Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 191. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
EDIT:

You are making unsubstantiated claims.  This is EXACTLY the reason the FDA and USDA exist.  Uneducated people, like yourself, cannot make unsubstantiated claims.  You are breaking SEVERAL federal laws by making such false and misleading statements.

YOU ARE A SNAKE OIL SALESPERSON

If they are unsubstantiated, why are lawmakers going out of their way to allow it for use as a medicine for children?  There would have had to have been some kind of research done to prove that they were in fact beneficial in treating ailments.

Politics has little to do with intelligence or fact finding.  The main reason politicians are willing to allow CBD to sneak through is that it is the path of least resistance.  If the politicians were trying to actually solve a problem they'd end the drug war.  But clearly they are not trying to do that, they prefer to keep the status quo.  Instead they are proclaiming to be willing to satisfy the growing medical marijuana movement without having to actually legalize pot.  

CBD comes from HEMP and WEED but THC only comes from WEED.  So the politicians can legalize the hemp without legalizing the "evil" THC.  Further, there are lobbiests coming out of Denver who are attempting to get all politicians on the CBD wagon and off the THC wagon because they want to control the recreational marijuana market.

Imagine if you were the largest producer of marijuana in Colorado (say you did $50 million last year).  Would it make sense to open recreational stores and production facilities all around the country or instead just get all the other 49 states to keep pot illegal while they "study CBD"?

Don't misunderstand me, I like weed.  I am a fan of recreational weed and with a handful of friends we passed recreational marijuana laws in our county.  Marijuana is powerful, but it's effects are inconsistent from strain to strain and patient to patient and for that reason alone is cannot be called medicine.

In fact I love weed soooo much I am in the process of building the largest marijuana production facility in the world.

I'm starting to wonder if you just have some personal vendetta against MMJ.  Two shots of whiskey is medicine, but a joint isn't?  I don't see the rationale behind that.

Two shots of whiskey, while not prescribed by modern doctors, is a measurable (titratable) amount of medicine and it has a specific effect in any who take such medicine.

A joint, for all the reason's I've laid out, is not medicine.  It is not measurable, it has an inconsistent effect based on a number of things.  Even the same strain will not have the same effect from patient to patient.

>Medicine is anything that helps someone get better.  Simple as that.

No it's hardly that simple.  If it were then the snake oil claims would have no basis.  The snake oil claims hold water specifically because marijuana and it's extracts are not in any way shape or form "medicine".  I am differentiating between eastern and western "medicine".  As I pointed out the Chinese call rhino horn medicine, we in the west do not because it has not been tested to do what it is alleged to do.

I prefer the scientific method to claims by witch-doctors.  Even Gupta does not claim CBD is medicine, he claims that studying it may lead to the development of a medicine. 

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Well, here, let me edumacate you:

For what it's worth MMJ is not medicine today nor has it ever been.  It has medicinal qualities and it is rightly categorized a "Narcotic" and a "Psychotropic" but because it has so many components and it's effects vary so much from plant to plant and person to person you just can't call it medicine.  Aspirin is medicine.  Two shots of whiskey is medicine.  A joint is not and never will be.  In fact the whole MMJ idea was a ruse by a spinoff group from NORML who wanted to legalize use, they saw the "medicinal" approach as the best approach to accomplish their long term goals.

CBD is one of hundreds of components of marijuana.  Like THC it is likely that when extracted, or synthesized, much of the intended effect will be lost.  Drabinol does not create the munchies that pot does.  Drabinol is medicine though whereas pot is not.

I'm starting to wonder if you just have some personal vendetta against MMJ.  Two shots of whiskey is medicine, but a joint isn't?  I don't see the rationale behind that.

Dronabinol(correct spelling if we're talking education) is indeed a medicine.  But saying CBD isn't just because it isn't created in a pharmaceutical lab and sold for hundreds of dollars by RX fraudsters is pretty close minded.  Chinese drink horse penis tea for god sake, and they have been claiming that is medicine for far longer than the US has even been around.

Medicine is anything that helps someone get better.  Simple as that.

MMJ without a doubt helped me.  If CBD oils can give me the same relief that MMJ can without the impairment of clarity, I'm willing to try it.

-Fuse

EDIT:

You are making unsubstantiated claims.  This is EXACTLY the reason the FDA and USDA exist.  Uneducated people, like yourself, cannot make unsubstantiated claims.  You are breaking SEVERAL federal laws by making such false and misleading statements.

If they are unsubstantiated, why are lawmakers going out of their way to allow it for use as a medicine for children?  There would have had to have been some kind of research done to prove that they were in fact beneficial in treating ailments.
Since I've announced that Milk Mane Supply is now accepting Bitcoin in this thread before, and was yelled at for it not being PotCoin related, I will ask now-

Who would be interested in buying any of our products with PotCoin, if that were an option?

No, I imagine the reason you got "yelled at" is because you are attempting to sell a product that has no efficacy for any known symptom, plus it's untested, plus it's made from hemp seeds which contain VERY little oil.  

Snake oil salespeople like you should be hung in the town square.  You are no more than a thief.

Excuse Me? A "snake oil salesperson" that should be hung? A Thief?

CBD (or cannabidiol) actually has been the subject of Numerous health studies (by governments and scholarly medical journals, among many others), and it is found to be efficient for a wide variety of symptoms/ailments. It has been proven to have anti-anxiety effects, anti-depressive effects, as well as being an anti-inflammatory, reducing cancer cells, being an above-average treatment for schizophrenic patients, as well as a treatment for- chronic pain, epilepsy, PTSD, heart disease, antibiotic-resistant infections, and many more positive health effects than that.

You are making unsubstantiated claims.  This is EXACTLY the reason the FDA and USDA exist.  Uneducated people, like yourself, cannot make unsubstantiated claims.  You are breaking SEVERAL federal laws by making such false and misleading statements.

All of our CBD oils contain 30mg of CBD-rich hemp oil. This is a measured fact. This is coming from new proprietary technology allowing the manufacturers to extract a stronger dosage of CBD, while completely leaving out the THC. You have not seen CBD oil like this previously. If you say you have- you have not.

Produce: 
1) lab results substantiating your specious claim  (or send me a sample, I'll test it myself)
2) the pending patent.  You claim "the manufacturer" (RSHO no doubt) has some proprietary technology, well where is it?  Surely they filed a provisional patent at least, right?  What's the filing number?

You will never produce the above because you are a shyster and a flim-flam artist AKA a CON MAN.

Dear "person",

Are you suggesting your CBD oil is medicine?  If so what is it to be used for and what is the dosage recommendation?
(You are a complete and utter moron. )

Viceroy... what's the recommended dosage for MMJ?  It varies from person to person.  CBD compounds have been touted by many researchers, doctors and patients as the key to MMJ medicines.  Hell even that Sanjay Gupta guy thought so in his "Weed" documentary.  North Carolina lawmakers signed a bill allowing CBD oils as a medicine for epilepsy in the state(http://www.wncn.com/story/25814880/house-committee-approves-medicinal-cannabis-oil).  Doctors in Kentucky are prescribing it(meaning a medicinal treatment) for children who suffer from seizures(http://www.whas11.com/news/2-Ky-research-hospitals-can-prescribe-medical-CBD-oil-253310851.html).  There are numerous other articles, papers, reports, documentaries that claim it is a viable medicine.

I think your snake oil claims might be a little off on this, mate.

-Fuse

Well, here, let me edumacate you:

For what it's worth MMJ is not medicine today nor has it ever been.  It has medicinal qualities and it is rightly categorized a "Narcotic" and a "Psychotropic" but because it has so many components and it's effects vary so much from plant to plant and person to person you just can't call it medicine.  Aspirin is medicine.  Two shots of whiskey is medicine.  A joint is not and never will be.  In fact the whole MMJ idea was a ruse by a spinoff group from NORML who wanted to legalize use, they saw the "medicinal" approach as the best approach to accomplish their long term goals.

CBD is one of hundreds of components of marijuana.  Like THC it is likely that when extracted, or synthesized, much of the intended effect will be lost.  Drabinol (synthetic THC) does not create the munchies that pot does.  Drabinol is medicine though whereas pot is not.

One day CBD might become medicine or, more likely, a synthetic version of it may become medicine.  Today it is just a magic elixer that may or may not do things that people think it does do.  Always keep in mind the most powerful medicine in the world is a placebo.

more reading:

"I am tired of so called CBD companies claiming that what they provide is medicine. Anyone using a CBD from hemp product please be aware of what you’re actually getting because it is not what you think. "
http://weedactivist.com/2014/02/23/snake-oil-history-repeats-itself/

"On a semi-quick search of bcd oil, a couple of companies show up offering CBD that is tested and certified for its purity. There are many retailers selling these companies products and, from what I’ve read, several selling unverified snake oil that isn’t helping anyone."
http://photoflystudios.wordpress.com/

"i was going to link to these snake oil salesmen, but after investigating these products, they arent worth linking to."
http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/45249-snake-oil-hucksters/

legendary
HODL for life.
Dear "person",

Are you suggesting your CBD oil is medicine?  If so what is it to be used for and what is the dosage recommendation?
(You are a complete and utter moron. )

Viceroy... what's the recommended dosage for MMJ?  It varies from person to person.  CBD compounds have been touted by many researchers, doctors and patients as the key to MMJ medicines.  Hell even that Sanjay Gupta guy thought so in his "Weed" documentary.  North Carolina lawmakers signed a bill allowing CBD oils as a medicine for epilepsy in the state(http://www.wncn.com/story/25814880/house-committee-approves-medicinal-cannabis-oil).  Doctors in Kentucky are prescribing it(meaning a medicinal treatment) for children who suffer from seizures(http://www.whas11.com/news/2-Ky-research-hospitals-can-prescribe-medical-CBD-oil-253310851.html).  There are numerous other articles, papers, reports, documentaries that claim it is a viable medicine.

I think your snake oil claims might be a little off on this, mate.

-Fuse

Edit to your edit:

Until it is supplied in consistent form (synthetic) and has suggested dosages and is tested and proven to combat some particular illness it is snake oil and persons suggesting it is some sort of miracle cure are either delusional or don't follow the scientific method.  Either way any hawker of CBD oil, who has no original scientific research, is no different than a 19th century charlatan.

Again, what's the recommend dose for MMJ?  As an herbal remedy, there isn't one.  What works for some, may not work for others.  And why would anyone want it artificially synthesized in a lab if you can obtain it from a naturally/organically grown plant?  That's kind of counter-intuitive to the whole herbal medicine idea, isn't it?

And if people follow your logic, MMJ is snake oil as well.  Is that what you're saying?  Because nothing else helped me with my anxiety and insomnia without making me feel like a complete zombie the next day or while taking it.  Even tylonol PM.  Knocks me out fine and I sleep through the night, but I can't wake up the next day.  Don't get me started on the anti-anxiety drugs I've been prescribed, and the numerous additional drugs that I had to take to counter the side effects of those.

The prescription drug industry is a fucking snake oil market.
Since I've announced that Milk Mane Supply is now accepting Bitcoin in this thread before, and was yelled at for it not being PotCoin related, I will ask now-

Who would be interested in buying any of our products with PotCoin, if that were an option?

No, I imagine the reason you got "yelled at" is because you are attempting to sell a product that has no efficacy for any known symptom, plus it's untested, plus it's made from hemp seeds which contain VERY little oil.  

Snake oil salespeople like you should be hung in the town square.  You are no more than a thief.

CBD (or cannabidiol) actually has been the subject of Numerous health studies (by governments and scholarly medical journals, among many others), and it is found to be efficient for a wide variety of symptoms/ailments. It has been proven to have anti-anxiety effects, anti-depressive effects, as well as being an anti-inflammatory, reducing cancer cells, being an above-average treatment for schizophrenic patients, as well as a treatment for- chronic pain, epilepsy, PTSD, heart disease, antibiotic-resistant infections, and many more positive health effects than that.

Made from "hemp seeds that contain VERY little oil"? All of our CBD oils contain 30mg of CBD-rich hemp oil. This is a measured fact.
This is coming from new proprietary technology allowing the manufacturers to extract a stronger dosage of CBD, while completely leaving out the THC. You have not seen CBD oil like this previously. If you say you have- you have not.

You can spout some BS if you wish, but the science is there, the studies are there, and the positive health effects of cannabidiol on our bodies and minds are there. Please, go educate yourself with some research.

And I am very surprised to hear someone (who sounds like a 1930's era Pot-prohibitionist) badmouthing CBD unnecessarily in a thread about a Marijuana-based coin.

snarlpill

Dear "person",

ps. I am the biggest advocate for recreational marijuana ever to exist on planet earth.  You, however, are selling non-tested medicine to "make a buck" with no original research or even a factual basis for your erroneous statement that your CBD oil has 30% CBD content.  The fact of the matter is that most of the "legal" hemp product on the market comes from seed press extractions which pass almost no CBD into the virgin supply oil.

Do you hold a patent on a process to extract this, alleged, CBD oil?
What is the method by which you acquire this, alleged, CBD oil?
What is the country of origin and where are you based?
What is your DEA import/export number for this product in the USA?

What is your expertise, I can't imagine you have a PhD, is your real name Dr. Snarlpill?

I could be wrong in my assumption, but essentially what he's selling is just Rick Simpson oil, is it not?  A lot of people swear by that stuff. []
-Fuse

Yes all "hemp oils" are essentially "rick simpson oils" and if they were effective medicine they would be titratable.  There is quite a difference in that Rick Simpson used marijuana, not hemp, and as a result his oils contain THC.  Many people swear THC is necessary to make the CBD effective.  People swear that rhinoceros horn gives you an erection, too, but that does not make any of it actual "medicine".

Until this "medicine" is supplied in consistent form (probably synthetic) and has suggested dosages and is tested and proven to combat some particular illness it is snake oil and persons suggesting it is some sort of miracle cure are either delusional or don't follow the scientific method.  Either way any hawker of CBD oil, who has no original scientific research, is no different than a 19th century charlatan.

Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

Snake oil salespeople like you should be hung in the town square.  You are no more than a thief.

Made from "hemp seeds that contain VERY little oil"? All of our CBD oils contain 30mg of CBD-rich hemp oil. This is a measured fact.
This is coming from new proprietary technology allowing the manufacturers to extract a stronger dosage of CBD, while completely leaving out the THC. You have not seen CBD oil like this previously. If you say you have- you have not.

You can spout some BS if you wish, but the science is there, the studies are there, and the positive health effects of cannabidiol on our bodies and minds are there. Please, go educate yourself with some research.

And I am very surprised to hear someone (who sounds like a 1930's era Pot-prohibitionist) badmouthing CBD unnecessarily in a thread about a Marijuana-based coin.

snarlpill
legendary
HODL for life.

I could be wrong in my assumption, but essentially what he's selling is just Rick Simpson oil, is it not?  A lot of people swear by that stuff.  All the beneficial effects of medicating without the mind altering experience of THC heavy meds.  I'd honestly like to try it out to see if it helps with my anxiety and insomnia.

Mind you, I'm not versed in all this crazy new age stuff like dabbing and vapes.  Back in the day a vape was a 2 liter and 2 butter knives heated up on the stove.

-Fuse

Snake oil salespeople like you should be hung in the town square.  You are no more than a thief.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Someone dumped into loving arms today... Potcoin is not the same it was 6months ago... we have real buyers now... We are finding the floor and its well above 1500 enjoy the ride Smiley
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
Hey everyone!

In celebration of the 4th of July coming up, and Bitcoin's rise to moon again!  We are offering 25% off.  Potcoin is Accepted here   In order to get your 25% off discount.

Excluding Specials Section (But be sure to check out our customer appreciation sweepstakes in the specials section!)

In the checkout area type btcmoon25 to receive 25% off each product!

If you don't see a product you want, contact us!

All items are handblown and/or engraved here in Denton, TX!

We are still fixing up the site, so don't judge to much, but we do love bitcoin and want to share it with the community!

Bitcoin Beer/coffee mugs, shot/wine/pint glasses, display mirrors
Handblown Glass Pipes, Concentrate Rigs, Water Pipes, etc
Custom Glass Jewelery, Interior Decorating Items and more!

Thank you for your continued Support!

https://pixskull.com
Handblown & Custom Engraved Glass

Also if you'll want to go in on some group buys we will be glad to work with you on that.  We will work out a discounted group buy of spoons, water pipes, rigs, etc.  And if y'all want to have potcoin engraved on it, we can do that as well.

I would love a potcoin bong!

Easily doable.  You looking for the letters POTCOIN going down the front of it, or an actual version of the coin on it?

Hey everyone!

In celebration of the 4th of July coming up, and Bitcoin's rise to moon again!  We are offering 25% off.  Potcoin is Accepted here   In order to get your 25% off discount.

Excluding Specials Section (But be sure to check out our customer appreciation sweepstakes in the specials section!)

We are still fixing up the site, so don't judge to much, but we do love bitcoin and want to share it with the community!

Also if you'll want to go in on some group buys we will be glad to work with you on that.  We will work out a discounted group buy of spoons, water pipes, rigs, etc.  And if y'all want to have potcoin engraved on it, we can do that as well.

I would love a potcoin bong!
Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

You'd probably get a better response from the Reddit community, but I'm guessing people would be interested.  CBD oils for vapes is a great idea.

-Fuse

I think people would love it... also thanks for helping find more business's if we all found one could you imagine Wink

Add them and people will send potcoin it's simple build it they will come Smiley

Easy going community all love here!
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

You'd probably get a better response from the Reddit community, but I'm guessing people would be interested.  CBD oils for vapes is a great idea.

-Fuse

Thanks for the input. We haven't even really begun our advertising campaign, and I will definitely keep Reddit in mind.

Thanks for the kind words about the CBD oils. We also have Vape Pens (if you happen to dabble with anything like that), E-Cigs, Non-stick Pads, Wax Jars, and Parts & Accessories. I am also going to code an affiliate program, where you can make money every time someone you referred makes a purchase. So if you can move any of these products, perhaps bookmark the page and check back in a week. May be setting up the affiliate program to pay out in BTC, not sure yet.

We've already processed a few BTC orders, actually just got back from shipping a $100 BTC order of 2 CBD oils and an EVOD 1100 E-Cig.
If there is a lot of interest, I'm pretty sure I could talk the owner into accepting PotCoin for orders. You guys can let me know by sending me a PM, posting in the MMS marketplace thread, or emailing me at [email protected] .

Thanks,
snarlpill
Jump to: