Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 23. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 02:51:16 PM
Your money is so valuable based on this people should invest their money in good coins also they should research before invest because of scam how ever in market there are lots of altcoins based on this eth, eth classic , Zacash , Nem etc are top altcoins in market so invest here for you better results.
I think the aithor shold make a research to be sure that his money will be gome for a good thing and will return to him with profit
Activity: 47
June 05, 2018, 02:50:52 PM
Heronode, gen, abt, phantasma, open platform and the comming one ledger
June 05, 2018, 02:50:18 PM
After invention of btc there is lots of coins are in the market based on this the most good altcoins are Eth, NEM , MONERO , Zcash , PIVX etc based on this Eth is the best altcoin among them based on its facilities and its smart ideas in the market so eth have good future also investment of eth is profitable.
I think they can be great. Though the author should decide on his or her own where to invest her or his money, it would be fair
June 05, 2018, 02:49:28 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
It is hard to recommend any altcoin, because there are so many good ones. Besides, i think you shohld make a dcision by yourself
Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
After invention of btc there is lots of coins are in the market based on this the most good altcoins are Eth, NEM , MONERO , Zcash , PIVX etc based on this Eth is the best altcoin among them based on its facilities and its smart ideas in the market so eth have good future also investment of eth is profitable.
Activity: 155
June 05, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
NEO and EOS can be a good choice. Both coins I think have great potential for profit. EOS and NEO are strong with a good team and certainly an ever growing community will make it great for long-term investments.
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 12:19:17 PM
Your money is so valuable based on this people should invest their money in good coins also they should research before invest because of scam how ever in market there are lots of altcoins based on this eth, eth classic , Zacash , Nem etc are top altcoins in market so invest here for you better results.
Activity: 224
June 05, 2018, 08:45:02 AM
You can invest on Ripple. Ripple is currently one of the most promising coins in the market. It is gaining popularity and being accepted by many local banks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 05:45:25 AM
well at the moment a good option for investing money is NEO, I think he will not be able to take the podium among all the crypto-currencies,but will be in the leaders in the market
yes, I agree with you Neo is a potential coin in the future, neo development is very good and stable so very suitable for investment, Neo has a large community in the market so I believe Neo has a bright future.
If I think altcoin is an important role for bitcoin and bitcoin is also important for altcoin so therefore many say if altcoin has the potential as a reliable and proud altcoin and altcoin can also support the advancement of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
June 04, 2018, 05:44:54 AM
altcoin potential is he who has a pretty good fundamentals and backed by a solid team, do not forget to see the total supply in the market and daily trading volume of the token, hopefully help you
Activity: 36
June 04, 2018, 05:43:23 AM
COMMERCIUM - CMM
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
Ok friend there are many altcoins out there in the market. I think besides ethereum comes ripple, cardano, NEO, EOS, NIM, MTC, stellar, CND, tron, verge etc. But you can base your own research and peer-to-peer discussions.
Activity: 210
June 03, 2018, 11:57:50 PM
well at the moment a good option for investing money is NEO, I think he will not be able to take the podium among all the crypto-currencies,but will be in the leaders in the market
yes, I agree with you Neo is a potential coin in the future, neo development is very good and stable so very suitable for investment, Neo has a large community in the market so I believe Neo has a bright future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 11:55:11 PM
NEO and EOS are good enough. Try look and analysis used to be against both altcoins. If the match starts investing in it because of both of these same altcoin potentials in addition to ethereum. Even so sure there will be many other things from the outside which will make the development of altcoin a little distracted.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
June 03, 2018, 11:31:54 PM
I suggest to invest your money in ethereum if you are long term holder because its seems that ethereum price will be near in the price of bitcoin and im sure that it will pump after a few months or year so you have no regret to invest on it.
Activity: 602
June 03, 2018, 11:30:13 PM
Look for new blockchains like NKN, Pchain, Seele, QuarkChain - they can be Etherium's killers and make x100 in near future, DYOR!
Bitcoin is indeed the king of coins but for Altcoin, it also plays an important role in advancing Cryptocurrency market and making it increasing and reliable. this is the potential of Altcoin as a coin that very able to be relied upon and become a coin of pride. so Altcoins like Ripple, Ethereum, and EOS are potential coins to support Cryptocurrency market progress.
with Altcoin's current development giving it a high potential for Altcoin to have a much better future. besides, it is for Altcoin which has a growing development can make Altcoin potentially, and become a mainstay in the future. and I'm sure that Altcoin is worth the future and is able to compete with the powerful Bitcoin.
Activity: 149
June 03, 2018, 11:10:37 PM
If you do not want to invest in ETH, you can think about TRX. Its platform is quite good, not to mention the development team of TRX are planning to create their own manet. TRX has been list on many floors such as Binace.
Activity: 151
June 03, 2018, 11:02:19 PM
Eos I think is very good for a replacement investment Ethereum, Eos has enormous potential in the future and its development from year to year increase, so I believe the future of EOS is very bright.
June 03, 2018, 10:59:52 PM
In my opinion, these coins have great prospects:

Phantasma Protocol
NKN
Endor
PChain
Activity: 117
June 03, 2018, 10:53:55 PM
I think a good coin to invest besides Ethereum is
IOTA, VeChain, Lisk and Aion
Because I think they are able to produce high value coins for a very fast time.
Pages:
Jump to: