Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 83. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Okay, have it your way: DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!, Strike it up!, the band is gonna play my tune.
  _O/                   ,
     \                  /           \O_
     /\_             `\_\        ,/\/
     \  `       ,        \         /
     `       O/ /       /O\        \
             /\|/\.                `

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Dev should hire some people to complete his project.

+1. Why don't they react to this subject? They definitely have enough BTC from the investment to use...

There is the promise to return all investments should the launcing of the project fail. Therefore I believe all the funds ar being kept "as is" for the moment so no loose btc just yet to be used on marketing I suppose.

I think Dev is gonna earn more coins by himself rather than to provide chances to others.
Activity: 281

+1. Why don't they react to this subject? They definitely have enough BTC from the investment to use...

There is the promise to return all investments should the launcing of the project fail. Therefore I believe all the funds ar being kept "as is" for the moment so no loose btc just yet to be used on marketing I suppose.
Activity: 364

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
hey guys, I want to sell this account,it has 0.5btc stake in second round.pm me with your offer if you were interested,thanks.

Don't buy this guys.... eXo stakes are NOT depending on accounts but the BTC address. You need to prove ownership of the address, not account!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
agreed. not gonna happen this year.

If launched next year, It is meaningless.

Everything is changing very quickly.....

Its going to be launched next year? They then have to have an over excellent product to have any hope. I agree the landscape is changing very fast and this might get outdated.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I need atleast x100 times return for my investment
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
good job dev,i am waiting for the next test
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
When is it begin to mine? Tongue
Activity: 385
0.61 seems to be no problem Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
DEV please hire somebody to do some other tasks for the community and development
Activity: 546

the network time in client is out of sync . it becomes slower and slower according to the current standard time .
 the command "resync time" dont work .

i think some people only read some partial world from others quote . now i quote them again.

Roadmap / timeline / status report below:

summarized major points:

- non-coding, e.g. marketing, website, logo, wiki
- GPU miner
- linux+osx builds
- external services (exchange provider, online block explorer)
- proxy support
- other opened tickets
- overall code review

Our timeline/roadmap estimation therefore is:

--- today ---
-> 1st step: working on opened tickets + starting with gpu miner implementation
-> 2nd step: linux+osx builds
-> 3rd step: proxy support
-> 4th step: external services
-> 5th step: code review
-> 6th step (can be earlier though): talk to exchange providers once the API is working ----> website design and logo decision ----> advertisement,marketing&launch(first days: investors will get their EXO, after some days/weeks the mail subscriber get their EXO, after few weeks the mining will start)
-> 7th step: full gpu miner implementation
-> 8th step: developement of extended features (mainly marketplace)

timeline eta:
not really calulatable at this point of time. Past showed that our ETAs weren't accurate at all.
we'd say:
- open tickets (all except the points stated below): ~10-14 days    (ok, some few might not be needed to be done urgently)
- basic gpu miner implementation: ~4-6 days
- linux+osx builds: ~4-6 days
- proxy support: ~2-3 days
- external service support (exchange api + online block explorer): ~5-8 days
- full gpu miner implementation: ~7-14 days
- code review: ~3 days
- extended features: no eta.
- i'm on a business trip in august for maybe about 2 weeks (starting at 6th). Nevertheless I'll continue to work on eXocoin!

based on that we would have the very final beta test somewhere around 20th/25th August. We do not need the full gpu miner right at the launch but we want to have a basic implementation at least.

best regards
eXocoin
Activity: 697
If you dont have a Linux wallet that could mine eXocoin when the coin is launched, that will be a fail. 50% of rigs are under Linux, and even more if you have only CPU mining.

As far as i have followed EXOcoin it has been mentioned numerous times that, mining will not start at the launch day....
Activity: 462
If anybody bothered to read the roadmap, those are essential points that will be/are being worked on, not necessary.

These are the major points that need to be working correctly before launch:

summarized major points:

- non-coding, e.g. marketing, website, logo, wiki - not truly necessary, but it would help with marketing imo
- GPU miner
- linux+osx builds
- external services (exchange provider, online block explorer)
- proxy support
- other opened tickets
- overall code review

So it's not bad as it seems. Once launched, dev will keep working on the rest of the points that are essential for the coin to work even better.

As far as I understand.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 460
If you dont have a Linux wallet that could mine eXocoin when the coin is launched, that will be a fail. 50% of rigs are under Linux, and even more if you have only CPU mining.

i apologize in advance,

why why WHY another 1 that is too lazy to read!!!!!

1) devs are building on multiple linux distro and osx as stated on 1.000.000 posts, on sourgeforge, on the website ecc.

2) it is NOT cpu only! GPU mining will be ready soon for the next (and hoping the last) beta! as stated 2.000.000 times

i am sorry to be rude, but i think i lack patience today....  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: