Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 20. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
June 17, 2018, 08:22:15 AM
I like to look for projects with a small capitalization. Among them I will mention the Flixxo project. In this project there are developers of RSK. Also, I like projects that create decentralized exchanges. 0x, Bancor.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Check coinmarket for other coins to invest.There are many more other big coins than ETH.
Also,new starting projects are fine to invest.Just look for the promising goal,good support behind the project.
Like REMME coin.I found this coin kind of interesting and it has high potential to grow.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 17, 2018, 08:11:53 AM
In my opinion, the Fantom project looks very promising. Yes, people have questions about his whitepaper. But look at TRON, there was a similar situation and it didn't stop the coin from making a few X.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 08:08:06 AM
I believe in projects with working product and I am happy to recommend you to look at Remme project as investmenets or making your data security better. That's blockchain based authentication so you may use it to save your data security
Vibe Coin is a platform designed to combine the benefits of blockchain with the emerging trend of virtual reality. The developers want to create new virtual spaces, which, among other things, make it possible to hold business meetings, attend live events, take part in sporting events and meet new people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 07:59:42 AM
I believe in projects with working product and I am happy to recommend you to look at Remme project as investmenets or making your data security better. That's blockchain based authentication so you may use it to save your data security
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
June 17, 2018, 07:55:48 AM
My the most potential Altcoin: ORC token = security, and holder can be shared from company profit in future! (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079)

At the moment: investors will have 100% capital guarantee!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 03:40:50 AM
There are so many potential altcoins out there, it all depends on what you believe and how you make your researchs about coins. Now before i invest in coin i check out so many things like:
Total supply
Its uses(weather utility coin or not)
Then i check its circulation
Then if its already on any exchanger
These steps would guid you through in selecting any coin for investment. Now you need a benchmark for your sell. So dont get greedy and pile up your money till its big enough.
Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
June 17, 2018, 03:36:17 AM
I see pottential in pundi x, even in market correction pundi x able to increasing so much. I think pundi x would able to reach atleast 0.02 in this month.
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 03:33:06 AM
NEO and litecoin will they potential coin after ethereum,they both coins has giving investors good return like etherem,they market is rising now and it is they best time to hold a coin
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 08:55:23 AM
You can try to work with EOS or Litecoin. Both of them are developing now and their prices are increasing in trend that we can see by looking for the market. But you should be careful about all your manipulations.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 09, 2018, 06:24:37 PM
one of the record holders for growth in recent days is EOS. This is a crypto currency that allows its software to create and develop applications based on blockchain technology. it is noteworthy that it is on the fifth place in terms of capitalization, although only recently it was published. For me, EOS is very promising!
Activity: 9
June 09, 2018, 06:12:52 PM
I think stellar could be a good altcoin this year if the banks play in.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 06:12:41 PM
you can check a new ICO, which is usechain and have been seen in media such as here :https://seekingalpha.com/pr/17144745-usechain-become-worlds-first-ever-self-sovereign-identity-blockchain  I do believe it serves as a new chain and may have a huge potential/
Activity: 3
June 09, 2018, 06:12:36 PM
I think you can go for Ripple or EOS. these two are doing well in recent time. However, you can also go for a good ICO. For this you have to judge and look for a good ICO project.

Ripple is not as bad as many people are use to talk about it, it is not as good as ypu say either. I would not waste money on it

My friends got 5 double from Ripple, right now he's so rich and already resign from his work.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 06:10:15 PM
Look for new blockchains like NKN, Pchain, Seele, QuarkChain - they can be Etherium's killers and make x100 in near future, DYOR!
Bitcoin is indeed the king of coins but for Altcoin, it also plays an important role in advancing Cryptocurrency market and making it increasing and reliable. this is the potential of Altcoin as a coin that very able to be relied upon and become a coin of pride. so Altcoins like Ripple, Ethereum, and EOS are potential coins to support Cryptocurrency market progress.
Bitcoin is so strong, Altcoin trying to catch up and make its development so increased. so it would be very advantageous to have Altcoin. with increases that occurred in Altcoin, making Altcoin has the potential to become a reliable and reliable coin forward. so it would be helpful to have a potent Altcoin.
Activity: 3
June 09, 2018, 06:04:22 PM
For me EOS gonna be Etherium's killers, maybe they can increase double from now.
I think their technology will move really fast.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
June 09, 2018, 06:02:11 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
I think, the good variant to make investments is a Cardano token (ADA). Now price for it no so big, but the token have own blockchain and innovation technologies for fast and safety trasactions.
Activity: 58
June 09, 2018, 05:58:12 PM
I think you can go for Ripple or EOS. these two are doing well in recent time. However, you can also go for a good ICO. For this you have to judge and look for a good ICO project.

Ripple is not as bad as many people are use to talk about it, it is not as good as ypu say either. I would not waste money on it
Activity: 58
June 09, 2018, 05:57:28 PM
why do jot you want to invest in ethereum? it is sure to have a great future. I may recommend eos and neo, especially neo recently
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 05:56:23 PM
Pages:
Jump to: