Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 14. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 08:25:53 PM
If you want ti go with profitable new altcoins, look for their potential increase in use in Near future. EOS and Tron are on high for their blockchain swap, Steller has an dedicated exchange coming. Use if NEM and NEO Gas are on increase but the most profitable can be newer coins that are almost ready with their product.
that's right I also use the coin NEO and NEM
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 08:01:54 PM
It is worth paying attention to the following cryptocurrencies : CASH, Cardano, IOTA, ICON.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 05:02:48 PM
Deciding on what altcoin to invest in might be one hell of a tasky thing to do, seeing that there are a thousand of altcoins to choose from, and it might be really confusing some times. However, I would suggest for good investments that you go for the top listed coins like ETH, XRP, TRX. BNB, and NEo.
Activity: 224
August 03, 2018, 03:30:29 PM
Currently, your top priority should be a constant small profit rather than a one-time small burst in the valuation of investment, to follow this rule I think investing in the Ethereum altfoi or Tron is a good move to make
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 08:12:27 AM
With the Bitcoin boom, and subsequently, Etherum, a huge increase in value makes Cryptocurrency investors pampered.
Although Bitcoin reaches a new peak in 2017, it took years before it managed to capture the attraction. Etereum, on the other hand, is only two years old. Trade is only 5% of the value of Bitcoin earlier this year, Ethereum is on its way to surpass Bitcoin in Market Cap a few weeks ago.
However, like crypto in other markets, ethereum has made significant progress in its growth. As a result, investors are interested in finding the next cryptocurrency that will give them as much excitement and profit as Ethereum has.
As a result of the success of Ethereum, there has been an increase in interest in some alt coins.
Activity: 210
July 30, 2018, 07:56:59 AM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
altcoin besides eth according to me EOS. EOS is very often in the interest this weekend. it will generate good news and more and more are interested in EOS.
it's just a suggestion from me.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 30, 2018, 07:53:56 AM
There are many promising altcoins to invest, I would suggest you to take a closer look at TRX, ONT, NEO, WAVES, OCN, NANO and etc. Remember to make your own research before investing in any of these altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 07:25:37 AM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
Siacoin
It is one of the three cheapest crypto-currencies in our rating. The Siacoin platform is trying to occupy a niche of distributed and accessible cloud storage, but based on data on the falling rate of SC tokens from the beginning of 2018, the company is still struggling to do so. But, you can buy cheap, the main thing is to know where and how to do it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 03:13:07 PM
They generally have a huge potential, all because they can give X100 and profits for the year,as the capitalization can be very small,and they will create a very interesting and worthy thing, the project can immediately propampit very much,and it will fly into space
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 03:11:18 PM
I am very proud of this project because its teams have experienced all and successful for this big project so that it can bring the luck of all parties.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 03:03:56 PM
there are really good alts in the market like Neo Ripple Gas EOS and many more you can invest in any of them
Activity: 53
July 27, 2018, 01:07:54 PM
If you want to get profitable new altcoins, look for their potential increase in use in the near future. EOS and Tron are at a high level for swap exchange, Steller has a special exchange. Use if NUM and NEOGas will grow, but the most profitable can be newer coins that are almost ready for their product.
Activity: 221
July 27, 2018, 01:04:50 PM
take a look at the ripple and NEO. the two altcoin has a good potential for some time to come. the analysis used to be alone if unsure and wanted it or not. or maybe you can also choose EOS for investment.  slow development of the EOS is also the most caught my attention.
I think the best coin NEO you mentioned for long term investment.
because NEO is a very attractive coin and also still a target of many investors then the future will be good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 07:47:24 AM
All the potential altcoin in the market are those which are in the long-term investment subset , as of now these coins include ripple, says coin and reddcoin all of these coins are controlled by the ethereum blockchain and are not competitive to each other
Activity: 238
July 27, 2018, 07:02:27 AM
I will say about EOS. This risky, of course, a tool for achieving financial prosperity. A large number of contradictions do not allow us to recommend it for the long term, but it can be used as a speculative tool for generating profits in 2018.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
Particl project, same tech as Monero + privacy marketplace as first dapp on the decentralised privacy platform. Alpha version is allready build (you can test it if you like to buy free swag) Beta will be after governance (probably this quarter), full working project April of next year if everything go's well. Only 9 million coins, pos, quantum resistant coldstaking, latest bitcoin codebase, and much much more.
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 04:46:23 AM
When I choose altcoin for potential investment I'm looking if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found a new project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. The project name is FuturesCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661230.0;topicseen
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 26, 2018, 04:02:25 AM
take a look at the ripple and NEO. the two altcoin has a good potential for some time to come. the analysis used to be alone if unsure and wanted it or not. or maybe you can also choose EOS for investment.  slow development of the EOS is also the most caught my attention.
Activity: 162
July 26, 2018, 03:57:39 AM
in fact, the first thing to do is to examine the subcoins section. then investing in projects with high potential. I think these subcoins are ETH, RIPPLE and ENJ. the value will increase in a few years.
Pages:
Jump to: