Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 16. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 10:54:41 PM
Besides bitcoin and Ethereum, I won't recommend other altcoin to you. In addition to ETH, most other altcoin is at risk. So I don't recommend you invest in risky coins.
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 10:42:14 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

Check NEM, the price are quiet stable now but it can go higher this year.
We can only suggest coins, but always make sure you review it before you invest since this market is full of hype and better to be sure than to regret. There's a lot of potential coin that can go high this year make sure to own at least one of those coin.
with considerable investment returns, this can be influenced by the potential of coins owned.
I see Ripple as a potentially high ALtcoin for far-flung development. so very is able to generate far greater profits in the future.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 04:51:41 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
I can recommend you to look on the coin market cap and you will see which from among the coils are the most perspective, by analysing the trading volumes that are happening daily.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
nowadays there are a lot of new altcoins emerging, so maybe for new investors or new traders will be confused in choosing alt coin that has potential, and now in addition to Ethereum I think altcoin many have the potential to be developed for the future, one of them for me ie, NEO LTC XRP WAVES.
Activity: 686
July 16, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Today there are many green coins, EOS, Litecoin, and NEO. Altcoin that has good potential.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
July 16, 2018, 11:39:22 AM
Talking about which one potential altcoin you can buy or invest on ethereum altcoin, have experience of altcoin and always have new and growing price of ethereum day by day or month by month. you can check how ethereum price last month and you compare about ethereum price right now, you can see how growing of ethereum price and you can take much profit with investment on ethereum.
Activity: 101
July 16, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
Before investing in some of the Altcoins, you first need to understand the essence of the crypto-currency market and not rely on profits in the short term, because the market is absolutely unpredictable, and no one can tell you which of the coins will be in leadership positions.

I agree with you, it is true that it takes a good understanding of cryptocurrency. its volatile and difficult to guess which sometimes make one wrong step and make them fall loss. for that have much to learn and invest on altcoin gives a lot of advantages, you will not regret
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
July 16, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
I pum have similar intentions, it all depends on our income and I also have to give saean for us in some altcoin with great potential
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 16, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

There a lot many coins you can invest in. Coins which are in top 10 or 20 in the market cap are the coins with good potential and if you do not want to search for the list then I suggest you to invest in XRP, AE, EOS.
Activity: 321
July 16, 2018, 11:34:23 AM
especially in Indonesia, can find out the development of bitcoin and some crtocurrencies that have the potential to compete with Bitcoin today. .

With the Bitcoin boom, and subsequently, Etherium, a huge increase in value makes investors cryptocurrency spoiled.
Although Bitcoin reaches a new peak in 2017, it took years before it managed to capture the attraction. Etereum, on the other hand, is only two years old. Trade is only 5% of the value of Bitcoin earlier this year, Ethereum is on its way to surpass Bitcoin in Market Cap a few weeks ago.
However, like crypto in other markets, Ethereum has made significant progress in its growth.
As a result, investors are interested in finding the next cryptocurrency that will give them as much excitement and profit as Ethereum has.
As a result of the success of Ethereum, there has been an increase in interest in some alt coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:31:13 AM
Just like the others, the team at Golem also designed a decentralized platform, albeit in a unique way. Although more established cryptoes such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have regained some of their value, Golem has not recovered and just continues to decline in price.
Activity: 73
July 16, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
EOS and Tron are on high for their blockchain swap, Steller has an dedicated exchange coming. Use if NEM and NEO Gas are on increase but the most profitable can be newer coins that are almost ready with their product.
Activity: 231
July 16, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
Check out Ethereum Monero (EXMR) and by Q3 they will launch the Getcryptopayment as payment gateway for other altcoins in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
July 16, 2018, 11:18:48 AM

there are many options for now, moreover there are lots of cheap altcoin due to the price that fall in this year. you should start trying to learn and compare before making speculation, or you can invest in ico. there are many options you can do
Activity: 378
July 16, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
Highly recommend you buy Credit, Cybermiles, Merculet, Egretia, Arcblock to hold in the long term. By the way, if you want to buy ICO coin, you can consider the hostest project in July 2018: ELONCIY - the new project about solar energy combine with blockchain technology
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 11:12:22 AM
Before investing in some of the Altcoins, you first need to understand the essence of the crypto-currency market and not rely on profits in the short term, because the market is absolutely unpredictable, and no one can tell you which of the coins will be in leadership positions.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
July 16, 2018, 11:10:34 AM
I check all my future ICOs for investment on this resource https://icodrops.com/, here I have a good and truthful statistics on them. Also, you can always see what projects have completed and which project will have a bounty campaign
Activity: 140
July 16, 2018, 11:10:27 AM
Hello. In my opinion, Konios has a good perspective, they have a great team, they see the final product, they understand what it takes to make their product profit and profit. In my opinion, a great product.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
July 16, 2018, 11:09:14 AM
There are many coins that have great potential, eg the coin NEO. You can try it, because they are believed to have the potential to make a profit in the near future. Or you can check both NEM and LTC.
Activity: 28
July 16, 2018, 11:07:40 AM
On the off chance that you need a decent benefit, ICO are your best decision, yet you neee to be exceptionally cautious on picking them. It is anything but a troublesome errand to separate between a decent one and trick, run with one which has true association and dialog in customary media.
Pages:
Jump to: