Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 17. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

eos and ripples are potent coins other than ethereum. or you can try to buy neo, neo is currently being used as a wallet platform for ico, like ethereum.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 11:03:31 AM
Because they maintain their performance and their price fluctuation range is not so high. That’s why people investing on this project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 16, 2018, 11:02:03 AM
At the moment i do only believe in a handfull of altcoins like binance token bnb ethereum and maybe even neo. But in my opinion its better to buy some btc at the moment
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
MeVu
July 16, 2018, 10:59:28 AM
XRP or NEO are very good and quite strong at this moment. TRON is very hard choice, I really don't trust it so much like other people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
July 16, 2018, 10:57:59 AM
Today we can see BTC price back up about $ 300 altcoin keep trying to be consistent with BTC price and I think it's the right time to buy altcoin and hold it for long term.
copper member
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
I like EOS, XLM, XRP and as a new, unknown one that I discovered, AXU of argentas.io. Those guys seem to be a very interesting idea for a financial blockchain decentralizing global banking, with something similar with XLM and XRP but a clearly different perspective in their ecosystem and perspective. Thinking of putting some into that one, looks pretty robust, their whitepaper, material on the website, people and all. Definitely one of the future winners. Could be 10x, 20x gain eventually - how knows even 100x, but that's pretty far fetched.
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
July 16, 2018, 10:56:43 AM
I have invested in BOB as McAfee has promoted them trough their campaign. I invested also in STU as it is good platform coming from Israel students for paying a lot of services at university and also i think Harvard took them as their unit so you can pay tuition fee with it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
July 16, 2018, 10:54:45 AM
In my opinion one of the potential ones is Ripple, many of guy's has undervalued it but last days I have found more recent information about that project and I'm at a conclusion that it is worthy of my money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 16, 2018, 10:49:21 AM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

i recommend you to do your own research on eos, waves, and ada(cardano)
do not buy or invest in any altcoins before you do your own research,
because you need a good reason to buy, not only follow the hype in crypto mate
Activity: 322
July 16, 2018, 10:45:54 AM
I suggest you to invest in Neo because NEO having more potential to grow. Neo is working on blockchain technology. Neo is looking very promising for future and It can gives you good returns on long term holding in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 10:37:09 AM
Before I move to the main topic, I will advice you to do a personal profound research about some project before investing. There a lot of criteria you should look for in a project. This could be the use of the product or service, is it going to be adopted by people and several others.
However, you should look out for digibyte(DGB). It's a very good project has great potential.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
I'm following PRiVCY from some weeks, seems a really proactive community, I'm glad to be part of it.
I could suggest you also to join there Wink you won't regret it
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

Ethereum is the best to invest and have a great potential. But you are asking other coins besides ethereum. For me mate, NEO is have also a great potential. Without getting into too much technicalities, it is referred to as “China’s Ethereum” and has incredible smart contract potential. The dev team is outstanding and has pretty good interaction with the community (Reddit is very active - also a very fast and tested way of ensuring knowledge transfers regarding NEO).
Activity: 126
July 16, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
There are too many altcoins on the market, and i am more sure that the ones that are on the top five - ten of coinmarketcap are always going to be shining, because they are the most powerful coins of the market, just like ethereum neo and ada.
Activity: 602
July 16, 2018, 10:25:54 AM
see some coins to choose https://www.coingecko.com/en
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 10:24:25 AM

I suggest that you will invest to EOS, NEO and GOLEM.
EOS is a platform that aims to support decentralized applications.

NEO allows people to make decentralized financial transactions, which also allows the use NEO for equity raising or crowdfunding purposes. Additionally, developers at NEO are keen to correct the faults of its predecessors and are already working on scaling issues that have put distress on Ethereum investors. Signs that the team has the foresight to reprimand any errors should really help NEO garner credibility and interest. Just like Ethereum and Ripple, NEO has its own support system as well. As observed in the performance of past cryptocurrencies, strong backing by reputable firms means that there is confidence in the technology as well as the team to bring such technology to market.

And lastly Golem is also designing a decentralized platform, albeit in a unique way. Golem, however, will specialize in digital tokens that can be used to fund decentralized internet projects.
For now there are plenty of potential altcoins now but it's better to find a good altcoin before you buy it, also the right thing to know if your altcoin has potential is to study it or search about your altcoin, it can also help you if you know altcoin with the utmost well before you buy it. If like Ethereum and other altcoin who like Ethereum, also I would like to recommend to buy Ethereum because it is really worth it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

My favo altcoin is DeepOnion, because with this community and active developers team, while the coin is still cheap, it could really take off.

The DeepOnion coin has it’s focus on anonymity, because it uses the TOR-network (you know, deep-web). It has a feature that’s called DeepVault in which people can integrate and verify a File-hash using the Deeponion-blockchain. That way you know if your file has been tampered with in any way.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

I suggest that you will invest to EOS, NEO and GOLEM.
EOS is a platform that aims to support decentralized applications.

NEO allows people to make decentralized financial transactions, which also allows the use NEO for equity raising or crowdfunding purposes. Additionally, developers at NEO are keen to correct the faults of its predecessors and are already working on scaling issues that have put distress on Ethereum investors. Signs that the team has the foresight to reprimand any errors should really help NEO garner credibility and interest. Just like Ethereum and Ripple, NEO has its own support system as well. As observed in the performance of past cryptocurrencies, strong backing by reputable firms means that there is confidence in the technology as well as the team to bring such technology to market.

And lastly Golem is also designing a decentralized platform, albeit in a unique way. Golem, however, will specialize in digital tokens that can be used to fund decentralized internet projects.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

I can recommend Deepbrain Chain (DPC):  estimated at less than $ 0.10, the Deepbrain Chain coin can be considered as a unique idea in the use of artificial intellect to reduce calculation costs. Deepbrain Chain is working on one of the fastest growing markets (AI), which partly explains its underestimated status. Between 2012 and 2016, there are 5,000 startup companies that collect more than $ 22 billion. However, unlike these companies, DPC has already established a solid partnership with Neo and is widely regarded as one of the leading AI projects in blockchain space.
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 09:57:56 AM
For the last time I like Monero most of all and I want to recommend it for you too. It is very promising, anonymous altcoin with high level of security.
Pages:
Jump to: