Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 189. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
It's one thing to support patriots and civil disobedience, it's something completely different to support known drug dealers.

Viceroy.  You openly admit to criminal drug activity.

In fact I love weed soooo much I am in the process of building the largest marijuana production facility in the world.

Lol, I don't accept potcoin so there's no need to worry about my civil disobedience Smiley

Potcoin is a loser of a coin.  It has no direction and nobody seems to give a rats ass that it's being supported and endorsed by unregulated criminal cartels.

Which criminal cartels are supporting and endorsing potcoin??  How are they giving support to potcoin?
Be specific.

Actually it's far worse than cartels using potcoin.  It would appear plain as day that potcoin's developers are in collusion with the cartels.  

Right there at the top of the last page there is a list of "merchants who accept potcoin".  
http://www.potcoin.com/accept-potcoin/merchant-directory/

These merchants are listed right on the potcoin.com website, so obviously potcoin's developers/owners ENDORSE these merchants who accept their coin. In the list of criminal entities on the potcoin site you will find a link to AT LEAST ONE mail order drug dealer: http://momcanada.ca/b-c.php and AT LEAST SIX seed shops.  (Selling viable cannabis seeds is illegal in every western country).

From one of Potcoin's preferred merchant partners website:

"Canada also has the most trusted mail system in the whole world. Unlike other seed banks, we can assure you of higher percentage of success rate of delivery. Other seedbanks get their seeds shipments seized before arriving to their customers. We offer stealthy packaging for higher percentage of delivery success rate. We know about how other seed banks experience beings seized because we have a lot of customers from other companies who fail to deliver."

Personally I'm not worried about the DEA but those that facilitate drug dealing, as potcoin and it's dev's obviously do, are in grave danger.

Submit a tip to the DEA today:
http://www.justice.gov/dea/ops/submit.php

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
It's one thing to support patriots and civil disobedience, it's something completely different to support known drug dealers.

Viceroy.  You openly admit to criminal drug activity.

In fact I love weed soooo much I am in the process of building the largest marijuana production facility in the world.

Why are you complaining about other criminal drug dealers?
Perhaps you should show a positive example by turning yourself into the DEA.

Potcoin is a loser of a coin.  It has no direction and nobody seems to give a rats ass that it's being supported and endorsed by unregulated criminal cartels.

Which criminal cartels are supporting and endorsing potcoin??  How are they giving support to potcoin?
Be specific.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
>"Too many people are caught in legality"

LOL and OMFG you are an idiot.

This coin SUPPORTS and LISTS known criminal organizations as ACCEPTING PARTNERS, time to RUN AWAY SCREAMING.

Fuse, take a valium, Cannabis is illegal everywhere... even Canada because Canada signed the opium treaty like everyone else.

Viceroy... you're 100% incorrect again.

There are a number of countries that in one form or another have legalized marijuana cultivation/use/sales.  A simple Google search would have proven that to you.

I'm done with your shit though.  Hitting the ignore button.

You're a troll.  A delusional one at that.

Hey, Viceroy... suck a dick.

-Fuse

Its liberating to hit that ignore button isn't it  Cheesy

LOL, I knew fuse had a short fuse.  

So anyway... for those who prefer facts to fiction:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Opium_Convention

"The Convention was implemented in 1915 by the United States, Netherlands, China, Honduras, and Norway. It went into force globally in 1919 when it was incorporated into the Treaty of Versailles."

It's one thing to support patriots and civil disobedience, it's something completely different to support known drug dealers.  Potcoin is a loser of a coin.  It has no direction and nobody seems to give a rats ass that it's being supported and endorsed by unregulated criminal cartels.  I had hope when it was adopted by a dispensary but as I understand it nobody is actually using it because the machine doesn't work.  So much for customer service, LOL.

Good luck with that "appeal to the lowest common denominator" model Chronikka.  (Fwiw I'm sure that SafeAccessNow appreciates your associating a good group like them with criminal seed sellers and pot deliverers, you are a moron and you need many lessons in critical thinking).

I dont think anyone cares that much
>"Too many people are caught in legality"

LOL and OMFG you are an idiot.

This coin SUPPORTS and LISTS known criminal organizations as ACCEPTING PARTNERS, time to RUN AWAY SCREAMING.

Fuse, take a valium, Cannabis is illegal everywhere... even Canada because Canada signed the opium treaty like everyone else.

There are a number of countries that in one form or another have legalized marijuana cultivation/use/sales.  A simple Google search would have proven that to you.

-Fuse

Its liberating to hit that ignore button isn't it  Cheesy

LOL, I knew fuse had a short fuse.  

So anyway... for those who prefer facts to fiction:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Opium_Convention

"The Convention was implemented in 1915 by the United States, Netherlands, China, Honduras, and Norway. It went into force globally in 1919 when it was incorporated into the Treaty of Versailles."

It's one thing to support patriots and civil disobedience, it's something completely different to support known drug dealers.  Potcoin is a loser of a coin.  It has no direction and nobody seems to give a rats ass that it's being supported and endorsed by unregulated criminal cartels.  I had hope when it was adopted by a dispensary but as I understand it nobody is actually using it because the machine doesn't work.  So much for customer service, LOL.

Good luck with that "appeal to the lowest common denominator" model Chronikka.  (Fwiw I'm sure that SafeAccessNow appreciates your associating a good group like them with criminal seed sellers and pot deliverers, you are a moron and you need many lessons in critical thinking).

Activity: 658
Merit: 504
I've just looked into few of these shop accepting potcoin and wtf is that m.o.m. website, isn't it illegal to ship marijuana by mail?

In the US, yes... not in British Columbia.

AGAIN... US laws don't apply to the whole world, and cryptocurrencies were designed to be global.

-Fuse
I thought it's an US site, but do you think they acutally aren't scammers? So is it really legal to ship MJ in British Columbia? I should move there then Grin

And i know they were designed to be global, as i'm writing again i thought that bussniess is from US.

Too many people are caught up in legality. Technically speaking marijuana is still illegal in Colorado and Washington states. And not only that the U.S. federal government's official stance is that marijuana is a schedule 1 drug, and has no medical benefits.

http://www.safeaccessnow.org/federal_marijuana_law

There is no such thing as medical marijuana as far as the federal government is concerned, its all illegal. Yet 22 states (plus DC) sell it anyways.
Its a gray area right now in the US, but the fact is that it will be legal soon, and in a number of other places too. The "legality" argument for vendors accepting potcoin is nitpicking. This is a coin for marijuana, an industry that is still illegal in most of the world. We all know what that means. As a customer, you know and understand the risks when you pay with potcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I've just looked into few of these shop accepting potcoin and wtf is that m.o.m. website, isn't it illegal to ship marijuana by mail?

AGAIN... US laws don't apply to the whole world, and cryptocurrencies were designed to be global.

-Fuse
I thought it's an US site, but do you think they acutally aren't scammers? So is it really legal to ship MJ in British Columbia? I should move there then Grin

And i know they were designed to be global, as i'm writing again i thought that bussniess is from US.

-Fuse

Its liberating to hit that ignore button isn't it  Cheesy
Don't misunderstand me, I like weed.  I am a fan of recreational weed and with a handful of friends we passed recreational marijuana laws in our county.  Marijuana is powerful, but it's effects are inconsistent from strain to strain and patient to patient and for that reason alone is cannot be called medicine.

There is a big difference, though, between people like me who express my state constitutional right and a drug dealing cartel.  Apparently potcoin doesn't mind being mixed in with criminal cartels?

People like you??
Building the largest marijuana production facility in the world elevates you to drug kingpin status.
Prepare to spend time the rest of your life in prison if the next US president is a Republican.

Marijuana prices are high because of government, not because of Cartels.
Government raises the price of marijuana by interfering with production and distribution.
Compared to government, cartels have little effect on drug prices.
Are you planning to form a cartel?  Does not matter because you won't be able to control prices.
marijuana is too plentiful to be controlled by a cartel.

All currencies in the world can be used by criminals.  potcoin is no exception.

Why does a drug kingpin, such as yourself, spend so much time posting on this forum?
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

-Fuse

Guys ffs just ignore Viceroy's posts. We all know he is a troll, don't give him any fire, ignore and let he be forgotten.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.

-Fuse
Merit: 500

Exactly what I saw.  Look at the contact info for the site.  If they were in any way legitimate they'd have a physical address.  They, like most on the page who "accept potcoin" are lawbreakers.

There is a big difference, though, between people like me who express my state constitutional right and a drug dealing cartel.  Apparently potcoin doesn't mind being mixed in with criminal cartels?

>What does it matter?  
Are you f-in kidding?  You want to be associated with criminals?  That's what this coin is about?Huh

I thought this coin was legitimate.  That list of vendors is abominable.

Haha, oh man. This guy. I don't need the comedy channel, I can just tune into ViceRoy's messages.

Letme setup an RSS feed.

I really don't see what your doing here if you aren't here for potcoin Smiley   

POTCOIN 2 THE MOONJUANA !!!!
Activity: 616

Exactly what I saw.  Look at the contact info for the site.  If they were in any way legitimate they'd have a physical address.  They, like most on the page who "accept potcoin" are lawbreakers.

>What does it matter?  
Are you f-in kidding?  You want to be associated with criminals?  That's what this coin is about?Huh

I thought this coin was legitimate.  That list of vendors is abominable.

Haha, oh man. This guy. I don't need the comedy channel, I can just tune into ViceRoy's messages.

Letme setup an RSS feed.

There is a big difference, though, between people like me who express my state constitutional right and a drug dealing cartel.  Apparently potcoin doesn't mind being mixed in with criminal cartels?

>What does it matter?  

I thought this coin was legitimate.  That list of vendors is abominable.  (Be sure to add the CBD, er, snake oil salesperson's link... "Dr Snarlpill"  (With a name like that I'm sure he has an ivy league education)).

legendary
HODL for life.

-Fuse
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ok, so let's talk about the coin (which was invented in America by the way)...

Can we get a clear list of retailers who are using the coin?  How's that dispensary making out?  

Is there a website that is monitoring retailer adoption?  
(Can we see the change in retail establishments accepting the coin over time?)

bump

As for the dispensary, things are steady. They still accept Potcoin at a 10% discount. The devs are touring for the summer, having just completed the Cannabis Cup event. I would expect more partnership announcements going into the fall.

As always, my advice to you is the same, be patient and stop trolling.
legendary
HODL for life.
Again... the US isn't the only country in the world, and cryptocurrencies were made to be global.

Regardless of where the dev team is, where it's being marketed, or where you live- this coin can be used anywhere.  US law doesn't apply to the whole world.

-Fuse
Yes, thank you for underscoring the point..
Considering pot is illegal in the majority of the country .....

Cannabis is currently a controlled substance EVERYWHERE within the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Schedule_I_drugs_(US)

1.The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.
2.The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
3.There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.

Except as specifically authorized, it is illegal for any person:
1.to manufacture, distribute, or dispense, or possess with intent to manufacture, distribute, or dispense, a controlled substance; or
2.to create, distribute, or dispense, or possess with intent to distribute or dispense, a counterfeit substance.[3]
7360    Cannabis
Still promoting illegal cannabis seed sales and other questionable merchandise I see...

I'm surprised nobody else seems to care about the illegal, unregulated and crappy stuff being promoted by this coin's dev team. 

I guess the devs ultimate aim is become silk road 2.0.  Good luck with that!

Considering pot is illegal in the majority of the country, what does it matter? They're establishing a framework. It just sounds like your panties are in a bunch for some reason. And what if they wanted to be silk road 3.0 (2 already exists), so what?

Ok, so let's talk about the coin (which was invented in America by the way)...

Can we get a clear list of retailers who are using the coin?  How's that dispensary making out?  

Is there a website that is monitoring retailer adoption?  
(Can we see the change in retail establishments accepting the coin over time?)

bump

As for the dispensary, things are steady. They still accept Potcoin at a 10% discount. The devs are touring for the summer, having just completed the Cannabis Cup event. I would expect more partnership announcements going into the fall.

As always, my advice to you is the same, be patient and stop trolling.
Jump to: