Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 7. (Read 920055 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
New Potcoin developer in the ro0m
PotCoin Status Update 6/27/2019 - https://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/c6hsyj/potcoin_status_update_6272019/

"We are not dying.

We are not disappearing.

We are here.

We are PotCoin"

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
A new revolution in the medical industry begins with MEDK project.
Based on blockchain technology, Medk plans to cultivate cannabis and extract the plant’s oil for medical purpose.
This allows us to ensure an increased security and transparency in all existing processes along the entire production line.
By using this technology, the project will bring agriculture to a whole new level.
It looks like at this moment, the current cannabis industry for medical use is up to 52% of the entire cannabis industry, and projections show that it will grow to $ 20-35 billion by 2020 and will reach $ 140 billion until 2027.
MedK wants to reshape this industry by growing the cannabis plants in greenhouses. In this way we will be achieving an increased CBD production, due to some key factors such as: better control of temperature, humidity, CO2, etc., which lead in the end to the independence of the whole process in relation to all the external climatic factors.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the 60 compounds found in cannabis. So far, THC has taken most of the attention, but people are beginning to focus more and more on CBD lately, because of its marvellous effects.
The main benefits of CBD oil:
   Reduces pain
   Reduces anxiety and depression
   Reduces cancer-related symptoms and also the ones induced by medical treatments
   Has neuroprotective properties
In order to make all this possible, Medk launches it’s ICO, by issuing tokens called MEDK. This strategy will insure the project a fast entry into the specific market and total control.
The MedK Token is based on the next generation technology and has the industry of the future behind it. Its sole purpose will be to raise the needed capital in order to build the greenhouses and to support the entire processing system, so that the outcome will be a wide range of end products.
The sale of tokens will be made in 4 stages:
   1st Presale - 1 MedK = $ 0.05
   2nd Sale - 1 MedK = $ 0.10
   3rd Sale - 1 MedK = $ 0.15
   4th Sale - 1 MedK = $ 0.20
In brief, who buys in PreSale phase at $ 0.05, can sell at $ 0.20 at the moment of our listing on the exchanges. The MedK Token can be purchased with either other cryptocurrency (ETH, BTC, XRP or BCH) or FIAT (USD, EUR and GBP).
Buy the MedK Token now and be a part of the most thriving industry of the future.
Get involved in this branch and earn from trading the tokens up to 1000%.
More details on our website: https://www.medkan.eu/
Telegram Group :: https://t.me/MedKann
Medium: https://medium.com/@medkan
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MedK-2297639560470748

Hey The Dreamer, thank you for your help.  Contact josh in the city on the potcoin telegram.  He should be able to help.  
The Dreamer is dumping with lost hopes ... And I still not lost and probably never will, till blockchain moves on, just dont use Telegram and sending "telegram" via Bitcoin talk as it is one of official communication channels as a coin startup announcement platform.
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Why are you guys discussing a coin other than POTCoin?

I want to talk POT as a hodler, but ...

I also contributed to github, as found bugs in code by compiling wallet on linux

But ...Development lost github password or what?

So lets all grow up together and do something for POTcoin bright future. Marketing is profitable short term and real development is for long, right?

Hey The Dreamer, thank you for your help.  Contact josh in the city on the potcoin telegram.  He should be able to help.  
anyone can get followers on twitter...potcoin followers are mostly organic Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I think POTcoin is dead as the devs don't seem to care to push it's use and acceptace or anything at all.
Still problems with proper amounts of staking/minting going on that they have known from me for at least a year with nothing being done to explain it or fix it when I contacted them directly.

Put a fork in it ..

ps. Another dump coming up soon ..

I want to talk POT as a hodler, but ...

I also contributed to github, as found bugs in code by compiling wallet on linux

But ...Development lost github password or what?

So lets all grow up together and do something for POTcoin bright future. Marketing is profitable short term and real development is for long, right?

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
GRWI has been actively communicating and building our platform since 2017.... Account wasnt suspended, it was a name change of a twitter handle only lol Taiwan because the Taiwan Smokehouse was opened. Stay up to do with what we are actually doing and youll see GRWI is one of the few ICO coins from 2017 that is still pushing forward and doing work.

Anyways... I can appreciate the GRWI exposure here but this is the POT thread.

Pushing another dream maybe.

What about screenshot of Twitter 50k fake users in 2017 ICO time?  That ICO was Initial Exchange Offering (IEO), o now liquidating and tragically failed jet another centralized exchange Cryptopia. And coin in that less then a few years performance was not like something to be proud of, but it it how it is, keep working on, as there is minimum two working nodes on network and blockchain moves on. I just fingering general things I see around, take that as a constructive critics, because I'm interested in any useful and successful crypto marijuana development. Thing I hate is de-fragmentation in that industry and development brain power used for profit from so called community, more likely users, because there is no such thing as community in things related to money, just FUD and Hype.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
GRWI has been actively communicating and building our platform since 2017.... Account wasnt suspended, it was a name change of a twitter handle only lol Taiwan because the Taiwan Smokehouse was opened. Stay up to do with what we are actually doing and youll see GRWI is one of the few ICO coins from 2017 that is still pushing forward and doing work.

Anyways... I can appreciate the GRWI exposure here but this is the POT thread.

I havnt posted any FUD and just because I work with another cannabis related coin

I see busy as fuck, with another Nr.XX coin marijuana.

BTW I found that Crypto Growers Int. (Twitter@GrowersIntl) with its 50k. bot followers acc rebranded to Twitter@crypto_growers) vanished (suspended).
RED FLAG
And after Los Angeles we are in Taiwan ... Wow .. True Crypto Zimbabwe

Shame for non fair play game. Brewing in same juice, with no room for new users and wider crypto adaptation with only one interest, to gain some sats, fooling everybody around and selling dreams to less-non tech savvy newbies.

Thats why we cant have nice things in crypto
MSG to Potcoin@Telegram: hello JIM, half year latter at https://github.com/potcoin/Potcoin-Binaries same old v.0.8.7.2 with no Potcoin HD testnet. Thats a crypto fucking  juice Sad

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Yup, considering it us a US based product, yet you can not trade it here, it is as good as dead.

Ps i told you guys a few days ago it'll get dumped below 1c , hope y'all listened.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Fake news above, it will be traded on bittrex international, after the 28th US customers will be blocked

Effective on June 28, certain markets will no longer be accessible to U.S. Customers.   

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029523891

This is not a delisting but you have to look at it this way.
manipulations will grow as traders from the United States stop trading. a coma of this liquidity will fall very much which is also negative.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Fake news above, it will be traded on bittrex international, after the 28th US customers will be blocked

Effective on June 28, certain markets will no longer be accessible to U.S. Customers.   

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029523891
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
BOOM. POT coin is deflated since it's being removed from Bittrex.

After the 28th this won't be traded anywhere.. sad.
In my experience with mining coins and 51% attacks, the coins that have low hash power get attacked the easiest because all it takes is one powerful miner, or a group with the same intentions.  

I don't know much about POS, but i'd assume as long as you have a running node you're contributing towards the network power.  Even locked; correct me if i'm wrong.  Then again I guess it all depends on the algorithm/client side application.

I'm wondering how coins like OKcash and nxt solved this wallet staking without leaving the network vulnerable, those clients have to be unlocked to stake.  Never made much with them.  Potcoin there is no incentive to keep the node running, thats what I'm saying could be considered an issue.  Holding potcoin in the QT wallet is guaranteed residuals as long as we make it through this bear market.  

Break or bust by the EOY

Activity: 62
Merit: 4
Star trek .... again...really Roll Eyes
Here is a posting on the same level you both are talking...

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
loll  Grin

Now i know how you got your high activity here. By posting loll  Grin

Stop posting FUD here and stay with your grwi  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yea you right... I spent the last 8 years on this forum only posting "lol"   Smiley

I am not sure how POT made the #1 spot considering their network is in shambles but at least we got an honorable mention! Smiley

https://blocklr.com/news/cannabis-cryptocurrencies-high-on/amp/

You only post here to promote your coin because you are GRWI Founding Partner. loool
You are jealous because Potcoin is number one. So you spread FUD.
You are Posting here just for honorable mention of grwi.  Roll Eyes

The shame is: you are in a leading position of this "coin"

You really are disconnected from reality huh? I havnt posted any FUD and just because I work with another cannabis related coin doesnt mean I want POT to fail. If POT fails we are all in trouble considering the size of the brand image it has built both internally within the crypto industry as well as with some of the marketing attention it has brought outside of the crypto industry.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Pages:
Jump to: