Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 161. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey POTCOIN! Goldengatesgreenest Would proudly like to introduce... The Troll Box v4.20! A video chat room powered by Cannabis!

This Troll Box is open to any Crypto or Cannabis fans who want get together for some live chat with or without live streaming video and audio.

Please feel free to open your own rooms and start your own live chat communities!

This is a Free service provided by us to the crypto/cannabis community, please don't abuse it and keep it you know, PG unless you create your own room that is password protected.

Thanks!

-Redbeard

http://goldengatesgreenest.com/chat/
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
I have problem with potcoin wallet. I have 30k of potcoins and I don't remember my passphrase. Can I reset passphrase ?

wow thats not very good.  I hope you can but I got a feeling that you won't be able too.  I lost about half a bitcoin on blockchain.org wallet because I forgot the pass phrase. :*(

on my this end - heard with btc around 1 million of coins is dedicated oblivion because of forgotten passwords and lost wallet (
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I have problem with potcoin wallet. I have 30k of potcoins and I don't remember my passphrase. Can I reset passphrase ?

wow thats not very good.  I hope you can but I got a feeling that you won't be able too.  I lost about half a bitcoin on blockchain.org wallet because I forgot the pass phrase. :*(
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 335
Merit: 251
Hi I went to your site and dont see any prices. Do I need to be signed in to see prices?

You can buy PotCoins on crypto exchanges: http://www.potcoin.com/about/#exchanges

or with PayPal: http://www.potcoin.com/about/#exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Hi I went to your site and dont see any prices. Do I need to be signed in to see prices?
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I think its too early to say that they missed it already...

But I think there are several coins on a good shape and promising future right now. The thing is, you have to be able to invest a good amount of btcs...

If/when Potcoin takes off people will notice.
Activity: 9
I think its too early to say that they missed it already...

But I think there are several coins on a good shape and promising future right now. The thing is, you have to be able to invest a good amount of btcs...
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
if you're not in Potcoin right now you're about to miss the blast off.  Or you missed it badly already  Grin
Activity: 9
thanks for the reminder about the giveaways!

Yes PoSV its a really good thing for PotCoin. That's the reason I bought potcoin and I am now in the top 30 of the rich list.
It will make more people open to it as staking is extremely easy and not costly as mining (just leave your wallet open). Also confirmations will be done very very quickly.

When PoSV is ready I will setup a Raspberry Pi, put my wallet on there and leave it staking Smiley
I can then use my interest to buy from merchants!
Just a reminder to everyone just checking back up, there is a 250,000 Potcoin giveaway going on right now and a 1.5 Bitcoin giveaway also going on right now!

potcoin - https://gleam.io/DSRTf/potcoin-giveaway
bitcoin - https://gleam.io/o9W8Z/big-bitcoin-for-cannabis-giveaway

any speculation on what POSv means for Potcoin?  I've been away from the scene for a while and still have not fully caught up yet.

Reddcoin did it in the past and was extremely successful for a time with the move, and I think always remained at a much higher price than when they were POW. They are more of a direct competitor with Dogecoin, and also sort of focused on Reddit and social media. Potcoin was the first Marijuana based coin, so having POSv would be a huge positive I think. This would remove future POW mining concerns and network stability concerns, as lots and lots of people would be likely to stake/grow their Potcoins. Combined with solid marketing and planning, people could gain interest on the potcoins (get free pot) - as the value of Potcoin itself also grows. Clearly I believe in it enough that I bought back in once I heard about the new direction. (POSv was a big part of why I bought back in)

Not to be underestimated, this also gives Potcoin a solid answer for the question, "why not just use Bitcoin?" - Clearly any retailers would also accept Bitcoin, but having a staking coin that provides interest, and has rewards, is doing something unique from Bitcoin, giving more reason for Potcoin to be desired. Those accepting Potcoin could also stake it, making profit if they hold it.

Interesting, thank you for the reply. I think that the "why not just use Bitcoin?" question will disappear in the future if potlabs becomes a successful company with a real revenue stream.  These kinds of problems can also be fixed by the community with incentives like discounts or in our case, additional cannabis for users who use potcoin. This should give people incentive to use potcoins. If you can get an additional 10% cannabis added free to your order just for using a specific coin, why wouldn't you use it.  It's like going into a dispensary and them saying that you can get free cannabis if you purchase it all in pennies.  Cheesy 
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
any speculation on what POSv means for Potcoin?  I've been away from the scene for a while and still have not fully caught up yet.

Reddcoin did it in the past and was extremely successful for a time with the move, and I think always remained at a much higher price than when they were POW. They are more of a direct competitor with Dogecoin, and also sort of focused on Reddit and social media. Potcoin was the first Marijuana based coin, so having POSv would be a huge positive I think. This would remove future POW mining concerns and network stability concerns, as lots and lots of people would be likely to stake/grow their Potcoins. Combined with solid marketing and planning, people could gain interest on the potcoins (get free pot) - as the value of Potcoin itself also grows. Clearly I believe in it enough that I bought back in once I heard about the new direction. (POSv was a big part of why I bought back in)

Not to be underestimated, this also gives Potcoin a solid answer for the question, "why not just use Bitcoin?" - Clearly any retailers would also accept Bitcoin, but having a staking coin that provides interest, and has rewards, is doing something unique from Bitcoin, giving more reason for Potcoin to be desired. Those accepting Potcoin could also stake it, making profit if they hold it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Potcoin Development - Bounty Program

We are looking for IT savvy candidates who can contribute to potcoin's development as well as experienced online marketers who can help spread the good word.
As potcoin grows, it will need the most help it can get when it comes to infrastructure and services. We are launching a potcoin bounty program for anyone who can help out with some development and social marketing tasks.
Looking for experienced web and software developers as well as experienced social marketers.
We also need to start building an extensive knowledge base, how to's, getting started guides etc... for Potcoin, PotWallet etc...
Candidates must have knowledge and/or experience with one or many of the following:

---- Development -----
PHP
MySQL
C++
Java
Javascript, Ajax, jQuery

--- Marketing -------
Social Platforms (facebook, twitter, reddit etc...)
Forum Marketing
Email Marketing

---- Content Development -------
Looking for great content developers to create getting started guides and general documentation for potcoin and its related systems.

Please contact us directly at [email protected] if you are interested or to get more information.
I have experience with PHP and MySQL development. I can show you an incomplete E-Commerce website from my portfolio.
any speculation on what POSv means for Potcoin?  I've been away from the scene for a while and still have not fully caught up yet.
Potcoin Development - Bounty Program

We are looking for IT savvy candidates who can contribute to potcoin's development as well as experienced online marketers who can help spread the good word.
As potcoin grows, it will need the most help it can get when it comes to infrastructure and services. We are launching a potcoin bounty program for anyone who can help out with some development and social marketing tasks.
Looking for experienced web and software developers as well as experienced social marketers.
We also need to start building an extensive knowledge base, how to's, getting started guides etc... for Potcoin, PotWallet etc...
Candidates must have knowledge and/or experience with one or many of the following:

---- Development -----
PHP
MySQL
C++
Java
Javascript, Ajax, jQuery

--- Marketing -------
Social Platforms (facebook, twitter, reddit etc...)
Forum Marketing
Email Marketing

---- Content Development -------
Looking for great content developers to create getting started guides and general documentation for potcoin and its related systems.

Please contact us directly at [email protected] if you are interested or to get more information.
Jump to: