Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 148. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
they haven't pushed to github yet. i just compiled potcoin-qt for SigVault and it is still showing protocol 70002

I don't expect them to push it to github or release compiled wallets until they feel like the problem is solved, they have enough coins to test the code and get the blocks flowing again.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
they haven't pushed to github yet. i just compiled potcoin-qt for SigVault and it is still showing protocol 70002
legendary
They are definitely tweaking something.
http://potchain.net/status shows that the protocol version for that daemon is 70003, the version for the last qt release 70002.
legendary
They did something that gave the network a nudge. My wallet is now out of sync Smiley
Hopefully this means that an updated qt is incoming.

If it has been more then an hour since the last block download it show 'out of sync' even though you are in sync the wallet just thinks that you are not since the last block download is over an hour old.

That explains it.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
Everyone will have to update the wallet code. The blockchain is stuck. Seen it many times before. Hold tight. I will have Potcoin available on SigVault as soon as the code is updated. Check sigwo.com for more info.
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
They did something that gave the network a nudge. My wallet is now out of sync Smiley

My wallet still says up to date. @ block 974999
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

If it has been more then an hour since the last block download it show 'out of sync' even though you are in sync the wallet just thinks that you are not since the last block download is over an hour old.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
great... so they are looking into it. eventually things will work again. I'm losing faith...

legendary
great... so they are looking into it. eventually things will work again. I'm losing faith...

Ill take your coins off your hands. Ill give you 100sats/coin.
legendary
Posting here since it is more active than reddit.

Anyone else seeing their potwallet use up a ton of CPU cycles? Mine is cycling between 64.8% up to 97.9% on Windows where I have a bunch of coins...my Linux wallet with zero coins is cycling between 0.0 and 16.3.

How many individual blocks of coins do you have? The more chunks of coins, the more cpu and ram the wallet is likely to use. The upside is that when we do get the POSv going, those blocks will be combined by the wallet and if I am right you will see your resource use drop.

Yes, have a ton of small chunks of coin! Dating back to early 2014..over 8972 received transactions. Cheesy

Have another wallet with much smaller chunks of coins and many more transactions but not actively staking that one since the total # of coins is about 1/10 the size.

That is likely the source of your resource usage. As I said, once POSv kicks in and those coins start staking, they will get combined into fewer larger blocks and you will see your usage go way down.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1270

Anyone else seeing their potwallet use up a ton of CPU cycles? Mine is cycling between 64.8% up to 97.9% on Windows where I have a bunch of coins...my Linux wallet with zero coins is cycling between 0.0 and 16.3.

How many individual blocks of coins do you have? The more chunks of coins, the more cpu and ram the wallet is likely to use. The upside is that when we do get the POSv going, those blocks will be combined by the wallet and if I am right you will see your resource use drop.

Yes, have a ton of small chunks of coin! Dating back to early 2014..over 8972 received transactions. Cheesy

Have another wallet with much smaller chunks of coins and many more transactions but not actively staking that one since the total # of coins is about 1/10 the size.
legendary

Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Ok guys please bear with us while we look into the issue.

We should have this resolved soon.

Please refrain from sending any coins if possible until the problem is resolved.

Thanks,
PotLabs
legendary
Activity: 1270

legendary
I've seen this happen on quite a few short pow phase coins... they'll fix it soon enough

I want them to fix it, but I also want them to wait awhile so that when the exchanges come back online we get a massive dump, shake out the weak hands and give us a chance to pickup some cheap coins Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
I've seen this happen on quite a few short pow phase coins... they'll fix it soon enough
legendary
I am going to have some beers and watch some tv, hopefully when I check back in the morning there will be an update to get us going.

Does anyone here know where potlabs and the devs are, globe wise? Is it the start of their day? Or is it the middle of the night?
Jump to: