Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 20. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

Perhaps the greatest crypto attraction is the mystery of how crypto is in the future. And I'm pretty sure that crypto is not going to be more interesting than it is today, when the government started creating its own crypto and had complete control over its distribution and transactions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

Of the three, it is likely to be legalized by more governments, but it is likely that governments will also engage more in creating crypto that they can control. Because I think crypto will not be accepted globally, without any clear regulation and a party that guarantees its value.
Activity: 118
June 21, 2018, 11:44:36 AM
The current form is in a fiery period. Many teams that did not catch up in 2017 have swarmed this year. The results are good or bad. It depends on the country's policies for whether or not it is legalized. It has given rise to human beings. With great improvement, blockchain technology should be used by many large enterprises, and it is slowly getting involved. The outlook is optimistic.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
June 21, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

If banks are already trying to start using XRP and considering their own blockchain then this is a vindication to all cryptocurrencies. Its not going to be be surprising that all of us here who earns few altcoins are going to have a lot of money just by holding the tokens because altcoins are going to be valuable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 21, 2018, 08:53:35 AM
As we see in practice, each country treats differently to crypto-currencies, but personally I believe that they have a future and prospects for development, since new technologies related to crypto-currencies are already used and are of much use.
Activity: 448
June 21, 2018, 08:39:16 AM
I believe that crypto currencies has more possibilities in gaining more supporters and investors since it is now widely adopted by many people. In some countries, crypto currencies were not permitted and not legalized but these are just few of the many countries that were widely adapted in the current market.
Activity: 162
June 21, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
crypto currencies offer a lot of opportunities for investors. There is a trading opportunity for those who have a lot of time. for those who have little time, there is a possibility to make long term investments or ico.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 06:53:14 AM
In the system of public services, the block and crypto-currencies are capable of solving security problems, reconciling and reconciling data, reducing administrative barriers. In addition, due to their properties, the block-book and crypto-currencies are a unique tool for increasing the transparency of the budget process and reducing corruption.
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 11:11:14 AM
cryptocurrency will be recognize by world bank if they founders or different coin companies accept they agreement of they world bank,there must be regulation,crypto must be tackled based on any fraud .crypto future is bright
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
Legalized or not. Crypto will always be here anyway. It may not be available for the regular people who aren't into bitcoin but the economy of it will survive, less price but its going to continue to be traded on exchanges dex or not. Every year I beleive more and more people will be aware of crypto investments.
I think actually I strongly believe that blockchain technology is the future and the more and more the attraction and soon will become the mainstream, therefore I believe in blockchain technology.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
June 18, 2018, 10:51:31 AM
Legalized or not. Crypto will always be here anyway. It may not be available for the regular people who aren't into bitcoin but the economy of it will survive, less price but its going to continue to be traded on exchanges dex or not. Every year I beleive more and more people will be aware of crypto investments.
Activity: 448
June 18, 2018, 10:24:47 AM
For awareness creation and more confidence in crypto usage we need regulations, it would be a start, there is a great possibility for cyrpto in the long run         
Activity: 392
June 17, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
We all know that regulation is becomeing something to look forward to and I really want to assume it's going to bring more goodies than the disadvantages
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
June 17, 2018, 07:49:51 AM
Most probably a year from now it will still be legal in some countires, and illegal in some others. There will also be countries which act wiser and legalize some of them, while making others illegal, banning them; or banning scam ICOs while the others live on.

You can not have the same approach towards ETH, waves and stratis that you have towards bitconnect, can you?  Grin
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 07:32:03 AM

Maybe someday this will be legalize and have legislation about cryptocurrency because of so many project that have a good platform and very good purpose which is very applicable to our daily activities like for example buying of goods and shipping of goods across country .
Activity: 121
June 17, 2018, 03:06:30 AM
Crypto currency is far from of the world....but in this year price of coin is low...but it is possible that price of coin will be increase in next year because crypto currency give many good projects to invest money.'
Activity: 28
June 16, 2018, 11:54:52 PM
There are really many opportunities. Because crypto-currencies give complete freedom in actions. Naturally, I do not mean using crypto currency as a payment in a darknet. I mean using crypto currency to improve life and economy
Activity: 176
June 15, 2018, 04:57:00 PM
Just wondering the same question. There are still many regulation limits. However for me it seems a matter of time before mass adoption could come.
Activity: 364
April 24, 2018, 08:43:42 AM
I do not think it ever be legalized everywhere. Every government has its own view on it. It is already banned for some and somewhere it is legal, somewhere there are already taxes for cryptocurrency. I definitely cannot say that everyone will be having the same view on the crypto market.
Activity: 111
April 15, 2018, 04:25:05 PM
We can see the full-fledged model of development of the crypt by the end of the year. If the prices of coins will be stable and government support will be carried out at the same rate, then of course it will be a full replacement of USD.
Pages:
Jump to: