Pages:
Author

Topic: Potential Altcoin - page 24. (Read 33289 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 10:51:06 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.

In my opinion, If you want to go with a lucrative new altcoin, look for a potential increase in their usage in the near future. You can choose some coins like Ripple, Ethereum, EOS, and NEO. I think the coins are very potential and big profits and promising. My advice to do research first if you want to invest.

Activity: 1
June 03, 2018, 10:32:51 PM
I bought some faceter, seems a good project but i nit that sure. I take the risk just for a profit.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 10:22:45 PM
Hello, I want to invest some of my savings on good Altcoins. Can you guys suggest me some Altcoins other than ethereum with great potential.
besides Ethereum altcoin which is very good for investment, in my opinion, is EOS and NEO
yes, these two coins have advanced technology that enables them to grow and become bigger in the future.
Activity: 46
June 03, 2018, 10:19:10 PM
in the market of the crypto industry there are many promising coins.  For investment, I would analyze the market.  And then I would already buy coins.  Now everyone talks about EOS, but I think that the coin is overbought.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 10:18:39 PM
If you don't wanna invest in the best altcoin, ETH, so why don't you take a look at altcoin after ETH like ADA, XLM, EOS? I think there are so many altcoins with great potential in the future that you can easily find out on Coinmarketcap by checking their rank only Smiley. Almost altcoin in top 50 on Coinmarketcap also have very good potential so I think you can have a lot of choice to invest in Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 10:10:54 PM
I suggest some altcoins i think it have potential: NEO, ADA, ETH, ICX, NEM, ONT (mainnet is coming). If you like some new coins: NKN, PAI, SOUL, EFX these I think it grow fast for both short and long term.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 10:06:38 PM
there are many prefections for you. depending on who you are looking to invest in what altcoin. we all here can give you suitable suggestions for yourself. about altcoin suitable for investment
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 03, 2018, 10:04:14 PM
currently i can recommended to you

Pchain
Zil
IOTX

these are very potential coins. Pchain is important because its a good connection between china government. I too invested big money on pchain.
Zil also a competitor to pchain and Quarkchain.
I have to say another thing. when Quarkchain comes to market please buy it. it will sure moon
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 10:04:01 PM
I think MTC will have a good future, you will see it at the end of the year..
Activity: 70
June 03, 2018, 10:01:20 PM
I think in short-term, altcoin only potiential when bitcoin is creasing because altcoin is still affected by bitcoin price. When btc is up, whole market is up but when it down, every will down. I think holding altcoin only potiential if you hold for 2-5years.
Activity: 165
June 03, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

Personally, I think, If you want to go with a lucrative new altcoin, look for a potential increase in their usage in the near future. You must be careful in choosing them. It's not a difficult task to distinguish between a good and a scam, going with who has engagement and discussion in the real world. so Altcoins like Ripple, Ethereum, and EOS are potential coins to support Cryptocurrency's market advancement and benefit.

Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 09:26:07 PM

because what I know altcoin is an important role for bitcoin and bitcoin is also important for altcoin so from that many say if altcoin has the potential as a reliable altcoin and proud and altcoin can also support the advancement of cryptocurrency market

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 08:14:26 PM
This is a good question, but do not listen to others before making your own research. Maybe the best option at this moment is VeChain. The idea is that they already provided a solution for the logistics companies in China. Currently, they are looking for an option to grow globally. The second project that I like is Remme. This is a great alternative to the Civic project because they are not over-hyped and working closely with companies that really looking for the technology that they made.
Yes, you should think with your own head in order not to blame everyone for your decision. Try to accept the responsibility
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 08:13:43 PM
You know, I would tell you a number of potentional coins, but now I am sure only bitcoin is worth investing in. I am a little bit disappointed
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 08:10:55 PM
This is a good question, but do not listen to others before making your own research. Maybe the best option at this moment is VeChain. The idea is that they already provided a solution for the logistics companies in China. Currently, they are looking for an option to grow globally. The second project that I like is Remme. This is a great alternative to the Civic project because they are not over-hyped and working closely with companies that really looking for the technology that they made.
Activity: 140
June 03, 2018, 07:47:06 PM
try to invest in Neo, Waves, Stellar lumens, Eos and ADA cardano, you can choose one of these altcoins, you can observe, analyze and check the advantages and disadvantages of the coins, you can also observe altcoins that still have a low value and has hundreds of ratings in the coin market cap.
Activity: 154
June 03, 2018, 07:42:14 PM
taken the 2nd position in the market for its amazing features. People are getting attarcted toward it. Besides, Litecoin and Ripple is also holding good position in the market
Activity: 98
June 02, 2018, 08:38:53 PM
Aeternity, NAV, Ark? I believe that all of these three have the potential to have a break out at some point. Or you could perhaps look to jump onboard a recent coin instead
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 08:36:25 PM
Qurkchain - NEX (neonexchange) - nOS
There are huge hype around Nneonexchange and its  my last hope in crypto. Im sure it will do at least 50x in 2018. also Dav & Qurkchain will be good.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 07:59:24 PM
Asides from ethereum, there are some other good altcoins. Some of my choices are Arcblock, Ncash, cybermiles, merculet, Redpulse, Kucoin shares, Viberate, Havven to name a few.
Do your own research on them before investing!!
Pages:
Jump to: