Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 168. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

We have been busy as hell with several projects, I wanted to come here and let you know about 2 that I am really excited about:

PotMarketClub.com: Market place to buy-sell-auction stuff.... you can register and start to use the site, we want to get it stock before the official launch but its all functional.

And now, one single project that I think its just amazing!

Potcoinseeds.com (Coming soon): You will be able to buy seeds from different distributors with Potcoin!!

Trust me, there is a lot of things going on @ Potcoin, since the community transition people are more excited than ever and there are more projects and activity.

Very excited about it Smiley. I didnt expect such news...whats ETA of both of them ?

Potmarketclub.com is up and running now so get over there and get selling and bidding Smiley

PotcoinSeeds.com will be a couple of months as we are still arranging packaging and strains for the PotcoinSeeds brand and also stocking seeds from other breeders

Thank you Smiley

Spread some damn news about it!!

Greetings.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

We have been busy as hell with several projects, I wanted to come here and let you know about 2 that I am really excited about:

PotMarketClub.com: Market place to buy-sell-auction stuff.... you can register and start to use the site, we want to get it stock before the official launch but its all functional.

Potcoinseeds.com (Coming soon): You will be able to buy seeds from different distributors with Potcoin!!

Trust me, there is a lot of things going on @ Potcoin, since the community transition people are more excited than ever and there are more projects and activity.

Very excited about it Smiley. I didnt expect such news...whats ETA of both of them ?

Potmarketclub.com is up and running now so get over there and get selling and bidding Smiley

PotcoinSeeds.com will be a couple of months as we are still arranging packaging and strains for the PotcoinSeeds brand and also stocking seeds from other breeders
Activity: 350
Hey guys,

GrinOnly three days till the first Potcoin lottery draw get your numbers now you can enter using dogecoin, bitcoin, litecoin, peercoin, BlackCoin, Dash, Feathercoin, MintCoin, Namecoin, Novacoin, Quark, Unobtanium, and jackpot is paid out in Potcoin Grin
Activity: 56
OK all u fellow stoners - now the time to stock up on that POT for 4/20
I have a feeling just like CANN - this market is about to get stoked up
-fair warning Cheesy
GrinCome and play the Potcoin Lottery the draw is on Saturday 11th april so be quick and enter now Estimated Jackpot Ᵽ34300 @ PotcoinLotto.com Grin

Amazing bro!!
Well we have now slashed entry price to $0.10 thats about Ᵽ100 this way every one can afford to play and for the first draw there is a minimum jackpot of Ᵽ5000 so come and play it could be you winning Big on Saturday 11th April  Grin
 GrinCome and play the Potcoin Lottery the draw is on Saturday 11th april so be quick and enter now Estimated Jackpot Ᵽ34300 @ PotcoinLotto.com Grin
Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
I invite you all to join the weed + crypto discussion and vote here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-the-best-marijuana-coin-1004621

Let's find out which weed coins have the most community support Smiley
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Officially launched but why can't get Pot..? Anyway keep trying till success... Smiley

When potcoinseeds launches, you will know... look at for some insane promotions!... I have been told you will be able to buy real cheap seeds there.. only with POT
Activity: 30
Officially launched but why can't get Pot..? Anyway keep trying till success... Smiley

It hasnt officially launched, just a sneak peek.
Activity: 154
CEX
legendary
Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003
Trade PotCoin for Bitcoin with 0% fees on CEX.IO!

The offer has just begun. We invite everyone to try out new features on CEX.IO and enjoy trading for free.

More info about improvements and offer: http://bitcoin.cex.io/promo/

Very slick I'm working on getting verified right now  Grin

Hey! So, have you already tried to trade?
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Trade PotCoin for Bitcoin with 0% fees on CEX.IO!

The offer has just begun. We invite everyone to try out new features on CEX.IO and enjoy trading for free.

More info about improvements and offer: http://bitcoin.cex.io/promo/

Very slick I'm working on getting verified right now  Grin
Activity: 335
Wow nice. Let me buy some potcoin while the price is cheap.
Activity: 140
Official launched announced...till how long have on launched... how to get easier way have to know... Smiley
I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am!!

CannabisCoin is the future. I own a dispensary in Seattle Washington and it has the most real world use cases for me. That's why I chose it over this coin.

Take care all and happy investing.

My company:

http://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/5-star-organic

Instagram: @5starorganic

Cool, but why not accept all coins and reach a wider market?, we have a large active community, specially on reddit.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Cheers!

Hey guys,

Activity: 126
CannabisCoin is the future. I own a dispensary in Seattle Washington and it has the most real world use cases for me. That's why I chose it over this coin.

Take care all and happy investing.

My company:

http://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/5-star-organic

Instagram: @5starorganic

I took a quick comparison of services available for both coins... I'm pretty surprised to hear this considering how much infrastructure has been built for Potcoin compared the CannabisCoin.  CannabisCoin has almost no services except for one dispensary in Arizona.  Potcoin has a ton of things going for it, PotWallet, PotFunder, PotcoinJoint, etc.
Jump to: