cry
Activity: 249
the background will change to white but not black

design some logo for EXO , which one is better??

Jump to: