Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 150. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Midnight in France, Happy new Year ....oh sorry happy new step .....I was there....
It remains 137 blocks.....
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
wallet will be waiting to stake while I head out, hopefully it's already found one by the time I get home Shocked

legendary
Activity: 994

If this pace keeps up, we will into POSv by 7:30 EST, roughly 1.5 hours from now.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
aaaaaand 186
closing in on 150...974840
rolled past that 974450 in a matter of minutes.
next stop 974900
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
300 ....
Where are the supporters ? Am I alone ?

269  Shocked Shocked
legendary
375 rdyoung Grin  I win ! Cheesy
Thank you very much, I'm not alone here... Wink

364, Boom...
legendary
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
At Crypsty, Wallet is in maintenance mode.... Grin
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
***** DEVELOPER UPDATE *****

Hello to the community,

So here we are, approx 4.5 days until POSv kicks in (block 975,000).

During the update, many multi pools were still mining to old network, causing a fork and triggering an error in the new wallets. We have spent countless hours pinpointing those miners and getting in contact with them to make sure they update. Over the weeks, the hashrate substantially lowered on the old network.

That fixed the error on the new wallet, as only one valid chain is now seen by the network.

Bittrex has already re-enabled their potcoin exchange. We are in contact with other exchanges to turn it back on asap.

Remember that if you do want to trade Potcoins for Bitcoins, sellers/buyers are available on https://potwallet.com/trade/buy

Once POSv is live, we will update the community as to whether a final wallet update will be necessary to fully transition over.

After successful transition, our efforts will be concentrated on mobile apps, fine tuning potwallet systems for heavy volume and start on the marketing strategies.

It's been a long road of continuous development for PotLabs (over 15 months now), once POSv kicks in and the rest the IT infrastructure is in place, potcoin will be fully ready to high volume transactions.
It is time for us AND the community to put our efforts in getting the word around.

Potcoin - GROW WITH US
legendary
Looks like Bittrex has re-enabled the wallet Smiley

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-POT
Now if cryptsy would bring theirs back on we get some business done. I have a very large chunk of coins "missing" between cryptsy and bittrex, I withdrew before realizing that the wallet had been taken offline.
legendary
We are currently on block 964493. What block does the staking begin?

975000 is where it kicks in.
As of when I just added this edit, we have 4.78 days until the transition.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
We are currently on block 964493. What block does the staking begin?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
legendary
Kaspa
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
is anyone working with the exchanges to get the POT markets unfrozen???

Some exchanges have already stated that they weren't going to unfreeze the markets until POSv kicks in, because of the possibility of older wallets on the chain.

This is a good example of why you always block old wallet versions if you are trying to push a mandatory update.

-Fuse
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
is anyone working with the exchanges to get the POT markets unfrozen???
my wallet is froze sinking up at 897474.. ?

Did you resync with the new wallet? If not, then you need to.

I would also add:

banscore=5

to your conf file.

sry guys.. should the conf file on a mac be in the library/appsupp/potcoin folder and should it still be a .conf file?  can you paste your whole conf file for me?

I'm not a mac user but that sounds correct to me... in the potcoin folder make a new TEXT document and title it potcoin.conf  (not potcoin.conf.txt) and in that document paste

banscore=5

addnode=216.177.81.86

any mac users feel free to correct me Cheesy

Hey thanks> i guess the file was saved as .conf.Huh... my bad, its synking. Umm, should I add all those other addnodes in above posts as well? purpose?
legendary
Kaspa

I would also add:

banscore=5

to your conf file.

sry guys.. should the conf file on a mac be in the library/appsupp/potcoin folder and should it still be a .conf file?  can you paste your whole conf file for me?

I'm not a mac user but that sounds correct to me... in the potcoin folder make a new TEXT document and title it potcoin.conf  (not potcoin.conf.txt) and in that document paste

banscore=5

addnode=216.177.81.86

any mac users feel free to correct me Cheesy

I would also add:

banscore=5

to your conf file.

sry guys.. should the conf file on a mac be in the library/appsupp/potcoin folder and should it still be a .conf file?  can you paste your whole conf file for me?
Jump to: