Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 151. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
my wallet is froze sinking up at 897474.. ?

Did you resync with the new wallet? If not, then you need to.

I would also add:

banscore=5

to your conf file.

Does anyone here know a quick way to create a bootstrap.dat in windows? I run a server with 14+ POS coins as part of an asset that I manage, I am more than happy to provide a weekly or biweekly bootstrap.dat for pot and or any other coin that I stake, IF I could create a bootstrap.dat. I however have no idea, what I have found applies to linux and I am running windows for the wallets that don't have a precompiled daemon.

I would also include a working conf and maybe the most recent wallet exe with a batch file for running it from any directory or drive.

Edit: I think I found an easy way to do it. I will look into getting the bootstrap for potcoin into a bittorrent sync folder to start, with the others coins next after I get something automated for potcoin and it works.
legendary
Activity: 1270

I would also add:

banscore=5

to your conf file.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I'm at block 956111 and counting. the only node in my conf file is "addnode=216.177.81.86"
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Just did a reboot of my windows machine and been mining using the new wallet. Now the wallet says this .
Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct. You may need to upgrade or other nodes may need to upgrade.
 I am also using the
Latest list of nodes.

Someone you connected to hasn't updated.  Your client will connect to other nodes automatically, much like how torrents work.  I'd disregard the message for now if you know you're updated to the latest version.  Short of a code change or a firewall ban, you're going to see this happen.

-Fuse
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Just did a reboot of my windows machine and been mining using the new wallet. Now the wallet says this .
Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct. You may need to upgrade or other nodes may need to upgrade.
 I am also using the
Latest list of nodes.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
would be nice if the exchanges updated their wallets... but I can see why they'd wait till after the switch to full POSv to save on headaches
Activity: 139
Merit: 103
Ok so I have a few thousand pot coins, and I have been stacking them for a few months. I have the 8.7.1 wallet, and Ive left it unlocked for a few days and no stake rewards. Ive even rescyned from scratch and still nothing. Can someone explain? Is it because Im using old nodes?

Vegas

proof-of-stake doesn't kick in until block 975000 as pointed out by rdyoung just above. Current block height is 947805.
Activity: 485
Hi!

https://aikapool.com/pot  -  is updated!
Please add to OP list!

you pool lost my coin? or you withfraw later?. after update and fix balanc = 0.   veter2601  adress PCnzZsyaVx7qcJ7XjW3PiByFAxm9dYkLE9.    I dont have withdraw.
legendary
The wallet of a pool synchronized blocks from a node with the version less than 0.8.7.1, happened FORK!

Now REINDEX is again started!

Why it is impossible to make so that the wallet didn't use a nodes with the version less than at it?

I posted that info a few posts up....guess no one reads my stuff  Undecided Cry

banscore=5

..will keep you from connecting to older versions.
Someone needs to tell the exchanges this. They have all been offline for days now, its getting a bit ridiculous. I will however be looking to profit from the dump of coins when they come back Smiley
legendary
The wallet of a pool synchronized blocks from a node with the version less than 0.8.7.1, happened FORK!

Why it is impossible to make so that the wallet didn't use a nodes with the version less than at it?

I posted that info a few posts up....guess no one reads my stuff  Undecided Cry

banscore=5

..will keep you from connecting to older versions.
legendary
Is the wallet still fubar? Is there anywhere I can mine this? When is the fix for the wallet?

why the block reward was reduced with 52 to 12 POT?

The wallet wasn't fubar. The issue was the pools creating their own blockchain and forking the network. The devs fixed it by bringing on enough hashpower to force the network back onto the correct chain but all of that will be moot in a couple of weeks when POW is over and everyone is on POSv, after that the old wallets will fail to work regardless.

xpool.net is a good place to mine...although I am bias it has been on the right chain. I have been keeping an eye on it.
legendary
Ok so I have a few thousand pot coins, and I have been stacking them for a few months. I have the 8.7.1 wallet, and Ive left it unlocked for a few days and no stake rewards. Ive even rescyned from scratch and still nothing. Can someone explain? Is it because Im using old nodes?

Vegas

You won't start actively staking until the network officially switches to POSv, that will happen at block 975k.
The network is still POW, the transition hasn't happened yet.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin

legendary
Is the wallet still fubar? Is there anywhere I can mine this? When is the fix for the wallet?

The wallet wasn't fubar. The issue was the pools creating their own blockchain and forking the network. The devs fixed it by bringing on enough hashpower to force the network back onto the correct chain but all of that will be moot in a couple of weeks when POW is over and everyone is on POSv, after that the old wallets will fail to work regardless.
legendary

Thats part of the process to switch from POW to POSv. Block 975000 will be the first block produced by stake instead of POW.
Activity: 440

Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Jump to: