Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 12. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 01:34:23 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Hey, I can share my list with you:
Paragon
Stellar
Wanchain
These are excellent coins and shall rise very soon in price, earnings and profitability. These have  a good performance and will go very high this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 08:09:49 AM
if I think Altcoin is currently in a very low position but if we have more capital and assets, the thing we have to do is buy for now and sell in the long run, because I think with the half-fund system we have, we do it to buy and half to reserve when we get coins that are cheaper and have better prospects in the future.
I think there are so many potential coins in the market. You can earn good profits from it by investing in a promising project in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 08:01:59 AM
if I think Altcoin is currently in a very low position but if we have more capital and assets, the thing we have to do is buy for now and sell in the long run, because I think with the half-fund system we have, we do it to buy and half to reserve when we get coins that are cheaper and have better prospects in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
I personally believe that altcoins have great potential, as they use not only new technologies,but also in General a new area, the entire financial system will now be rewritten, and the sun will perihodit on the blockchain, cryptography,and because it happens, everything is already visible and clear
Activity: 119
August 26, 2018, 07:46:14 AM
What about new blockchain coins ?quarkchain? I'd recommended this new coin named festival coin,because I can smell a brighter future
Well, I'd advise you to invest in bitcoin, the price is low enough and suitable if you have little money,but you can also consider the cardstack project, also a good choice for investing for money. Your thought?
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 12:19:38 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

You can see in the coinmarketcap to know top 100 cryprocurrencies and you can choose the coins that you interested to invest. There are so many altcoins nowadays, so we must carefull to choose the coins because it can effect we will earn profits or loss. If i see from the graphic of the coins's price in the coinmarketcap, the coins that will be have bright future and potential besides eth are ltc, bnb, dash, neo, zec and lsk. Hopefully the coins price will be raise again and valuable more than now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
August 25, 2018, 12:03:39 PM
I can highly recommended Ziliqa. Ziliqa is Sharding tech. I am personally believe this project very much. lets put some money to this.
Activity: 280
August 25, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
My favorites among Alcoins are Neo, Cardano, Monero, Ripple, Waves. Each investor studies tokens and makes his choice.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
August 25, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
What about new blockchain coins ?quarkchain? I'd recommended this new coin named festival coin,because I can smell a brighter future
copper member
Activity: 178
August 25, 2018, 11:02:28 AM
My list of potential altcoins will not be complete without these ones, Ethereum, IOTA, EOS, Ripple, Verge, and LTC.
I ensure to have the above altcoins in my portfolio at any point in time, I believe in them all for long term hodling.
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 02:52:35 AM
I think bitcion and ethereum  both are good choice .If you want to go with others you can go with NEO,litecoin and Ripple. For moire detail you can check Coinmarket and Coingecko referrence.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 02:41:37 AM
There are various coin have potential but you can choose from top 10 Altcoin in coinmarketcap, i suggest EOS,TRX,XRP.
Activity: 223
FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
August 20, 2018, 02:37:30 AM
Going to buy more Qurkchain and buy some tokens from NEX and nOS ICOs, Hope those tokens/projects will be the top ICO projects which will success full in years to come. Qurkchain is right now at the 1.5X from USD price compared to ico price. it may go further down but will start up trend soon.
NEX and nOS are upcoming ICOs with high expectations from most of experienced ICO hunters.  Do your own study and get in those tokens if you think those will make profits for you.
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
August 18, 2018, 07:02:00 AM
I would recommend these coins as a NANO, PT STORM, YOYO. I like these coins mostly they are traded, they are dynamic, which allows you to do a good profit. you can also look at the coins such as: LTC, IOTA, DGD.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
August 18, 2018, 03:01:35 AM

Everything that you will from advices here are only favorable from them because all of the altcoins they will be mentioning are those coins thats in their portfolios so theres a bias suggestion

Better make your own research because that is you hard earned money and dont let anyone to tell you what to buy,and besides nothing will give you if fails from their advices
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
August 18, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

ICX is good coin to collect and for long term investment. Its south korea coin and have large partnertship with reputable company. But this is not investment advice because i am its just my view about ICX
Activity: 356
August 18, 2018, 02:39:39 AM

the best thing on that you said that you want to invest on good altcoin. Maybe you should invest in bitcoin it is more valuable of them all. If I where you i invest my money in different alcoins their are many altcoins that have potential to become valuable in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 18, 2018, 02:21:59 AM
Actually, you should better to diversify your saving sinto some coins. The best thing is to invest in Ethereum. However, you can also pick some other potential altcoins that will have great chance. In this case, I will choose EOS and NEO in this bear market. Although it is the bear market, those two altcoins also have great chance to grow and stabil again.
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 02:10:51 AM
indeed not all types of altcoin it's potential. And I also just assume some are indeed potential for investment. For example, namely Neo, ethereum, Dash and also ripple. some kind of altcoin that is already trusted.
if I choose ethereum, and crypterium, because they have the passion to build a project that I think is very good development from time to time,
we can see the community of ethereum and crypterium that are very numerous, but crypterium is a new project Smiley you can see CRPT will grow.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
August 18, 2018, 01:37:47 AM
Just try to look at the market and the top coins on their they are all potential coins.
But it was too long to raised the price of if but it will worth if you have some patient because you will earn enough profit on that.
Pages:
Jump to: