Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 88. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Hey...  why am I being left 1 block behind locally?   Undecided

dont know why ? my friend had same problem at block 236 . and he restart and its OK .

i guess maybe you internet connection is down , or else something is wrong.

#update my block is 232, you should check you internet connection at first.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
is exo ready for release as v0.61 is stable?

Not yet.
More blocks needed to test the stablity until we reach #500 and dev still have GPU miner unimplemented.
Activity: 308

there are stable as far as now .

you should  read the devs latest post
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Hi exo dev, as more and more **coins demonstrate that the coin block time can be reduced to about 1 minute in the present and the future tech, so could eXocoin change the block time 10 minutes to 1 minute?

which of the future tech ?

some people told me that the aim of the block time 10 minutes is to a fair POW distribution . everyone has the chance to mining coin. 

so its not a tech difficulties
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Hi exo dev, as more and more **coins demonstrate that the coin block time can be reduced to about 1 minute in the present and the future tech, so could eXocoin change the block time 10 minutes to 1 minute?

Activity: 546

very fine , block reached 180 .
Activity: 644
So I have to restart the PC force the client to close any time  I want to exit and restart exo client.

This is a screenshot of the error (it goes by very fast so I was barely able to capture it) - Windows 8.1 64-bit:

"Program already launched.  No second instance allowed."

The client shows up as a background task yet I am not able to open it from the task bar until I force it to close in Task Manager.

reboot your computer. Problem is already told here, only fix is reboot (or maybe search in to ur taskmanager) i just reboot system
Activity: 462
So I have to restart the PC force the client to close any time  I want to exit and restart exo client.

This is a screenshot of the error (it goes by very fast so I was barely able to capture it) - Windows 8.1 64-bit:

"Program already launched.  No second instance allowed."

The client shows up as a background task yet I am not able to open it from the task bar until I force it to close in Task Manager.

Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Nice job devs, block 500 would be around this weekend, so could we expect launch early next week? or when v .62 is done?
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Under "Block Explorer" instead of "Send Exo" would be better to just say "Exo"  Not a big deal, just a language thing.
Changed.

Could you release some kind of roadmap, like how the development should proceed in future ?
We will publish a roadmap in the next days.

Everything going well in my instance... Mining should start in which block?

- still everything ok -
best regards
eXocoin

Awesome ... hard work pays off!
Activity: 294
Under "Block Explorer" instead of "Send Exo" would be better to just say "Exo"  Not a big deal, just a language thing.
Changed.

Could you release some kind of roadmap, like how the development should proceed in future ?
We will publish a roadmap in the next days.

- still everything ok -
best regards
eXocoin
Activity: 231
good so far, but don't be too optimistic yet...

We'll celebrate 0.61 if it reaches block 500 flawlessly Wink
We decided to work on the udp flow control feature now and some of the other smaller open tickets. As long as 0.61 stays stable we also focus on the developement of the gpu miner now.

So we don't release a hotfix now but continue with 0.62. We do not set an eta now since it will depend on the stability of 0.61. The coding work for 0.62 will be ~5-7 days though.

best regards
eXocoin

Activity: 697

We decided to work on the udp flow control feature now and some of the other smaller open tickets. As long as 0.61 stays stable we also focus on the developement of the gpu miner now.

So we don't release a hotfix now but continue with 0.62. We do not set an eta now since it will depend on the stability of 0.61. The coding work for 0.62 will be ~5-7 days though.

best regards
eXocoin

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Activity: 364
But when is the launch if 0.61 is stable? Always extending and extending... Make a planning
Activity: 294

best regards
eXocoin
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
working fine here .. no problems ...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 231
Pages:
Jump to: