Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 11. (Read 920055 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 258
In general, if 2th team is gone, we will form 3rd one. Good spaces forever never remain empty. POT HODLer from 2014 talk

I like your attitude Smiley
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
In general, if 2th team is gone, we will form 3rd one. Good spaces forever never remain empty. POT HODLer from 2014 talk
Is https://github.com/potcoin/Potcoin login lost? Latest commit Aug 23, 2015 - so its with rendering to Pos. All thing works as expected, network strong, but something needs to be done in code to move on to top 100 market cap
Not sure about that. Looks like the team just abandoned the project, that's it  Undecided
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Is https://github.com/potcoin/Potcoin login lost? Latest commit Aug 23, 2015 - so its with rendering to Pos. All thing works as expected, network strong, but something needs to be done in code to move on to top 100 market cap
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
4/20/2019 pump being primed Wink

Exactly!

Now is the time to buy and start staking! Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Not sure if this has been brought up. I am trying to transfer Potcoin from Potwallet to Bittrex, and even though I have done numerous times
 I keep getting the pending due to "need email authorization ". I have emailed, tweeted and FB them no response. Any suggestions,  very frustrating.  Thanks

most places when you click send or withdraw, an automated email is sent to the email they have on file  to confirm it is "you" and you confirm that specific transaction by clicking on the "link" they just provided you in that email. ?
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
@steven3316:  yes i have answered this question. Its a 3rd Party service. The answer is on the same page of the thread. Just look up  Roll Eyes

@Andrey123: Maybe, but it has nothing to do with Potcoin. So i guess you are wrong here  Wink
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
crimson ... this is a single board computer Raspberri Pi 3
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Not sure if this has been brought up. I am trying to transfer Potcoin from Potwallet to Bittrex, and even though I have done numerous times
 I keep getting the pending due to "need email authorization ". I have emailed, tweeted and FB them no response. Any suggestions,  very frustrating.  Thanks
So no one answered unequivocally, about the coins for the crimson wallet ... is there anyone responsible for these questions?

WTF is a crimson wallet  Huh  Roll Eyes
Are you even talking about POT or some spam coin?
I think it is the last one... Crimson coin ... Roll Eyes Grin
I imported a wallet from 2015 and reinstalled the new pot client v0.8.7.2 but my coins status is conflicted. Any suggestions?

The pot network is a little iffy right now. You might get some better support via their telegram channel

This Guide will help you out:

https://coinguides.org/staking-status-conflicted-orphan/

I bet it has nothing to do with the network  Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Th economist cover has given good hints that marijuana will be hot thing next year. Potcoin based on cannabis saw good pumping in last years and that time will be back in few months. I see their twitter is continuously sharing good updates regarding legalization. Volume has dropped but still people are buying at these lowers those can hold.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I imported a wallet from 2015 and reinstalled the new pot client v0.8.7.2 but my coins status is conflicted. Any suggestions?

The pot network is a little iffy right now. You might get some better support via their telegram channel
Activity: 76
Activity: 27
Potwallet.com is private and not official. If you used 3rd parties the problem is at their end. Better stay with official software.
But i heard about the problem and there is a solution i think, but i do not know it.
Join the telegram chat and i think somebody will help you out.

Ahh I finally found the Telegram chat. Searching potcoin on Telegram doesn't bring up the official chat channel. Had to find it from the BCT post  Grin I'll update how it goes, and if I can convince them to either take down their site until they can up keep again or put a huge warning banner on the site. 
Potwallet.com is private and not official. If you used 3rd parties the problem is at their end. Better stay with official software.
But i heard about the problem and there is a solution i think, but i do not know it.
Join the telegram chat and i think somebody will help you out.
Activity: 27
Does anyone know where to contact the owner of potwallet.com?  Their send function is broken and I'm trying to use Potcoin for a small business.  Coins have been held up for about a week  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: